Chocolate vs. Sex...

Options

Replies

• heartshapdworld
    heartshapdworld Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Why not have the Chocolate and Sex? Both are better when mixed! :blushing: (can't believe I am posting this)
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Options
    Heck, yes, sex is better! And it burns calories. :D A win-win!
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Why not have the Chocolate and Sex? Both are better when mixed! :blushing: (can't believe I am posting this)

Exactamundo!!! :love: :heart: :drinker: KInda gives a new meaning to "Milk" chocolate, huh? :devil:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options

Exactamundo!!! :love: :heart: :drinker: KInda gives a new meaning to "Milk" chocolate, huh? :devil:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Theresa35
    Options
    Ok, I can't take it anymore....:mad: You all have fun talking about your fun...this single girl is outta here...it's just not fair I tell ya...just not fair....:grumble:

Guess I'll go eat some chocolate...by myself...:angry:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    So, my dr. asked me today..."what is your biggest weakness" to which I replied with "CHOCOLATE" I crave anything with milk chocolate...mainly just during that time of the month, but sometimes not. So my Dr. said that Chocolate stimulates the same "pleasure" nerves in the brain as Sex. So she told me the next time I get the craving for some creamy milk chocolate heaven, to grab my husband instead! I was a little embarassed to be talking about my sex life to my Dr. But Hey, sounds like an even, fair trade right? Anyway, I thought this news was interesting and worth passing on.

So...have you noticed any unusual payments to your doctor? You know, checks made out in your husband's hand writing? I mean, honestly, the man is a genius! Doctor bribary. Brilliant!!!

This is sad, but a man would totally do this.
    I'm on the phone with my wifes dr right now.
  • BEFORE
    Options
    Are you sure your dr didn't look like your husband. This is just awesome. I wonder what would cure my wifes java craving.
  • BEFORE
    Options
    Either way they could be started by a little kiss.

[Insert pic of Hersey Kiss.]
  • BEFORE
    Options
    I dont know that is a hard decision I LOOOOVVVEEEE my chocolate and chocolate never let me down:laugh:

am i that deprived of my sweets that i would agree, and at this juncture take some chocolate..... this does not bode well that i can live without the sex but not without the chocolate......definitely like the whole combo idea though, can work off those extra calories..... oh well, tonight , for me, i shall go wanting, and be deprived of both :sad: :sad: :grumble: :sad: :sad:
    I'm with you bro, besides sex has been hurting my wrist lately.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    What the heck??? You ladies sleep on rubber sheets?? No way would I want chocolate all over my bedding. :laugh:

Maybe next time we stay in a hotel though....y_thinking.gif
  • Theresa35
    Options
    What the heck??? You ladies sleep on rubber sheets?? No way would I want chocolate all over my bedding. :laugh:

Shannon, Shannon...you really do need to live a little...

that's why you do it on the dining table.....:tongue:
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    I dont know that is a hard decision I LOOOOVVVEEEE my chocolate and chocolate never let me down:laugh:

am i that deprived of my sweets that i would agree, and at this juncture take some chocolate..... this does not bode well that i can live without the sex but not without the chocolate......definitely like the whole combo idea though, can work off those extra calories..... oh well, tonight , for me, i shall go wanting, and be deprived of both :sad: :sad: :grumble: :sad: :sad:
    :laugh: yeah no kidding:laugh: :laugh: :sad:
  • hnlymark
    hnlymark Posts: 191
    Options

Lord have mercy... :blushing:
  • Theresa35
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BEFORE
    Options

Oh well how bad could one Herseys kiss be?
  • BEFORE
    Options

Oh well how could one Herseys kiss be?
    Looked it up 22 cals, 3 carbs, 1 fat, and 1 dumba$$ because I Can't spell Hershey.
  • Theresa35
    Options

Okay fine...if you don't like that dining table idea, there's always on the kitchen floor, like in that scene from 9 1/2 weeks...

Then you could just mop the mess up later....:tongue:
  • alifelessevident
    Options

Looked it up 22 cals, 3 carbs, 1 fat, and 1 dumba$$ because I Can't spell Hershey.
    :laugh: ah but one is never enough, hershey kiss that is...um yeah hershey kiss.....:tongue:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Okay fine...if you don't like that dining table idea, there's always on the kitchen floor, like in that scene from 9 1/2 weeks...

Then you could just mop the mess up later....:tongue:

Chocolate sauce.....kitchen floor.....my dogs would go nuts. :laugh:
  • BEFORE
    Options

:laugh: ah but one is never enough, hershey kiss that is...um yeah hershey kiss.....:tongue:

Put some caramel in the chocolate and it is hard to say no to the voices.