Chocolate vs. Sex...

Options

Replies

• Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    what a great euphemism "i need some chocolate", and of course the response i'll get from friends is, "i thought you were on a diet"..... and i am ....a completely involuntary diet that doesn't include any chocolate:grumble: :grumble:

:laugh: I hear ya....:grumble: :laugh:
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    what a great euphemism "i need some chocolate", and of course the response i'll get from friends is, "i thought you were on a diet"..... and i am ....a completely involuntary diet that doesn't include any chocolate:grumble: :grumble:

You can still have chocolate.. I need you people, to live alil... Get some chocolate and bananas, a lil whip cream (the lite version) and make tons of sundaes! It won't be to many calories if you get the light chocolate too... Plus you'd be burning off a nice amount of the calories. I think this gave me an idea!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

You can still have chocolate.. I need you people, to live alil... Get some chocolate and bananas, a lil whip cream (the lite version) and make tons of sundaes! It won't be to many calories if you get the light chocolate too... Plus you'd be burning off a nice amount of the calories. I think this gave me an idea!

I think my grandma has that recipe! Lemme see herereading.gif

Yup...there it is! It's titled "Banana Split for 1"
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    What I really want to know is does the reverse of this logic work? :huh: Like when my husband wants SEX can I instead throw some CHOCOLATE at him and go to sleep? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    What I really want to know is does the reverse of this logic work? :huh: Like when my husband wants SEX can I instead throw some CHOCOLATE at him and go to sleep? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    that could work... is he as desperate for chocolate as some of us though?
  • pecksun8
    pecksun8 Posts: 570
    Options

Amen! :laugh:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

Chocolate sauce.....kitchen floor.....my dogs would go nuts. :laugh:

SEEE! Now you don't even need to mop! Just don't forget to lock the doggies up during; nothing ruins the moment quite like a dog licking you in the face. :laugh:

:laugh: or anywhere else :laugh:

That's what I was thinking. :laugh: Cold, wet nose to the butt and I'm head first into the fridge! :laugh:
    Love hurts.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Too much sex talk for my liking right now.....Some of us are single....and unfortunately for me I will be eating CHOCOLATE for a LONG time!!!!!!
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Too much sex talk for my liking right now.....Some of us are single....and unfortunately for me I will be eating CHOCOLATE for a LONG time!!!!!!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Ok, I can't take it anymore....:mad: You all have fun talking about your fun...this single girl is outta here...it's just not fair I tell ya...just not fair....:grumble:

Guess I'll go eat some chocolate...by myself...:angry:

They do sell ummmmmmmmmmmm......how do I keep this ummmmmm PG-13..........:smokin: :glasses: :devil: BOB's :bigsmile:
  • kellch
    Options
    What the heck??? You ladies sleep on rubber sheets?? No way would I want chocolate all over my bedding. :laugh:

Maybe next time we stay in a hotel though....y_thinking.gif

Bathtub :bigsmile: orrrrrrrrrr ummmmmmm put something down :laugh: :laugh: :blushing: :blushing:
  • BEFORE
    Options

Disagree you have the honey to attract the bees and You live in CA for crying outloud.
  • kellch
    Options
    What the heck??? You ladies sleep on rubber sheets?? No way would I want chocolate all over my bedding. :laugh:

Maybe next time we stay in a hotel though....y_thinking.gif

Shannon, Shannon...you really do need to live a little...

that's why you do it on the dining table.....:tongue:

OOOhhhh yea :bigsmile: dining table :drinker:
  • BEFORE
    Options
    Ok, I can't take it anymore....:mad: You all have fun talking about your fun...this single girl is outta here...it's just not fair I tell ya...just not fair....:grumble:

They do sell ummmmmmmmmmmm......how do I keep this ummmmmm PG-13..........:smokin: :glasses: :devil: BOB's :bigsmile:

Big Old Bars (of chocolate)
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Hey...where did everybody go??? Wait a minute...did all of you leave to go get some "chocolate"??? Bummer....:grumble: Nobody invited me....:grumble:

Oh well, as usual, I'll just have to have some by myself.....:smokin:

Still here...I type like I eat chocolate...slow and easy like...

You could eat it like Soupy - for cash only. :laugh: :laugh:

((I'm soooooo dead)) :embarassed:

Luuuvvvvvvv you, Soupy!!!! :smooched: :smooched: :smooched:
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options

ooh...even better healthy strawberries with chocolate with sex!

Um, I think this picture might represent something here:huh: .......................Oh, it's chocolate!!!
    ALL YOU dirty, dirty people. Geesh! :blushing:
  • kellch
    Options

Oooohhhh Thanks for that idea :bigsmile: My poor fiance will never get any rest......I crave chocolate ALL OF THE TIME!!! :laugh: :laugh: People at work eat it constantly....:grumble:
  • kellch
    Options

Big Old Bars (of chocolate)

Yup........what else would BOB mean :bigsmile:
  • kellch
    Options
    Hey...where did everybody go??? Wait a minute...did all of you leave to go get some "chocolate"??? Bummer....:grumble: Nobody invited me....:grumble:

ROFLMAO!!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

Oh no you did not! Ali has been teaching me things and one of them involves SHUNNING.

Shannon.......shun on198.gif