Chocolate vs. Sex...

Options

Replies

• soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Kinda funny how many times this topic has been viewed......:smokin:

I say, eat your chocolate and then burn it off (with someone else, hint hint!) :wink: :wink:

Do a liitle dance, sing a little song, get down tonight! Get down tonight!
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    what a great euphemism "i need some chocolate", and of course the response i'll get from friends is, "i thought you were on a diet"..... and i am ....a completely involuntary diet that doesn't include any chocolate:grumble: :grumble:

:laugh: I hear ya....:grumble: :laugh:

You can still have chocolate.. I need you people, to live alil... Get some chocolate and bananas, a lil whip cream (the lite version) and make tons of sundaes! It won't be to many calories if you get the light chocolate too... Plus you'd be burning off a nice amount of the calories. I think this gave me an idea!

I think my grandma has that recipe! Lemme see herereading.gif

Yup...there it is! It's titled "Banana Split for 1"

IF you do it right it'd be banana spilt for 2!
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    New Aerosmith song "Chocolate in a elevator"
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Hey...where did everybody go??? Wait a minute...did all of you leave to go get some "chocolate"??? Bummer....:grumble: Nobody invited me....:grumble:

Oh well, as usual, I'll just have to have some by myself.....:smokin:

Still here...I type like I eat chocolate...slow and easy like...

You could eat it like Soupy - for cash only. :laugh: :laugh:

((I'm soooooo dead)) :embarassed:

Luuuvvvvvvv you, Soupy!!!! :smooched: :smooched: :smooched:

Oh no you did not! Ali has been teaching me things and one of them involves SHUNNING.

Shannon.......shun on198.gif

But you're my Huckleberry and you knows I luuuubbbbbs yeeeewwwwww....:smooched:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    New George Michaal song "I want your Chocolate"
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Hey...where did everybody go??? Wait a minute...did all of you leave to go get some "chocolate"??? Bummer....:grumble: Nobody invited me....:grumble:

Oh no you did not! Ali has been teaching me things and one of them involves SHUNNING.

HEY!!!!!!!!!!! you said "I" was your huckleberry!!!!
    .......:frown:...............:cry: ......................:sad: :brokenheart: :sad:

glad you're shunning her soupy...guess who else is too! :angry:
  • Shannon023
    Options

UGH...chocolate w/Steven Tyler. scared.gif

Halloween candy from 1984 would be better for you. :sick:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    what a great euphemism "i need some chocolate", and of course the response i'll get from friends is, "i thought you were on a diet"..... and i am ....a completely involuntary diet that doesn't include any chocolate:grumble: :grumble:

You can still have chocolate.. I need you people, to live alil... Get some chocolate and bananas, a lil whip cream (the lite version) and make tons of sundaes! It won't be to many calories if you get the light chocolate too... Plus you'd be burning off a nice amount of the calories. I think this gave me an idea!

So you mean....all this time I have been doing it WRONG?!omg.gif
  • SoupNazi
    Options

UGH...chocolate w/Steven Tyler. scared.gif

Halloween candy from 1984 would be better for you. :sick:

ROFLMBO!!!!!!!!

Dang...forgot about the shun....
    shun on starting.......NOW.
  • ali106
    Options

um but eating it in a men's public bathroom...that is sort of unsanitary....wait...OH you said Chocolate...he he he:embarassed: :bigsmile:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Too much sex talk for my liking right now.....Some of us are single....and unfortunately for me I will be eating CHOCOLATE for a LONG time!!!!!!

Disagree you have the honey to attract the bees and You live in CA for crying outloud.

I like nice guys....not many of those in Ca....Westerners are just as bad as yankees lol sorry I haven't met a californian guy that was good...hence my ex husband who is a californian..learned my lesson
  • Shannon023
    Options

.......:frown:...............:cry: ......................:sad: :brokenheart: :sad:

Ali & Soupy......hypnotize-060.gif

You're getting very sleepy.....Shannon is your friend......you luvs her....... hypnotize-060.gif
  • CrystalBella
    Options

So you mean....all this time I have been doing it WRONG?!omg.gif

Everyone should get a chance to sample the sundae! :laugh:
  • CrystalBella
    Options

Ali & Soupy......hypnotize-060.gif

You're getting very sleepy.....Shannon is your friend......you luvs her....... hypnotize-060.gif

lmao that worked on me, but I was thinkin more of "I'm goin to be Mrs. Phelps!"
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options

um but eating it in a men's public bathroom...that is sort of unsanitary....wait...OH you said Chocolate...he he he:embarassed: :bigsmile:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Hey bad rep and all, I still think he's HOT!!!
  • CrystalBella
    Options
    Too much sex talk for my liking right now.....Some of us are single....and unfortunately for me I will be eating CHOCOLATE for a LONG time!!!!!!

Disagree you have the honey to attract the bees and You live in CA for crying outloud.

I like nice guys....not many of those in Ca....Westerners are just as bad as yankees lol sorry I haven't met a californian guy that was good...hence my ex husband who is a californian..learned my lesson

Nice guys finish last... :laugh:
    I like a bad boy... a good wholesome let's go home and "have some chocolate" type of man!
  • ali106
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Hey bad rep and all, I still think he's HOT!!!

he sure is:love: ....even though he'd just want to be our friend *shrug*...sigh...eye candy is eye candy right?!
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    I like a bad boy... a good wholesome let's go home and "have some chocolate" type of man!

I LOVE how you used bad boy, wholesome and "chocolate" in the same sentance. I'm in awe!!! :heart:
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    Everyone should get a chance to sample the sundae! :laugh:

:blushing:

[insert Shannon's rude Soupy remark here:angry: ]
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options

Nice guys finish last... :laugh:

LMAO:laugh: I wish I was like that...nope I am alittle bit more picky and like the southern gentleman type...what can I say! (but I do like em alittle exciting in the sheets hehehe i am soooooo darn picky i like my cake and eat it too...)

I can't believe I am talking about this in forum Public lol oh my :blushing: