Chocolate vs. Sex...

Options

Replies

• sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Sooo....when you say "yanky"....you ARE referring to geographical yankies, right? Other types of yankers are OK, right?

I am refering to the type that were raised to think it was ok to push strangers off the side walk or run them out of a lane just because they are MEAN like that.......

I do that! :sad:
    Does that make me a yanky? I'm born and raised in Chicago! :ohwell:

nonetheless, GO BEARS! :laugh:

Sure does....you BIG bully!!!!!!!! :laugh:
  • hnlymark
    hnlymark Posts: 191
    Options
    Sooo....when you say "yanky"....you ARE referring to geographical yankies, right? Other types of yankers are OK, right?

I am refering to the type that were raised to think it was ok to push strangers off the side walk or run them out of a lane just because they are MEAN like that.......

I do that! :sad:
    Does that make me a yanky? I'm born and raised in Chicago! :ohwell:

nonetheless, GO BEARS! :laugh:

Sure does....you BIG bully!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Being mean is not nice...er...woooooooo...that's heavy!
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I wonder how many MFP ladies will go out tonight looking for Mr. Goodbar.
  • sculley
    Options

:noway: :laugh:

I am staying at home with nutella
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This whole thread :laugh: :laugh: My boss now thinks I'm a total lunatic!!
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options

Thank goodness, I don't have to go out. He brings the Goodbar to me! :laugh:
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: so i g and actually do something productive and thats when everyone gets on here.... note to self, never do anything productive :tongue: i lived in florida almost my entire life, and i move to SC and they tell me i talk like a yank (which is inly true if i get extremely tired and frustrated all at once)
    there are planty of nice guys out there, we just don't stick out in a crowd:grumble: :grumble: and dang it i was gonna say i need to go buy some chocolate now, but thats just gonna come across alll wrong :laugh:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

um what's your last name again?????:huh: ...and nice thick gold chain there pal, I thought the v-neck velour jogging suit was sort of out, but ya know you can work it! :bigsmile: .........
    oh wait....candy...right:wink: ...I knew that!:ohwell:
  • ali106
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: so i g and actually do something productive and thats when everyone gets on here.... note to self, never do anything productive :tongue: i lived in florida almost my entire life, and i move to SC and they tell me i talk like a yank (which is inly true if i get extremely tired and frustrated all at once)
    there are planty of nice guys out there, we just don't stick out in a crowd:grumble: :grumble: and dang it i was gonna say i need to go buy some chocolate now, but thats just gonna come across alll wrong :laugh:

mm hmm.....you know what we are thinking.....:bigsmile: :blushing:
  • ali106
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This whole thread :laugh: :laugh: My boss now thinks I'm a total lunatic!!

well the o' saying...if it walks like a duck...and talks like a duck....:wink::flowerforyou:
  • alifelessevident
    Options

:facepalm: thats scary isn't it?? :tongue:
  • ali106
    Options

:facepalm: thats scary isn't it?? :tongue:

aw nothing alittle chocolate won't fix now....:wink::wink:
  • BEFORE
    Options

Careful it is illegal to purchase chocolate.
  • sculley
    Options

:sick: Oh dear!!
  • BEFORE
    Options

:sick: Oh dear!!
    Just looking out for my fellow dudester.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

well the o' saying...if it walks like a duck...and talks like a duck....:wink::flowerforyou:

What the duck?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
  • alifelessevident
    Options

only if you get caught... right? but also have to watch out some of those chocolate bars have... um almonds yeah...:laugh:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options

Quack, quack. That is all.
  • BEFORE
    Options

Not very Lady like language missy.
  • ali106
    Options

Quack, quack. That is all.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: