Chocolate vs. Sex...

Options

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I wonder how many MFP ladies will go out tonight looking for Mr. Goodbar.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This whole thread :laugh: :laugh: My boss now thinks I'm a total lunatic!!

well the o' saying...if it walks like a duck...and talks like a duck....:wink::flowerforyou:

What the duck?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Not very Lady like language missy.

Who said I was a lady?? Let me at him!!!!!! Put up your dukes!! :wink: :laugh:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This whole thread :laugh: :laugh: My boss now thinks I'm a total lunatic!!

well the o' saying...if it walks like a duck...and talks like a duck....:wink::flowerforyou:

Ya know the feathers could come in handy though.
  • TamTastic
    Options

Ya know the feathers could come in handy though.
    :huh: :huh: ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :noway:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Man I feel so very weird. Almost like something is making me type this.

I :heart: Shannon

Just eat some chocolate, you'll be fine.

Already did.:smokin:
    My sweet Almond Joy.
  • BEFORE
    Options

My sweet Almond Joy.

So let me get this straight Almond Joys are for women (nuts) and Mounds are for Men (no nuts).
  • SoupNazi
    Options

My sweet Almond Joy.

So let me get this straight Almond Joys are for women (nuts) and Mounds are for Men (no nuts).

Sometimes you feel like a nut
    Sometimes you don't :noway:
  • BEFORE
    Options

My sweet Almond Joy.

See favorite deserts thread.
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    See favorite deserts thread.
    ROFLMBO!!!!!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    **walks in**
    *looks around*
    :noway: :noway: :noway:
    What is going on in here??
    I'm with the single gals...:sad: no chance of a chocolate subsitute...gonna coozy up to nutella tonight!
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    **walks in**
    *looks around*
    I'm with the single gals...:sad: no chance of a chocolate subsitute...gonna coozy up to nutella tonight!

Hey, at least you don't have to pick up after the Nutella!!! Or, not much anyway . . .
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    RIGHT ON!!! Like I said...chocolate never let me down HA
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    **walks in**
    *looks around*

Yeh, I'm with the single girlies too... Doesn't mean we can't have a chocolate subsitute! Well that's wrong.. wait, nevermind! :ohwell:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    **walks in**
    *looks around*

Yeh, I'm with the single girlies too... Doesn't mean we can't have a chocolate subsitute! Well that's wrong.. wait, nevermind! :ohwell:

remember your momma could be watchin' girl...you just love to play w/ fire! :laugh: :laugh:

:heart: you my bella crystal!
  • CrystalBella
    Options
    **walks in**
    *looks around*

remember your momma could be watchin' girl...you just love to play w/ fire! :laugh: :laugh:

:heart: you my bella crystal!

lol yeh, this is why I get my work done early so I can party here... but yeh, mama knows my "chocolate" stories... i gotta get advice from someone! :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

lol yeh, this is why I get my work done early so I can party here... but yeh, mama knows my "chocolate" stories... i gotta get advice from someone! :laugh:

You talk to your mom about "chocolate"????? :noway: :noway:

My mom's only had chocolate twice! Once before my brother was born & once before I was born. Hrmpf!!! :angry:
  • CrystalBella
    Options

My mom's only had chocolate twice! Once before my brother was born & once before I was born. Hrmpf!!! :angry:

haha yeh i talk to her bout chocolate, she's 55yrs young. i'm positive she's had some chocolate in her day... and the same goes for your mom! :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Options

haha yeh i talk to her bout chocolate, she's 55yrs young. i'm positive she's had some chocolate in her day... and the same goes for your mom! :laugh:

lalalalalalala .....i can't hear yeeewwwww.....lalalalalalala
  • CrystalBella
    Options

lalalalalalala .....i can't hear yeeewwwww.....lalalalalalala

lol okay i'll give you something to make you happy... there is another man on the boards! he's a hawtie. lol that should take ya mind of ya mom gettin chocolate!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Wait...your moms have had chocolate??? No way!! I'll never be able to look at a Hershey bar the same way again!
  • Shannon023
    Options

lol okay i'll give you something to make you happy... there is another man on the boards! he's a hawtie. lol that should take ya mind of ya mom gettin chocolate!

HAHA! Already scoped out. :laugh:

After running fatsis off though, I vowed to be a kinder, gentler Shannon. :grumble: Kinda sux! :laugh: