Who wants to start 30 day shred with me tomorrow?!?

Options
juliecat1
juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
Ive decided Im starting it tomorrow. Who wants to do it with me!!?? Lets do it!!
Ill weigh, measure and take before pics in the morning.

Replies

• Shannmfp11
    Shannmfp11 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I will start it with you! I have done it in the past, but I have not been consistent with it. I have a friend on here who is now at level 3! I can't even imagine lol!! Ok so tomorrow morning is the day! Good luck!!
  • shantisyndrome
    shantisyndrome Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'll research what that is lol. But if it has something to do with weight loss, I'm soooo for it!
    I'll do this shred with you!!!
  • Charice
    Charice Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    The Easter Bunny just brought me the DVD today (along with 2000+ calories of candy...stupid bunny!). I haven't ever done it but I am up for trying it!
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday. I'm also doing turbo fire. I'll take pics and measurements tomorrow or tuesday. I did one day of level 1 yesterday before my turbo fire workout and thought it was too easy. I did level 2 today after my turbo fire workout and it was much better.

Best of luck to everybody.
  • sweetmanjd
    sweetmanjd Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I started today and will be happy for the motivation and support here.
    I've previewed all 3 levels and imagine I will switch between them here and there to keep things interesting.

Measurements and weight to follow tomorrow morning.
    How do we check-in with each other? do we just keep searching for this thread?

My plan is to add in my turbo kickboxing class at the gym (at least 2x week) and running stairs at my fave park (98 steep stairs, working my way up to doing 10 sets!! At 5 right now. At least 1x week.)

Already very stoked about this!!
    I have a giant whiteboard and just gridded out the 5 weeks until my sister's wedding.
    I will be shredded. (at least 30-days-worth more than I am today:)
    Thanks for starting this up!!
  • sweetmanjd
    Options
    Oh I see - I can track it under "My Topics". Got it!
  • shrinkinc
    shrinkinc Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I JUST did day one. Oh man am I out of shape. Picks and measurements tomorrow. I'm in for the whole 30 days!!
  • juliecat1
    Options
    Oh sweet!! we have ourselves a group!!

Ive done it off and on too and see amazing results. But then I get off course. Lets keep eachother going!!
  • sweetmanjd
    Options
    BTW: my bday is 5/24 too! Turning 39. Larger goal of mine beyond weight loss is to be in the best shape of my life by age 40.
    1 year, 5 weeks to go:)
  • juliecat1
    Options
    How about that! Birthday twins! We will be 30 days closer to our goals after this!
  • kumarprabhat
    Options
    I am for it. How do we go about it? If someone could post what are teh 3-4 things we gonna do / track / post, it will be great? DO we need to follow a routine? Apologies for novice Qs.

ATB
  • juliecat1
    Options
    No requirements! Its a 30 day 3 level program. I think its intended to do 10days each level but you can certainly move on up or mix them up if youd like. I think the important part is to just do it for 30 days. I myself am going to track with measurements/weight on mondays and pics today, midway and at the end. We dont have to come here and post all that stuff but it might be super encouragement if we did.
    Welcome!!
  • valentine4
    valentine4 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    is it a program that you get off this site or another site? like what does each level involve? I would love to join you, I have communion in 5 wks and confirmation in 7, 2 lovely dresses to wear and both a bit snug!
  • juliecat1
    Options
    30 day Shred is a Jillian Michaels video. I got mine for about 5 bucks from amazon instant download. You need a small set of hand weights but could get by without them for a while if needed. Its cardio, strength and abs combined into a circuit like workout.
  • boyslie72487
    boyslie72487 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I was gonna start 30 day shred today too! Great minds think alike :smile:
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Just started today! I did it last year but man I didn't realize how hard it would be again:) been going to the gym 40 min about 4 times a week but this is working muscles I forgot I had. Will attach pics later. Good luck everyone!
    Cat
  • ged630
    ged630 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I will start tomorrow too :) YEAH!!
  • shannonaufman
    Options
    I'm considering starting today. I was supposed to run for C25K but it's pouring out, and is supposed to all week :( . My DVD should come in the mail today, so I will probably try it out tonight.
  • JennWhit10
    Options
    Im starting it today. So glad I found this topic. Ill post weight and measurements tomorrow.! Good luck everyone.!:)
  • mrmchap
    mrmchap Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Can I join in? I was thinking of starting 30DS today as well, but started to lose the motivation. Maybe this is just what I need! I will take measurements before I start. My hubby took Before photos last night but they are of me in my panties/bra not sure I want to post those after I saw how awful I really do look!