Over 200 New Year New Me Part 48

Options
1111213141517»

Replies

• lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    I am tooting my own horn here !!

I went to the gym tonight, and did 60 minutes on arc trainer, burning 600 calories. and then 20 min of the strength training burning an additonal 145 .

I felt soo good after my workout , hubby was wondering if i would ever come home.
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Deb: Great job on last night's workout!

Ladeb: I'm happy to hear you have a good PT helping you achieve your goals.

Meokk: So glad to see you and hear that you and baby are doing well. I can't wait to hear whether it's a boy or girl!!

To second Meokk's question, where is everyone?

Checking in for yesterday:
    Calories: Under
    Water: Over...88 oz.
    Exercise: 3 mile walk with the dog in STRONG winds...good thing the dog and I aren't small, or we would have blown away!
    Proud: That I took the dog for a walk when it would have been so much easier to go home and sit on the couch.
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    i soo could go back to bed..

I didn't sleep good at all last night. I had to log in and do something at 6:30 for work, but i kept waking up thinking it was time to go do it, but then i look at the clock, it was 2, then 3, then 4, then 5..uggg

I am soo ready for my long weekend, yea i know i just had one but having another one :smile:

I am off on friday and i am taking serena to a GI doctor. Figure what woudl it hurt to get his opinion. There has to be a reason she gets soooo super constipated all the time. I figure i will take her to lunch and maybea movie too. This is her "freee" week. She starts day care for the summer next week. Meaning she is home all day this week meaning i can't workout at lunch. But i am going at night, so all is good :smile: She is too funny she was complaining why can't she just stay home this summer, and then 1/2 way through yesterday after watching move, playing ont he computer, doing sidewalk chalk and bubbles and playing wii, she was bored. No way i can keep enteraining the child all summer and work.
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I'm here. Sort of. Not doing so hot on the losing weight business. Getting very frustrated.
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Wow, it has been quiet ... when I saw we were still on page 13 after I had missed 4 days - I figured someone created a new thread!
    I did great Saturday and Sunday with exercise, and ok with food. Then on Monday I caved at a picnic and had THREE desserts ... I was full by the time I had the first one! And then of course I was craving everything under the sun for the rest of the day and proceeded to eat, eat, eat. But I got back on track yesterday, and am doing ok so far today. I didn't exercise at all yesterday, I was pretty exhausted from all the exercise I got over the weekend. We were at our family farmhouse and I walked the hills (and ran a little since my SIL is doing couch to 5k and I did her daily workout with her on Sunday), and then we spent Sunday afternoon doing yardwork, and two more walks on Monday but they were more leisurely. I got back to step class this morning and it felt good. I'm really hoping for at least a little loss on the scale by Friday even with my bad food day on Monday.
  • Momma24
    Momma24 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Jess, I am so glad to see you!!!! I miss you when you stay away.

Lildeb, great job on the gym. My kids are home too, except Ryan. They are so lazy they are making me mad:angry: I took them to the park yesterday and made them walk the 1 mile nature trail. Ryan and Sara loved it. (the little ones) The teenagers moped and listened to their Ipods and got irritated with me for breathing. Love teenagers they are the BEST:huh:

Heather, thanks for the encouragement. You girls are my weight loss sisters.

lstpaul, sounds like a wonderful weekend. I want to go to your farmhouse and run around the hills and eat desert:laugh: :laugh: .
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    I think we should probalby start a new thread soon. I think it locks out at 400 or 500. I'd hate for us to get locked out.

Momma-I don't know why I'm having such a hard time keeping going. Just seems like I've always got some excuse to not get it all together. But thank you for always supporting me. :flowerforyou: I miss you when I'm not around too!!

lstpaul-Sounds like you had a pretty awesome weekend even with the desert slip up. Everyone is gonna have them. :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Deb-Glad to see you back going full force!
  • Momma24
    Momma24 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Jess, it is hard sometimes. I know I have not done the to well in the last year. But at least we are still here. That means we have not totally given up on the hope of getting healthier. Let's just keep on going.

Has anyone seen Ann, I think Jess is right we need a new thread.

I think this group needs to get back together. We are drifting..... Come back all you missing weightloss sisters!!!!!!!!!!
  • ladeb
    ladeb Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    June 1
    New month, new internet, new start. My home internet has been down for over a week!

Is it reasonable to loose about 6 pounds by the end of June? That would put me at 1/2 way.
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    I'm not sure where Ann is so I went ahead and made a new thread. Here it is

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/254143-over-200-new-year-new-me-part-49