lstpaul ................-2.6..........1.11%
    Julie.....................-1.4.......
    Heather...............0.0...........0.0%
    Lauren.................-1.5.........0.88%
    momma...............+1.8........0%
    mstahl...................0............0%
    debra..................-0.7..........0.25%
    Allison................-0.8..........0.38%

Getting on the scale only once a week has been amazing for me mentally. I don't see the dramatic day to day fluctuations and can then focus on the weekly drop and be happy with that! Heading for the beach tomorrow and am really excited. I was in change of helping the organizer shop for our food, so I know that there are a lot of healthy options because I got to pick them all! We're a fairly health-conscious bunch, but if it was in whole grain or reduced-sodium form, that's what we got. Heehee!

Here's hoping the weather will be nice and warm for us.
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    lstpaul ................-2.6..........1.11%
    Julie.....................-1.4.......
    Heather...............0.0...........0.0%
    Lauren.................-1.5.........0.88%
    momma...............+1.8........0%
    mstahl...................0............0%
    debra..................-0.7..........0.25%
    Allison................-0.8..........0.38%
    Jess....................+3.............0%

I've decided my scale has a death wish.

Purple-Hope you enjoy the beach

Heather-2 steppin is about as "dancy" as I get! And I love the Chipotle bouritto bowls! They are so good!

Momma-So glad to hear Ryan is doing great in his new classes!! Congrats to your daughter! 4.0 the whole year is amazing.

Deb-Hope you get things figured our Serena soon. I know you have been dealing with it for awhile. Praying you get some answers soon!
  • Renea_Kay
    Renea_Kay Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I would like to know when do you guys post your wieght loss everyweek please...Its been awhile :)

1st check in:
    Calories- under by 200 (cannot eat any more)
    Water- 7 cups
    Exercise- only got 45 mins in today with personal trainer
    Proud: I would like to share that my 18 pounds lost has been in the past 5 weeks!
  • Momma24
    Momma24 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Renea-Kay, we post on Fridays.
  • HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Checking in for Friday -

Calories - under by 900
    Exercise - none
    Water - great
    Proud - I felt ill so I went back to bed at lunch time and slept until 11 PM. I'm proud I didn't start munching while I watched a little TV and waited up for Meghan.

Saturday (was so BAD!)
    Calories - over by 2500 - seriously! Movie popcorn, french toast - it was a BAD day
    Exercise - none
    Water - great
    Proud - that I'm shrugging off todays horrible calories and planning on going light tomorrow. I only go to the movies a few times a year... it happens!
  • HonestOmnivore
    Options
    Quick correction on the above post - I was actually over by about 1630 calories - still HORRIBLE but at least not two full days worth.

Today I've started out well with a slice of sprouted whole grain bread, toasted, with some of Trader Joes Roasted Flaxseed Peanut butter (YUM) and a TB of Raspberry jam - LOVE! It's still high calorie for a breakfast but since I ate it a 11:30 it's more of my Mother's day brunch.

On a side note - Meghan's mom (my step daughter) gave me an Amazon gift card for Mothers day - I thought that was very nice of her!

And...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL OF OUR MOMS!!! (And soon to be Moms!!!) :heart: :drinker: :heart: :flowerforyou: :love: :drinker: :heart: :smooched:
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    I really need to break this pattern, so now i have been back in it for 2 weeks and both weeks , do good during the week and totally blow it over the weekend, not just 1 meal but the the whole dang weekend,

I relaly have to stop it....i am not going to get anywhere if i keep this up. :sad:
  • HonestOmnivore
    Options
    Deb I'm sorry you had a bad weekend - I had a REALLY bad Saturday and I struggled today. It's like I just keep thinking of fun things to do that involve food - and all sorts of (lame) reasons to do them. Meghan went to prom this weekend so of course it seemed like the perfect time to have a nice meal and go out for breakfast etc... lame.:huh: :grumble:

Checking in for today:
    Calories - barely!
    Exercise - Uhm weeded the garden?
    Water - awesome

Proud: that I managed to NOT go out to eat today and that even with half a cup cake I stayed on course...
  • lildebbie
    Options
    Good morning girls.

Okay back on track take 3. Let's see if i can do it the whole week this time :sad: ON the scale this morning and about 8 -9 lbs + since friday., i know it is mostly soidum but still :sad:

Today i think i iwll try out my gym for the 1st time. Tomorrow i have a dentist appt so won't be able to go, but going to try to go every other day.
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Lildeb: hang in there - you know you didn't gain that much over the weekend so it is likely water and will come off quickly...
    Mstahl: We've got prom coming up this weekend, my daughter was SOOOO busy the last couple of weeks that she had no time to shop for a dress and finally had an hour last night to go to Herbergers - she got lucky and found a gorgeous dress that fits her and was on clearance for $40 (that's the best part!). Now I have to convince her that she has no choice about bringing her boyfriend (she is the driver) to our house before prom for pictures. They haven't been dating all that long so she is pretty uncomfortable about making a big deal of it, but I want some pictures! Do you think I should agree to just take pictures of her before she leaves and trust her to get pictures of the two of them from his parents? or offer to go to his house for pictures? We have a pretty cherry tree in our backyard that will hopefully be blooming for pictures - so I would kind of like them at our house too.

I had a good weekend, but I did splurge on some french silk pie yesterday .... but skipped the crust. I really only needed a couple of bites but had the whole thing :sick: ... oh well. Back to it today - I have been doing so well that I am really afraid of losing my motivation.
  • lildebbie
    Options
    Lstpaul - Thanks, i know it is water weight. I am sure it will come off, i was soo close to get out of the 270's last week but i am sure this week i will be busting my but to just get me back to where i was on friday. :sad:

I am planning on checking out my new gym today( i signed a 2 yr contract so i guess have no choice anymore :SMILE: )

Where is everyone this morning!! It sure is quiet.
  • lildebbie
    Options
    lstpaul - and i totally agree with you make him come to the house for pictures.
  • elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,

Just wanted to let you know I won't be posting this week because I'm in South Carolina (Isle of Palms - gorgeous!) for our family vacation. I'm tracking everything and will get lots of walking in. Yesterday I did yoga with my sister and then went for a 2 mile run/walk.

Have a great week and HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!!
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    quiet, quiet today
  • tlrue
    tlrue Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! Hope everyone had a great weekend! Happy Mother's Day to all of our mamas and soon-to-be mamas!

Super short post today - still no official work station at work lol.

Feeling near-death currently. Food sounds like the worst idea ever. Still waiting for TOM to show up.... we're not at T-plus 1 week. yikes!
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Sherry: Congrats to Hailey on her academic award and amazing grade point average!

Renea: Welcome back!

Melinda: Your story about bouncing after margaritas had me cracking up. Love it!

Lauren: Enjoy your vacation!

Not much to report here other than the 5k was mentally more challenging that the others I've done because I could see the finish line the whole time! Grrr. My eating wasn't great, but much better than last week, so I'll take it. That's about all on this front.

Happy Monday!
  • Momma24
    Options

Feeling near-death currently. Food sounds like the worst idea ever. Still waiting for TOM to show up.... we're not at T-plus 1 week. yikes!

How late is TOM? Those sound like familiar symptoms that I have had on 4 different occasions:laugh: :wink:
  • Renea_Kay
    Renea_Kay Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Check in for today
    Calories: Under by 100
    Water: Not so good
    Exercise: Not much

I do not know what to do...due to the program I am in, I have to weigh in on Monday and I am not suppose to step on a scale any other day of the week......i know you guys do weigh ins on Friday, but I have to on Monday....well just to let everyone know I lost 4 pounds this past week :)
  • Momma24
    Options
    Yay Renea congrats 4 pounds is a lot of weight..... Just report Monday's weightloss on Friday. I am sure that no one would mind.
  • HonestOmnivore
    Options
    Renee - I vote you weigh in on Mondays as usual and just let us know! on Friday This group is way more about the day to day support than just the Friday weigh ins :)

Checking in for today:
    calories - just under
    exercise - uhm *shifty eyes*
    water - awesome

Proud: I'm proud that I'm being more flexible with my diet. Today I got up late so I had toast with peanut butter and then next to nothing until dinner. I usually would have a snack but i suspected I'd go over at dinner and I'm glad I followed my gut. (hee hee) I think that it's really a bad idea to go too long without food but every once in a while? fine.

When I read about people missing their period - after all the new moms.... I have to remind myself I no longer have the equipment! YIKES!:noway:

TMI - just to add to my Cinco de Mayo story - per a video I saw... I was bouncing while a friend would say "fake boobies" and then Beth would bounce and you'd hear "real boobies" and we must have repeated this about four times... Luckily for me no faces were shown in the creation of that video! LET THIS BE A WARNING AGAINST ALCOHOL!!!:tongue:

I was able to stretch quite a bit this weekend and I'm getting some good range of motion back :happy:

Yesterday and today we were able to let the chickens run around the back yard for a few hours. It's really sweet to see how happy they are to get out of their coop. ("COOPED" up? LOL!) Their coop is made out of a chain link dog kennel with a nest box and a shelter box (a repurposed litter box and a winterized dog house) and roosts. - so they're outside all the time, but having all that fresh grass to hunt for bugs was clearly fun for them. Every few weeks we move their coop over fresh grass but they quickly "foul' it (OMG I'm cracking myself up!) It's been a cold wet spring so these nice days have been awesome!

I hope everyone has a great week! I go back to the doctor tomorrow for more "expansion" - I'm not sure how long this will go on but I'm shooting for official "C" cup... Oh the excitement (not really).

As for my positive attitude - really the whole thing has been kinda ridiculous and it's way easier to laugh about it than be upset. Plus I am SO :heart: BLESSED:heart: that I DON'T have cancer. Most people go through this while coping with the fear and anxiety their cancer diagnosis and treatment. I got a "heads up" warning thanks to the genetid testing that provided this great opportunity to avoid not only the trauma of a cancer diagnosis but also the fear and general disruption of your life for treatment. I guess it just puts me in the ideal spot where I'm far more thankful than distressed and the awkward or goofy aspects of the process just have to be laughed at :laugh: .

That being said I hope I get cleared to work more than 20 hrs/ a week tomorrow because I miss:brokenheart: my old pay check:cry: almost as much as I miss my job!:drinker:

You can all be happy that I'm not posting "after" photos of the surgery! :devil: Just imagine boobs shaped like tennis balls, with inverted nipples pointing outward and a general look of wide eyed terror. Kinda like eyes bugging out! :laugh: LOL they really are a sight!:blushing: