What does your username mean?

Options

Replies

• Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    i just don't like wearing pants.
    :laugh: :laugh:

My hubby is named John so I am Johnnysgirl, and I was 34 when I first signed up. :flowerforyou:
  • sculptcha
    sculptcha Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    My nickname as a kid was Punky (because I loved the show Punky Brewster). Punky was taken, so I went with punkee, which was also taken, so I added the 9 because it's my favorite number.
  • l3xii
    l3xii Posts: 160
    Options
    mine is short for my name "Alexis" just spelled a bit different because Lexi was already taken
  • Teenamarie_36
    Options
    My name is Tina-Marie and I was 36 when I started using it. :glasses:
  • Kiwijay
    Kiwijay Posts: 216
    Options
    Im NZder hence the KIWI and Jay is my nickname :)
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    first initial, middle initial, last name

i use the same username for everything and if i can't, well...i just won't sign up for that website :)
  • Danahimself
    Danahimself Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I am my own creation, Danahimself..
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Soldierdad is pretty easy. I was a soldier (and in my heart I always will be) and I am a dad (that I will always be to). Being a dad is the single greatest joy of my life, and the best part of my day.
  • anakinlover
    anakinlover Posts: 109
    Options
    My 11 yr old and I are Star Wars nerds...Therefore; when we got our Golden Retriever puppy...we naturally named him Anakin Skywalker...He is absolutely the best dog ever made, and I LOVE him to death...Thus...anakinlover! :heart:
  • vwbug86
    vwbug86 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    My Initials VW and the model of car Volkswagen Bug (Swim Team nick name)
  • lovulll
    lovulll Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I think I saw someone else use their employee ID. I'm the same, and not very creative! It just got easy because I kept forgetting all my darn passwords!
    :laugh:
  • Cartel
    Cartel Posts: 40
    Options
    I was reading a book in high school on Pablo Escobar and the cartels. I was signing up to my first forum (car forum) and couldnt come up with anything so since cartels were stuck in my head I went with that name. I have used it on every forum I have been on since. So no nothing special about it has just stuck.
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Mine is pretty self explainatory.
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    fairy is because i love fairys Miss is for Missy my name (well short for melissa)

name here was Fairyjester where it is everywhere else. but canceled that acct and started over.
    fairy jester comes from love of fairy and at the time i made it as an aim name i was playing a bard in a game
    and one of there profession tittles is jester
  • mrsblair84
    Options
    My nickname as a kid was Punky (because I loved the show Punky Brewster). Punky was taken, so I went with punkee, which was also taken, so I added the 9 because it's my favorite number.

when i was a kid, the librarian at my elem school called me punky. she said i looked like her when i had my hair in pigtails.

My name is also my soon to be last name and I was born in 1984 :)
  • jfer1977
    jfer1977 Posts: 139
    Options
    My name's Jennifer and a friend in high school used to call me jfer and it has just stuck all these years. So, I just put jfer and the year I was born.
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    When I was younger I had an uncle who said I looked like a Moonbeam....he has met Jesus now.....My name is Melissa so I have the nicknames of liss, lissie, lissy, lissa and so forth there for Moonbeamlissie and I just like the way that looks opposed to Moonbeamlissy. I use both on everything I do.
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I've used this username for almost all websites that require a username...it was born out of a nickname given to me ten years ago when I was a fleet manager at a GM plant. I used to go out and repo lift trucks that were past due for planned maintenance. My mechanic (who can't spell) stenciled my scooter with "REEPOBOB" and the nickname stuck, misspelling and all. I was given that nickname when I was in my late twenties and my perserverence in getting trucks in earned respect in guys that were 15-20 years older than me...I always took pride in that nickname because of that and thought it apropos for a lifestyle that requires perserverence.
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    at highschool my computer user name my school was half my first and half my last and a number, but i like number 8 so i changed it :) also my facebook, ebay and email :) its my fav :)
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    After going through a very hard time in my life a few years ago, I decided to get Carpe Diem tattooed on my inner wrist. It means Seize The Day in Latin. I took my life in my own hands and since my life couldn't be better! That tattoo may have hurt like the ****ens, but it helped me get through a rough time. The 3 is for the 3 loves of my life - my handsome man and our 2 beautiful kids!