What does your username mean?

Options

Replies

• PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    My name is taken from a DMB song/intro, "pantala naga pampa" is believed to mean "I have a snake in my pants" in colloquial Tamil.
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Well my parents called me Amanda Panda growing up and I just took the A off and shortened it to mandapanda :-) the 001 is because someone else already had the mandapanda username!
  • Rockstar_rabbit
    Options
    I use to drink diet Rockstar and I love rabbit. Plus I am the manager at a Hot Topic store. So that is how I got it.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    When I first signed up I had my user name as fllngoddess. It was supposed to be Fallen goddess since I had fallen off the wagon but most people would read it as Fling Goddess. :huh:

Soooo, I changed it to my first name and the age I was at the time I had joined MFP.

I am 29 now. Ohhhh how I wish I were 26 again. :sad:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure "feel my crotch" is self explanatory... w220179443.jpg

Bwahahahaha. OMG, all of this time reading your posts on the boards...I never even put that together. :laugh:

Too funny!
  • hazelbliss6
    hazelbliss6 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    mine was thought up when i was 12 so kinda cutesy for me now. hazel is for my eye color and bliss was may favorite word. 6 is bc im from a family of 6 kids, im number 2
  • mithwiz
    mithwiz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I teach small children, and they call me Miss Liz...Well, most of them. Hence my username. :)
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    The truth, well alright, it is considered classified, by the FBI, so you may all be contacted by men in black suits and sunglasses for knowing this information. It is the name I received from the witness protection program after I took down the mob single handedly. The relocated me to a remote place and changed all my information to BigBeaver, even my drivers license, kinda like McLovin. Okay, that was a lie, the real truth, I am a highly trained MMA fighter, and that is the nickname Michael Buffer gave me post fight, cause I sawed my opponent down like he was a tree and I was a big beaver.

Do you believe those??? No? Okay fine, A group of guys back home in MI (I was apart of) we were known as FatGuysInc, we threw parties, had a good time, and generally were all very big guys. One of my friends decided we all needed call names for our nextel phones when we two-wayed whilst organizing a get together, so he made up names for us. Mine was EagerBeaver or just Beaver, but EagerBeaver was taken, so I went with BigBeaver, and that is the honest to goodness truth.
  • Jennjenn1974
    Jennjenn1974 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    My best friend used to call me Jennjenn
  • UGatorBaitF
    UGatorBaitF Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Goooooooooooooo Gators!!!!
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    well, my name is mishel, and my daughter is kianna but before she was born i was planning on calling her kiki. now, i call her nana. never have used kiki. but i started it then and i use it for pretty much everything. so there u have it. mishelnkiki.
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    it means my first name is cindy and my last name is formica (NOT pronounced like the counter top). lol
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    My name is Caity.
    I like to think that I am optimistic so I sparkle! :)
  • TheDeviation
    Options
    The Difference (aka deviation)
    i just don't like wearing pants.
    Story of my life!
    :noway:
    I am COVERED in freckles which i hated as a child.. my mom called them angel kisses... Then of course my grandfather said I got them by walking uphill behind a cow with a screen in front of me... yeah always the jokester he is. :bigsmile:
    :laugh:
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Shan is the firts 4 letters of my first name (Shannon) and olap is my last name spelled backwards (Palo). Not too exciting huh?
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    T*ts McGee was the name Ron Burgundy put on the teleprompter for Veronica Corningstone to read in the movie Anchorman.

When this movie came out, I was a tad chubby. My sister started calling me Tubbs McGee, and it's always stuck.

People have been calling me Tubbs for years, but now it's kind of ironic :laugh:
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure "feel my crotch" is self explanatory... w220179443.jpg

Bwahahahaha. OMG, all of this time reading your posts on the boards...I never even put that together. :laugh:

Too funny!

Clever in its simplicity, yes? Lol.

.... People actually read my posts?

w40119925.jpg
  • FatUncleRob
    FatUncleRob Posts: 341
    Options
    My initials are "RC" and "peso" is Spanish for weight.....
  • learnbygoing
    learnbygoing Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge literature geek. I have both my BA and MA in English Lit, so I've spent a good chunk of my life reading. My username is from a poem by Theodore Roethke called "The Waking." The line it's from says, "I learn by going where I have to go."
  • irridia
    irridia Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Mine is a dual purpose bellydance name. 1. for gothy dark type dances pronounced the us way irridia like irridium the element
    2. more traditional aribic sounding pronounced: ear a DEE ya

both meaning radiating ;-)