What does your username mean?

Options

Replies

• iDreamNEON
    iDreamNEON Posts: 112
    Options
    It's my profile name on several other sites but originally iDreamNEON was my way of saying I have bright dreams for my future
  • FatDoctor
    FatDoctor Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    It is easy to guess meaning of mine username: I am a doctor and I am fat
  • Robyn120
    Robyn120 Posts: 249
    Options
    Robyn because that is my name and 120 because that is how much weight I initially plan to lose :)
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Mine is simple: I am always trying to reach new goals plus the year I was born.:smile:
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Keisha is my name and butterfly represents new life so keishas_butterfly is Keisha' s New Life
  • Twylyght
    Twylyght Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    My first username was Loki_chaos because Loki is the god of Chaos in Norse Mythology. I use it a lot but I wanted something different and something that reminded me of beauty. I changed it to Twylyght because it is my favorite time of day, morning and night. It is the time between sunset and dusk and between dawn and sunrise. Everything looks so beautiful and nothing seems as important or stressful at that time of day for me. :)
  • BlueEyedTwin333
    Options
    My user name is based off of my being a twin. I have a twin brother and 3 older brothers besides that. Everyone of my brothers has blue eyes from my dad except my twin brother he has green eyes like my mom. People say we look alike, even though I dont see it, one of the major differences between us, besides the boy/girl thing, is that I got my dads blue eyes and he got my moms green eyes. So I'm the blue eyed twin. and 333 is my lucky number. haha
  • shomp
    shomp Posts: 3
    Options
    I am Shomp because 'sh' is the beginning of my my real name. I get called Shomp by my manager at work..seems ok..lol
  • RoseRDH
    RoseRDH Posts: 24
    Options
    Rose is my Confirmation name (I'm catholic) and I use somewhat as my middle name since I don't have a middle name...and RDH is my title ...Registered Dental Hygienist : )
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    hushhush has been my nickname since my sophomore year of high school, due to the song Hush Hush by the Spill Canvas.
    I throw the seven in because I am a pretty lucky person.
    Other explaination for the seven: seven for getting lucky. if you listen to the song, you'll get it.

But now, I'm babyhush. :)
  • Tzavush
    Tzavush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Tzav is hebrew for turtle. (LOVE LOVE LOVE turtles)
    It was a nickname given to me by some friends one evening.
    Someone said somethign that made me blush and I apparently was visibily pulling my head/neck into the collar of my shiirt.
    Someone yelled out "Aww so cute she's turtlng" after that the name "Turtle" stuck, but later a few friends adjusted it to the Hebrew
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,336 Member
    Options
    When I came up with "Darkrider42" I just wanted something that sounded kind of menacing lol and incorporated my love of riding motorcycles. Plus, my Harley is dark....it's mostly blacked out with just a few chrome accents. The 42 is a number I've added to all of my profile names the last 6-7 years. ;-) It shouldn't be too hard to figure out what it means. Plus*, isn't the meaning of life = 42? LOL
  • gog427
    gog427 Posts: 82
    Options
    GOG: God Of Games ive had it since I was 10 years old.
    It's was 3 letters I put in arcades when I got high score and i've won a butch of video game tournaments when I was young.
    Made some good money from it.
    427 home address 4+2+7=13 my family lucky number
    everything is 13 birthdays, ID numbers and my parents got married on Friday 13th in April 40 years ago.
  • c2sky
    c2sky Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I am COVERED in freckles which i hated as a child.. my mom called them angel kisses... Then of course my grandfather said I got them by walking uphill behind a cow with a screen in front of me... yeah always the jokester he is. :bigsmile:

I love it!
  • c2sky
    c2sky Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I can see the sea and the mountains from my street. It kinda makes up for any of life's challenges. The views bring me joy and motivation!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure "feel my crotch" is self explanatory... w220179443.jpg

you always crack me up!

w209856249.jpg
  • cookie726
    Options
    my nickname is cookie...726 is a very important date for me
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Mariah Carey's, memoirs of an imperfect angel
  • 36jessica
    36jessica Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    The age I stopped counting at...I'll be 36 forever:smile:
  • muddles100
    muddles100 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My nickname when I was younger was Muddles, because you guessed it, I was always in a muddle! When I signed up to ebay muddles was taken and 100 was a well rounded number so my username was born! My name's Kim by the way!

K xx