• Perfectlycrooked
    Perfectlycrooked Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    i just don't like wearing pants.

Story of my life!
  • daylilies
    daylilies Posts: 92
    Options
    Mine is one that I use on a different website. I picked it in case I got any friends here from that website, so they'd remember who I was. When I was a kid we had a lot of daylilies in our garden so I picked that as a reminder of my childhood :)
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I am a 5' tall mama with attitude!
  • ♥AngelKisses♥
    Options
    I am COVERED in freckles which i hated as a child.. my mom called them angel kisses... Then of course my grandfather said I got them by walking uphill behind a cow with a screen in front of me... yeah always the jokester he is. :bigsmile:
  • sw33tn3ss07
    Options
    Sw33tn3ss: means i am the sweetest chick you will ever meet.. :-)
  • SuzetteMerashino
    Options
    It's the name I use for work and such........
  • ptchiem
    ptchiem Posts: 3
    Options
    Nothing special here either. I was planning on using "Hoisin" as my name because I love pho and using hoisin sauce with the meat, and also since I'm half Vietnamese. But anyway, my username is just my first and middle initial, followed by my last name.
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Pegusus is because I have a pegasus tattoo on my right shoulder & Deb is my name! I'm that pretty much everywhere as well.
  • menchi
    menchi Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    "The Count" in German. I'm not german. I'm not a Count.
    LOVE IT! :bigsmile:

Mine is from the anime Excel Saga. In the story, Menchi is main character's dog and she keeps Menchi as "emergency food." Menchi is also a Japanese snack which is effectively deep fried, breaded ground beef ball. Hmmm... not really conducive to weight loss or healthy lifestyle huh. :huh: :tongue:
  • melon_e
    melon_e Posts: 58
    Options
    I wanted to use melon_e (for Melanie...get it??), but it was already taken. I decided to use melone instead.
  • iamanne
    iamanne Posts: 67
    Options
    It's pretty self explanatory. I am Anne. :)
  • second_1
    second_1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am a second born twin... my parents werent expecting twins so they had no names picked out. On my birth certificate my 'official' name is 'second born twin, female' until it was amended over a decade later..
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    top secret :) nick name E-Foo
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure "feel my crotch" is self explanatory... w220179443.jpg
  • kelseybee17
    Options
    Pretty simple. My name is Kelsey and my last name beings with a B, so I just thought out that as Bee. The 17 is one of my favorite numbers because I was born on November 17th.
  • sweetCJ
    sweetCJ Posts: 144
    Options
    SweetCJ, it's from my cake business "sweet cakes by CJ"
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I couldn't think of a good name.. so I just picked what came to mind first.. My favorite flower and my birth date :smile:
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I am Thors Woman?
  • I'm pretty sure "feel my crotch" is self explanatory... w220179443.jpg

you always crack me up!
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    Violette is my favorite color and will 4ever be my favorite color.