Options
    Beejayemeiz
    My full name: Tan Bee Tin
    English Name: Jaye
    Chinese Name: Chen Meizhen

So that's how i get my name. =D
  • curlgirl_03
    Options
    Mine is from the *****cat Dolls song "Don't Cha" lol ("don't cha wish ya girlfriend was Hot Like Me"). I've had it as a screename in highschool and just kept it. I've also seen it on someones license plate and thought it was so cool :tongue:
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Cricket is my inner child who likes to wreak havoc on my life. Kate is my responsible grwon up self. Cricket is much more fun, but isn't usually willing to work as hard as we need to.
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Kolohe translates to "mischievous, naughty, rascal and prankster" in Hawaiian. '71 is the year I was born.
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    i kept trying different usernames that had katie in them and finally found something that wasn't already taken.
  • grits317
    grits317 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Girl Raised In The South and the year I was born. GRITS75
  • eating4balance
    eating4balance Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Mine is the name of my e-mail... and the name of my dead fish when I was five. My dad was nice and set me up an email when I was in 4th grade. I fell asleep as he was registering me, and I wound up with an email for life named after a fish that lasted a month :smile:
  • abeautifulvoice
    Options
    Mine is because I can sing...and I love to sing. I've won several contests :)
  • Kaldrmjolka
    Options
    mine means "Cold Milk" in Norse.

It's a bit of a dorky thing that happen last semester in college.
    We all like to do random things, like look up random useless facts, and my group of friends is full of random knowledge, so we're fun to listen to. One day I popped it in conversation and kind of stuck as a username joke for my twitter, etc. SO here it is :D
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    My first and middle name
  • CandiPantzz
    Options
    My name's Candi and I wear pants :)
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    MsQt is my youtube account name and I thought that it was the truth anyway! (I am a MsQt)
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    my SO talked me into trying this extreme atkins diet once NO carbs, high protein...ate nothing but bacon, pork chops and cheese for 3 weeks...it was aweful!!!!!! i just wanted a salad!!!! LOL
  • mazomama
    mazomama Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    mazo- from the town i live in : Mazomanie and mama- i have four kids!! so that's Mazomama!!!
  • R_is_for_Rachel
    R_is_for_Rachel Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    mine is a username i have used for years. Meissa is the traditional name for the star at the head of the star consellation Orion. I chose it as i've always loved Orion and see it most nights.
    After a google search though, i discovered it also is Arabic for The Shining one -which i think is rather lovely :)
  • dennypup
    dennypup Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    My name is Natalie Denise, I grew up with the nickname Denny. I added pup cause we have pups (dogs actually but we call them pups) and Denny is always taken!
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Rocket science here.....my sons name is Brendan. :)

(the number 1 cause someone else has a son name Brendan. LOL)
  • gdnplnty
    gdnplnty Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    gdnplnty - good and plenty

1 - My favorite candy is good and plenties
    2 - I am good and there is plenty of me!
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    Sabres are going to win the cup of course.
  • haylayne81
    Options
    Hay is the first half of my 1st name, Layne is my middle name,and you guessed it, born in 81 :)