If someone was to go onto your profile....

Options

Replies

• Kaye8395BTS
    Kaye8395BTS Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I absolutely take it as a compliment...hopefully a MFP friendship can form over such a flattering remark!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    It is only ok if it is a true remark.... :wink:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

Looking good there dude! :wink:
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

:blushing: you are such a sweet talker

:laugh:
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options

:blushing: you are such a sweet talker

:laugh:

You two are hilarious
  • ChuckgM3
    ChuckgM3 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I'd take just about any compliment as a good thing no matter who it came from, guy, girl, attractive, unattractive, creep, non-creep. It doesn't matter what the person's intentions are, it's all about how you choose to perceive it.

Regarding the Pretty(handsome) vs. Hot argument... I think it comes down to face vs body. I'm here because I want to be hot, not because I want to be handsome, because I have no control over that. If someone tells me I'm handsome, it's nice to hear but it's certainly not anything I can take credit for... "thanks, my mom and dad would be glad to hear they did a good job of bio-chemical mixturization!" If someone tells me I'm hot, then I know that my nutritional changes in life, my hours at the gym, my research, my dedication have paid off, and you're damn right I'm going to take credit for it!

Regarding giving compliments... I prefer to take a wait and see approach... I wait and see if the person is as perverted as I am and only then offer up an appropriately perverted compliment! ;)
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I've been on here a decent amount of time and have run the gamut of pictures that I've put up of myself, some got more attention than others (some surprised me on how many comments I got). I've put some up specifically to get attention therefore I never complained about the attention I got, albeit I apparently have a very different image of myself than others do. :laugh: I've also never been anything less than gracious in accepting a compliment from anyone that sends me one, no matter whether I actually believe them or not.

Now, no one but my friends can see pics of me which is a personal choice I've made, so anyone sending me a "you're hot" message would really make me wonder as to what they are into....:noway:
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Doesnt bother me at all. Feel free to tell me how hot i am!!!!! Lol
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    Now, no one but my friends can see pics of me which is a personal choice I've made, so anyone sending me a "you're hot" message would really make me wonder as to what they are into....:noway:

:laugh: :love:

hey there Kityngirl, i'm REALLY into kittens, cameras and Ogdred Weary! :smooched:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,081 Member
    Options
    And birds ^^
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,081 Member
    Options
    Dangit, why does it always go to the next page when I refer to the previous post without "quoting".

Loopytoucan, nice birdy!!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    It would never happen. People have to meet me in person to see my sexiness.
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Creepy.... this isn't match.com

I agree...but I'm also a little flipped out if people are kind in person. I've never been pretty, and usually assume someone who complements my appearance wants something (a favor, a letter of recommendation written for them, something.) I'm used to assuming flattery is just that, not sincere, and a means to an end.
  • Kityngirl
    Options

:laugh: :love:

hey there Kityngirl, i'm REALLY into kittens, cameras and Ogdred Weary! :smooched:
    *purrs a little* Kity likes birds too. :wink: :love:
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options

What, doesn't everyone pose naked for kitty cat photographers?? :embarassed:
  • Gemini80
    Gemini80 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I don't really get flattered by it anymore, but it always puts a smile on my face. Im never offended.
  • NobodyKnows
    Options
    I don't really get flattered by it anymore, but it always puts a smile on my face. Im never offended.

You are quite beautiful.
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I always appreciate the compliment. Definately makes me happy to see hard work paying off.

Never gonna be offended by it.
  • Kityngirl
    Options

You'd be surprised at how many people are put off by the whole "kitty cat" thing. Seriously, it's so hard to be taken seriously in this business. :ohwell:
  • NobodyKnows
    Options

You'd be surprised at how many people are put off by the whole "kitty cat" thing. Seriously, it's so hard to be taken seriously in this business. :ohwell:

Honestly, I think it is your claws that put people off. Perhaps a mani/pedi would do the trick.