weirdest name for your pet

Options
12346»

Replies

• Woodman725
    Woodman725 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Not my pet, but the BEST name I ever heard was a dog. I'll spell the name phonetically and you have to kinda say it outloud and slow, Deeooogeee

Just keep saying it you'll get it.
  • Ezada
    Ezada Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I currently have
    A Rat named Borris the Bullet Dodger (Aka Borris the Blade, Aka Borris the sneaky F****** Russian)
    A Beta fist named Sgt. Horus of the Stingray Brigade
    A Pitbull Mix named Harley Quinn
    and a BorderCollie/Beagle named Shian (pronounced Shy Anne)

I used to have a Husky named Fenrisulfr (Fenrir)
    and a hoard of mice named
    Aurther Dent
    Marvin
    Trillian
    Heart of Gold

I also used to have gold fish
    Spaghetti
    Frida Khalo
    Pompe Magnus
    Fatty McNeil
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    My first pet cat when I move out of my parents was Monsieur Miaggi (as in Karate Kid Mr. Miyagi, but at that time, internet wasn't big so I didn't know how to write it just like the movie character). He was a white cat with black spots like a cow, black tail and on top of his head, it was black in a way that he looked like an asian cat. I miss him very much...he passed away 4 years ago now...I still have my second cat (she'll be 10 in a few months) but her name is pretty regular: Misty.
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    First dog - D.O.G.
    First cat - C.A.T.

Both were pronounced as you'd spell the word.

Currently, four cats - George, Bilbo, Nyarlathotep (Nya... and omg is she ever), and Ivan.
  • pdcarrell
    pdcarrell Posts: 101
    Options
    In my 26 year lifespan I've had 4 Beagles, a German Shepard, countless Bunnies, 5 cats, I fortget how many fish and a poodle! Beagles were Dutchess, Duke, Ginger & Katie German Shepard was Teeko, 5 cats here goes.... Sammy, Bubbles, Bella & Billy & Maxie The Fish I can't tell you what we named them things... It's not like they ever swam to us when we called there names.... it was usually this one or that one when we were pointing them out... They did swim to us when we fed them I always caught myself saying food when it was that time.. Maybe they're names were all FOOD? ;) We've had Goldfish, Suckerfish. catfish, Angel Fish and now African Chiclids Anyhow and that leads us to Muffin our poodle!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    My first dog was a dalmatian/beagle mix and her name was Purdy, like Purdita from 101 dalmatians.
    Then we had Fishzilla. I won him at the state fair and he should have died like two days later and he lived for years and was effing huge. When both my brothers moved out we moved him into the extra bathroom's bath tub he was so big. Finally let him go in a pond.
    I had a beta named Flair.
    We had a chow chow/lab mix named Rosie because when I adopted her she had on a bandanna with roses on it.
    We had another dalmatian named Lady.
    A dalmatian/black lab mix named Coalie.
    My mom has two shih tzu's: BB Shortie ShauxShaux and Gizzie Girl ShauxShaux.
    Umm..
    Right now we have:
    Lucy aka Lucy Cat aka Lulu aka Devilcat who is a gray/black/white and orange tabby.
    Smokey aka Mokey aka Fatcat aka Queen Smokey (She's British...) and she is a Russian Blu.
    And finally! We have a black lab/border collie mix of awesomness named Ares aka Berries aka Scaries.. aka BerriesScaries..
  • calequestrian
    calequestrian Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    We had a stray poodle that we ended up keeping and we named him Boink, our heeler was named Oink. They are both gone now but we have another poodle and his name is Itza and we have our sons dog as well and he is named Hormel, I had a horse named Phony Roany and we used to have a cat named Rat Butt. I could go on, but the list is too long!:drinker:
  • R_is_for_Rachel
    R_is_for_Rachel Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    my boyfriend insisted on calling one of our cats Gresley
  • VeryKerri
    VeryKerri Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I just got a new puppy and named him little Beua Pete, but I call him Beau.

I also have a beta fish named Pescado (fish in spanish if you didnt know)
  • RoseKatet
    RoseKatet Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    cats: spiderman, beast, el gato Diablo, psycho, and currently makon (I wanted to name her Monkey my boyfriend wanted to call her bacon, so it became makon...main nick name is ***** lol) had a few more but those were the weird names
    Had quite a few dogs with names like blitz, Chelsea, pepper, jake etc
    Doves:lovey and dovey
    Snake:hecuba
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Forgot one... I once had a Mexican Red-Eared Turtle named... Chicken $h!t... because he was. He ducked in his shell even if all you were doing was feeding him. Took him 15-20 minutes to come back out and find the food.

When we got a second turtle... we named him Bull $h!t just to keep the theme.
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    a few years ago i fostered a dog for a pet rescue group and when i went to go pick the dog up I found out his name was Alex. So Alex isn't that weird of a name, but considering my name is Alex it was weird.
    So i then decided to call him Gordo since he was severely overweight, because his last owner just feed him human food and never took him for walks. the good news is i had him for a year and by the time he got adopted he was no longer over weight.
  • cdbjr2000
    cdbjr2000 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I dont like peoples names for pets. It freaks me out when I go to someones house and thier dog has the same name as me.
  • TropicalKitty
    TropicalKitty Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    I had a rabbit when I was in college...called the bunny Jazzebelle...turned out a few weeks later when Jazzebelle was humping my arm, that Jazz was not a girl, rather a boy. :noway: I'm still trying to recover.

I have a cat named Mernieth (a pre-Dynastic Egyptian queen), that has affectionate nicknames of Nuggles, Nugget, and FattyCake. Poor old girl. The rest of the kitties in the house have rather normal names: Simon, Atlas, and Torri.
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    As a kid I had 4 dogs named Panda - female(white w/black spots), B.B. - short for Beautiful Baby - female(full Rottweiler), Bear -male(half Rottweiler/half Timber Wolf).

Now 6 cats name Akasha(female calico), Akira (female Maine Coon), Pandora (female British short hair tortoiseshell), Poseidon (male tuxedo), Samurai (male Siamese), Sphynx(misspelled on purpose) (female tabby that loods like a black & grey tiger).

4581915.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools