12 Weeks Till Summer Challenge - 6 Wks To Go!

Options
Welcome back everybody!! I hope Easter went well for everyone and you were able to survive all of the Easter eggs. :wink:

*****BUMP, BUMP, BUMP!! You don't want to lose the thread...I don't chart weights that are posted on wrong threads. :noway:

We have a few short weeks left to go. Just as a reminder, you are always welcome to join but you have to keep up with the new thread that is posted every MONDAY. Weigh in windows are Thursday-Sunday. I do not chart weights that are posted on old threads.

If you are new or old....(PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE)...post your current weight in a way that is easy for me to understand. Saying "no loss", "no change", "down 2 lbs", or "gain of 1" is fine and dandy but you MUST attach your CURRENT WEIGHT to that in some way. Yes, I do have a chart with everyone's weight, but if you didn't post weigh the previous week I have no idea what you are up/down from and I really don't want to mess up the numbers that you are working hard to acheive.

Several of us keep up with our own "chart" to track progress. Here are the weeks that we have remaining:

4/28:
5/5:
5/12: <<<mini goal: ____>>>
5/19:
5/26:
6/2:
6/9: <<<challenge goal: ____>>

421a.jpg421b.jpg421c.jpg421d.jpg421e.jpg

Replies

• agibby76
    agibby76 Posts: 36
    Options
    BUMP!!
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    This chart looks awesome! Can I join?

CW (4/25): 164.4
    4/28:
    5/5:
    5/12: <<<mini goal: 160>>>
    5/19:
    5/26:
    6/2:
    6/9: <<<challenge goal: 156>>
  • prila13
    prila13 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely back to trying to stick to my exercise program. Going back to work really through a loop into my schedule. I'm not able to exercise 5 days a week like I was but I am definitely trying to stick to staying under my calories. Since I work in fast food, I get plenty of exercise but on my off days, I'm trying to work in at least 30 mins of walking per day.
  • shimmerlady
    shimmerlady Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    damn I missed posting my weight last week, my own fault and I even by some miracle lost over 1lb.

For my next weigh in do I just put in my weight for that date and ignore last weeks weigh in?

I am so demotivated at the moment, I need a serious kick where it hurts.
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    ***Bumping with my chart so I have it for this week. ***

Starting Weight: 144 lbs (as of 3/13/11)
    Goal Weight: 127 lbs (by 6/9/11)

3/17: 143.0
    3/24: 144.4
    3/31: 143.4
    4/7: 142.4 (hallelujah! I was at 144.6 on Monday)
    4/14: 141.2
    4/21: 140.6 <<<REVISED mini goal 140.4 lbs>>>
    4/28:
    5/5:
    5/12: <<<Revised mini goal 137 lbs>>>
    5/19:
    5/26: <<<new mini goal 134 by 5/28>>>
    6/2:
    6/9: <<<challenge goal 127-130 lbs>>>

@MissLoser - I've added you to our chart for next time. Just post your current weight during on weigh-in window (Thursday-Sunday).
  • joilet
    joilet Posts: 99
    Options
    bump
  • Jami22
    Jami22 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    bump
  • janiscurry
    janiscurry Posts: 109
    Options
    Thanks again, newmeat! You do an awesome job on the chart. I'm hoping to kick it into high gear from here on out. I just joined the fitness club at my work today and should be working out twice a day now, instead of just once at home. Good luck to everyone this week...hopefully you did better at eating yesterday than I did. :wink:
  • newmeat30
    Options
    THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: Reflection and Change

We are half-way through our challenge. It is a perfect time to refect on how the last 6 weeks have been. Think about the changes that you have made in your life. Have you given it your all? Did you fall off the wagon? Seriously refect on your progress up to this point and decide if there are changes that you need to make. If you are struggling, reach out to someone else in this challenge that has made progress that you admire and ask them how they have done it. If you are making great progress, offer advice to others that seem to be having a hard time. Come up with a game plan for how you are going to succeed over the next 6 weeks of this challenge.

QUESTION OF THE DAY: What is your most recent non-scale victory (NSV)?

Start bragging people! We see your numbers every week....but what have you accomplished that the number on the scale can't tell us?
  • hollypopp10
    hollypopp10 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love to join the last6 weeks of this challenge!

My start weight (Monday 4/18) was 153.6
    My goal weight is 135

My last weigh in was Friday 4/22 and I was down 4 pounds weighing 149.5

Thanks in advance for adding me!
  • newmeat30
    Options
    damn I missed posting my weight last week, my own fault and I even by some miracle lost over 1lb.

For my next weigh in do I just put in my weight for that date and ignore last weeks weigh in?

I am so demotivated at the moment, I need a serious kick where it hurts.

For the next weigh in just put the weight for last week and this week.

4/21:
    4/28:
  • yportia
    yportia Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Bumping with my chart from the old posting.:tongue: Congrats to the losers -:flowerforyou: Thank you so much for keeping this going. I've been trying to lose this weight for 5 months so far and I'm kinda tired of the roller coaster. But I will at least keep with this until the end of the challenge.:ohwell:

Starting Challenge Weight: 174.6 (Effective March 14, 2011)
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 150 (However Long It Takes)

3/17: 174.6
    3/24: 175.6
    3/31: 171.2
    4/7: 172.8
    4/14: 169.2 <<< mini goal - 167.8 >>>
    4/21: 173
    4/28:
    5/5:
    5/12: <<< mini goal – 161.0 >>>
    5/19:
    5/26:
    6/2:
    6/9: <<< challenge goal – 154.2 >>>
  • ang5593
    ang5593 Posts: 16
    Options
    I would love to join!

4/22: 185.2
    4/28:
    5/5:
    5/12: <<<mini goal: 179>>>
    5/19:
    5/26:
    6/2:
    6/9: <<<challenge goal: 173>>

Thanks for adding me!
  • Jessies_journey
    Jessies_journey Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    **Bump**

Love this thread! It keeps me motivated!
  • newmeat30
    Options
    THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: Reflection and Change

We are half-way through our challenge. It is a perfect time to refect on how the last 6 weeks have been. Think about the changes that you have made in your life. Have you given it your all? Did you fall off the wagon? Seriously refect on your progress up to this point and decide if there are changes that you need to make. If you are struggling, reach out to someone else in this challenge that has made progress that you admire and ask them how they have done it. If you are making great progress, offer advice to others that seem to be having a hard time. Come up with a game plan for how you are going to succeed over the next 6 weeks of this challenge.

QUESTION OF THE DAY: What is your most recent non-scale victory (NSV)?

Start bragging people! We see your numbers every week....but what have you accomplished that the number on the scale can't tell us?

CHALLENGE: I officially ended my first 12 week challenge today (from Jan-Easter) and in that time I went from 157.6 lbs to 138.6 lbs and lost 19 lbs! I have noticed though that my rate of loss has decreased. Yesterday I decided that I was going to start zig-zagging my calories. So my plan is to have 1200-1280 NET calories three days in a row and then one day of 1500-1700 NET calories followed by three more days of 1200-1280 and one day of 1500-1700...and continue the pattern for the duration of our challenge. I'll post updates and pictures on my blog (newmeat30.blogspot.com) to track my progress and document my skin "condition".

QUESTION: Today I was able to wear my black Mudd belt that I haven't been able to wear in 3 years!
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Bump for later!
  • tinalib
    tinalib Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm at 130.4 this week.
  • chelledepriest
    Options
    Bump for later!
  • foodforfuel
    foodforfuel Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all the losers and to everybody for sticking with it! A big thank you to newmeat30 :flowerforyou: for all the work involved and the extra motivation!