This week's NSV? Post it here!

Options

Replies

• LittleMissVintage
    Options
    As a reward for doing 30 minutes of strength training, I did a 20 minute Wii-Fit free run at a personal best of 4.0 miles!
    I've been trying to do that forever! I only ever get to 3.8.
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    There is this little stool we can sit on in schedulers office. It is a step stool so if you got a big butt it pinches the sides. It was the only place to sit when I went in the other day so I got ready to be uncomfortable but I wasn't......my butt was no longer big enough to hurt while sitting on that stool!
  • Monica_in_MO
    Monica_in_MO Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I realized yesterday that I can cross my legs comfortably both ways!! Years since I could say that!
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I was cleaning out my closet and came across a sweatshirt I bought on my honeymoon 20 years ago. Not only did it fit but it was actually loose.
  • teebeegeebee
    teebeegeebee Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I discovered i could wear an old pair of shorts that I last wore when on holiday in 2007

love it
  • sammybey
    sammybey Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Went shopping for an upcoming wedding / mini-vacation in Las Vegas in a couple weeks. Used to be a medium or size 6/8 in most stores. I grabbed dresses in smalls and size 4/6 in J. Crew and they were ALL TOO BIG!!!! :) I ended up buying an EXTRA SMALL dress! Woohoo! I never thought I'd see the day- especially because I have a 32F chest.

Same with jeans- I used to be a 29/30, now I am a 27/28.

What an amazing feeling! I celebrated and had a wonderful dessert last night with my boyfriend.
  • ravenclawseekergirl
    ravenclawseekergirl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen my Grandma for 3 weeks and when we went to see her she noticed that i'd lost weight. :happy: It was great as i havent been able to see that much of a difference lately.
    That and i've noticed that i'm slowly creeping towards 17 stone :noway: which i havent seen since i was 16 so :drinker:
  • Talazws
    Talazws Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    This week was full of NSVs for me! I already posted about two of them earlier this week, but a recap:

1. My old "skinny" clothes from when I was backpacking around India 4 years ago now fit!
    2. A coworker called me a "skinny-mini"
    3. Yesterday, I felt so confident with my self that I went to a cultural event alone for the day (usually I would have stayed home since my bf couldn't come, but lately I have become more assertive about doing the things I love!)!
    4. At a party last night, guys were actually FLIRTING with me! That hasn't happened in a few years, lol!
    5. The scale hasn't budged in a while, but I am becoming more toned!
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I had a job interview this morning, and was dreading trying to find something in my closet that was professional and fit me. I pulled out a pair of pants I bought over 6 years ago in the hopes that I could make them work, and THEY FIT!!! They went right on, and I could do them up without having to do the "I'm too fat for my pants" dance. I ended up being quite happy with my outfit, and the interview went well. Today is a good day.
  • ineednapkin
    ineednapkin Posts: 151
    Options
    I woke up today and felt skinny, so I took some progress pics and I can tell a difference!!! :D So excited
  • littlewitchuk
    littlewitchuk Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Really small one for me but I actually bought yoghurt ready to actually eat a proper breakfast this week instead of flapjacks each morning.
  • tannaleigh
    tannaleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I pulled out all the clothes I wore back in 2002-2005 and they all fit and even better....back in style (all pants) I loved putting on an old pair of jeans I use to love....like love so much the belt loops are gone on them....and I zipped them up with ease, and they look awesome! Now I remember why I kept these jeans.... look at how awesome my behind looks in them!
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I stopped by my favorite Mexican restaraunt for Cinco de Mayo last night. I used to live down the street, but I moved so I hadn't been since January. All of the waiters were commenting in my loss. It was awesome!...Then I ate a half basket of chips with sour cream and salsa. Annnd because they were out of limes they couldn't do skinny margaritas...so I had a regular one. lol
  • libbyadams2010
    libbyadams2010 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    This post is such motivation for me.

Mine NSV is I bought a shirt yesterday and I had to buy it on the regular size side of the store instead of the plus size....... YIPPIE
  • Zelsawaf
    Zelsawaf Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    First pair of 36s since high school!
  • spammyanna
    Options
    I started a job at a place that I had previously worked, and everyone noticed that I was much thinner than I was before. It's the first time ANYONE has mentioned that I look thinner.
  • mjawesome
    mjawesome Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have an NSV! My favorite dress that I could only wear 'sometimes' depending on how chunky I felt, looks fantastic on me today, it has these tiny little sleeves that were always tight on my arms & there is an inch between my arm and the fabric now! I'm so proud of me :D
  • claire_b79
    claire_b79 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing a pair of pants today that were too tight a few months ago...now they are kind of too big!
  • Soupskin
    Soupskin Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm no longer obese, just overweight.
  • spammyanna
    Options
    I'm no longer obese, just overweight.

That is awesome! That was a huge one for me, and I felt great about it, I hope you do too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!