This week's NSV? Post it here!

Options

Replies

• spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    My favorite bra fits again. No longer do I spill out of it. It is very exciting.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I am wearing a shirt that I bought over 2 years ago... never ever wore it before. I can finally button it up :) and i love it because it looks like a brand new shirt ;-) wahoo
  • Riebeckite
    Riebeckite Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I planned to go to a movie after work with friends, so during the afternoon, I assessed how many calories I had left and measured out two snacks to take with me to the movie (sesame sticks and dried cherries). Those snacks, plus a bottle of water and some bell pepper left over from lunch were great at the movie, and I ended up at exactly my calorie goal for the day. Even though there was popcorn next to me for the entire 2 hour+ movie, I decided that I'd rather be at my calorie goal than eat greasy movie popcorn.

Incidentally, when I weighed myself this morning, I also had a scale victory - 141.7 lbs, lowest since I started with MFP on 1 April. And I've only been that weight once before in the last 3 years that I have weight data for. So that was great to see so soon after a willpower win ;-)
  • spammyanna
    Options
    My watch is WAY too big.... :)
  • thehulket
    thehulket Posts: 33
    Options
    I know that dance! I'm the queen of that dance. :S
  • Jillong
    Jillong Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Just take it one day at a time. I gave up smoking between Christmas and New Year in 2001 (having been a smoker for over 30 years). I haven't had another one yet. :happy:
  • shelly650
    shelly650 Posts: 319
    Options
    I now officially fit into size UK12 trousers!! I cant remember the last time i did!! Such a great feeling!!
  • spammyanna
    Options
    That's great! I can't wait until I comfortably fit into the next smaller size here in the US.
  • colortheplanet
    Options
    I'm able do 10-15 real "man" pushups now, when only a few months, heck a few weeks ago, I could barely do one!
  • jw17695
    jw17695 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I was walking through the mall when a lady came up and started talking to me. She asked me how old my daughter was and I said 13 days. She looks at me and says, "There is no way you just had a baby. You look terrific."

:)
  • orierie113
    orierie113 Posts: 42
    Options
    I got stuck in a size 10 junior pair of capri"s..........The fact that i could even get them up to my hips is an accomplishment.....I thought they were a misses 10......which by the way ACTUALLY FIT.....
  • ravenclawseekergirl
    ravenclawseekergirl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Got a boat load of NSV'S over here. :bigsmile:
    My bra is on it's second hook thingy a massive thing because i really should have been in the next size up. Looking forward to buying lots of cheap nice looking bras and saying goodbye to the beige white or black choices you get when your a 40 C.:huh:

Wore a hole through the bottom of my shoes that i've had since Sept...

The UKsize 18 jeans i bought a month ago are literally falling off me and there's a 3 inch gap around the waist band:drinker:
    Not quite into the next size though.

I now officially weigh less than my sister and she's not happy. :laugh:

I can almost see my feet when standing up straight:embarassed:
  • Mtsidad
    Mtsidad Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Two of them:

1. All my usual jeans are in the laundry. I'm wearing a pair that's 2 inches smaller in the waist. Yay!

2. My food habits are changing. Here's today's lunch and snacks, whereas it would have been chips and cookies and nuts in the past.

2011-05-13%2010.06.33.jpg

I realize there isn't any protein in the lunch/snacks but I'm working on fixing that.
  • pattycakes726
    pattycakes726 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Two NSVs this week!
    1. I bought a smaller bra and it fits perfectly!
    2. Three people asked me if I've lost weight :-D
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    This week has been big on NSV, in spite of it being TOM.

1) I had someone tell me I look 15 years younger.
    2) I had someone give me smaller size of clothes because she's convinced I'll fit into them soon (spectacular vote of confidence).
    3) I had a major closet clearout, because most of my clothes are now too big (including some trousers that I tried on top of trousers).
    4) Because I'd done so well with the other clothes, I thought I'd check my wedding dress - holy heck! It's massive!
    5) I appear to have reacquired my waist.
    6) Even though I've been tired and very hungry due to TOM, I kept with my eating plan.

Yay!
  • bcpie
    bcpie Posts: 89
    Options
    Walked out of the house twice yesterday, once for the post office and another to go shopping, and got hit on both times :) needless to say, my boyfriend wasn't quite as happy about this nsv.
  • ccaym
    ccaym Posts: 86
    Options
    It's the end of the week, but here are some of mine...

My rings keep failling off (!)

I did (with major modifications) Level 2 of the 30 day shred, was sore the next day, and it felt GREAT

I have eaten tons of fruits & veggies this week
  • wvmark41
    wvmark41 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    While showering last night I thought something was wrong with my chest....lol.... my rib care was showing where the beer belly used to be!!!!!! I had to laugh at myself.

This morning, I made it through an intense 75-minute walk/jog interval workout...... afterwards..... I took off my t-shirt and wrung the sweat out of my shirt AND was not the least bit ashamed to take my shirt off in public anymore!

I had a sweaty, manly chest...lol... bring on the ladies!!!!
    :noway: :laugh:
  • tannaleigh
    tannaleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    My watch is WAY too big.... :)

Me TOO!!!! :)
  • ccaym
    ccaym Posts: 86
    Options
    Another one...I just checked my BMI...I am offically "overweight" Woo hoo ; )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!