What's the story behind your profile pic?

Options

Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Just for a (hopefully) have fun thing right now. :smile:
  • Monsherri
    Monsherri Posts: 69
    Options
    We planned a trip to Maui for our 20yr anniversary. I tried for 6 months to loose weight. Finally gave up and went to Maui fat. I vowed to loose the weight when we got back. Well...that was a year ago in February. I am still the same....This picture is a reminder of how I DON"T want to feel.
  • Angeladobush
    Angeladobush Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My grand dog and I last year on Mothers day.......
  • foodforfuel
    foodforfuel Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I chose mine because it makes me look hot.
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I chose mine because it makes me look hot.

hahaha!!! it worked!
  • Ree_Chatelain
    Ree_Chatelain Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    It was the day I was in my first 10K.
  • KrysHil
    KrysHil Posts: 7
    Options
    I wanted a real pic of me. I do not have make up on or my hair fixed and it shows enough of me as I am.
    This was taken almost a year ago by my husband but I think I weigh about 20 more pounds now. :blushing:
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    It's a sign that shows a stick person being conked on the head. There are few things more awesome.
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    My current picture is me at my current weight in my fat pants from last July.....
  • animechic23
    Options
    My boyfriend and I sitting in the middle of the woods. He wanted to go squirrel hunting and I got bored so I pulled out my blackberry. Shortly after this picture was taken we got up and I realized I was sitting in poop...... and I cant say that im 100% positive it was animal poop............ GROSSSSSSSSS.........

But I love this picture! :)
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I sitting in the middle of the woods. He wanted to go squirrel hunting and I got bored so I pulled out my blackberry. Shortly after this picture was taken we got up and I realized I was sitting in poop...... and I cant say that im 100% positive it was animal poop............ GROSSSSSSSSS.........

I love this story.
  • hroderick
    hroderick Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I am NOT measuring my neck.

I was dressing for my last single son's wedding. His m-in-law got us all these bright yellow matching ties. My wife wore bright yellow too. It was a great time with hawaiian theme. Sweet smelling leighs and lots of tropical fruits in edible arrangements. It was a happy time
  • kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    DH, DD and I went hiking in a local park this Valentines Day. DD wore herself out and sat down in the middle of the trail and didn't want to go any further. We were still more than half a mile uphill from the car. So I stole DH's long sleeve button up shirt and used it as a carrier. (Babywearing is kind of a hobby of mine so I knew how to toss her on my back and tie the shirt to hold her. She's used to being worn and likes it)

I was proud of my creative carrier and made DH snap a pic so I could show my babywearing friends. I wound up really liking how my face looks in the pic.

I picked it because it reminds me of our day and how much fun we had.
  • savannahgro
    savannahgro Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Mine is from NYE 2006 going into 2007.
    It was the end to one of my favorite years.
    I was in Chicago with my sister and some friends ringing in the New Year/my birthday! Best part was, I was there to see my favorite band (Alkaline Trio). They did my one of my favorite songs that I had never heard live prior to that night. Clearly, I am a nerd. But it was a good night with great people in one of my favorite cities!
  • workinprogress12_2
    workinprogress12_2 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Mine is Lucille Ball and Dezi Arnez...back in the day. They are just so in love looking. She was such a classy lady.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    saving this for later
  • SaraTonin
    SaraTonin Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Something that showed me being active to remind me of the kind of life I want to lead. - Canoeing in the mountains!! :D
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    My daughter took this in Glencoe, Scotland. I was looking up at the beautiful mountains and Highland mists. Short but fabulous trip, Scots are fun and friendly folks!
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    It's just me, my kitty and my other chin. One of us will be missing from the next picture I post.
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options

A woman who would go squirrel hunting with their boyfriend is a keeper.