What's the story behind your profile pic?

Options

Replies

• ehlertmartha
    Options
    Not to sure why i like this picture so much but i think i look kinda thin in it but it makes me realize when i was thinner and let myself go
  • DeniseGdz
    DeniseGdz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    because motivation & determination is what keeps me going....:happy:
  • ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I don't have many pictures of myself. I'm not photogenic, so I usually stay on the other side of the camera. This is me with 2 of my grandbabies - Becca and Owen. It was taken about a year ago, but it's pretty much the same weight as when I started on MFP. My ticker picture is my 3 oldest grand babies Becca, Landon and Jordyn. They are all 3 years old, born within weeks of each other. They are part of the reason I want to get healthier. Losing weight, exercising and giving up cigarettes will hopefully allow me to live long enough to watch them grow into adults with families of their own. I figure if being a grandma is this much fun, being a great-grandma is going to be out of this world.
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    My pic if of me this Easter. I have lost 42 pounds and I wanted to show my progress.
  • Lazyboy09
    Lazyboy09 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Because Ichigo is a badass.
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    eek! forum gangs! run for the hills!
    Join us on the dark side muahahahahaha
    Yay baby!

Another Darksider here! :glasses:

Yet another here....:smokin:

And another....
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I shoved my camera in an unmentionable place of someone who takes issue with my MFP friends' profile pics and snapped a photo...enjoy!
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    My current pic is a horse that I used to own that was put down recently (my own little tribute to him).

As an aside: the jockey in the photograph is a friend of mine who is in hospital after a fall from a horse during a race on Sunday.
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I shoved my camera in an unmentionable place of someone who takes issue with my MFP friends' profile pics and snapped a photo...enjoy!

Bwahahaha! I love this guy! :laugh:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I suddenly need to shower...or at the very least wash my hands.
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    Mine is for the blackout day as well... but with skin showing since that's how this *kitten* got started in the first place....

Mine is in protest to those who seem hell bent for leather to push their individual notions about morality, christianity, etc. on me. I wish that if folks have issues with what I choose to post as my profile picture that they either don't look or unfriend me. But don't snarl at everyone just because their views don't walk lock-step with yours.

Rant over! I could use a drink! :drinker:

LOVE IT!!! Cheers baby :drinker:
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    mine is me and my lovely husband at a Christmas party this last Christmas, I like it because he is kissing me lol
    We met online and I like to have pictures with us together because we spent such a big part of our lives apart, my ticker picture is us on our Wedding day a year and a half ago, standing outside the Castle in our little village
  • dougstevens
    dougstevens Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    If you go dark; be a Phantom. *grin*
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I was handed a flyer for a free makeover and as I really needed some head shots for my CV I thought it would be a good way to kill two birds with one stone. This and another picture were my opera CV pictures until I had children.
  • muriah2
    muriah2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid I'm still not quite sure what all the "blackout" pics are for...?
  • cruise160
    cruise160 Posts: 55
    Options
    Mine was taken at my brothers wedding....1 of the few days that I felt beautiful in my own skin. I look at it and it gives me the boost I need to get back there again :-)
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    My current one is of my dog...Spunky. It is just after he got his new hair cut. He is a Cocker Spaniel so you can imagine how much he NEEDED that hair cut!
  • joycemhall
    joycemhall Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm 'in the dark' about the blackout pics too

My profile pic is just a pic I took on my camera after I decided to get a haircut and have bangs again after years without them.
  • cruise160
    cruise160 Posts: 55
    Options
    Its my twin babies photo shoot...they were born back in January and I was lucky enough to get a free session :)

Oh Em Gee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • marci355
    marci355 Posts: 292
    Options
    Mine is of a Princess frog. Pretty much like me in real life. A princess!! LOL