What's the story behind your profile pic?

Options

Replies

• marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Mine is from my holiday to Orlando last week (I only got back on Saturday), with my daughter & 3 US TV actors that I met in the hotel lobby....

The actors (from left to right) were in Third Watch, Lost , 'Matt Parkman' from heroes

I'll probably change the photo next week....
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    My husband and I were in Las Vegas at a Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds show in December of 2010. We had enjoyed a day of gambling, shopping, eating sushi and spending alone time together on our last trip before our second son arrives! It was one of the best days/nights of my life...totally sober, pregnant, and so in love!
  • AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Me...teaching. I'm a teacher.
  • chrisyoung0422
    chrisyoung0422 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Well that is my lil pup (Valley Bulldog) when he was a tiny lil cutie trying to play some PS3 like dad. He is 70-80 lbs now and a lil monster @ 2 yr old....

I did not have access to any pics of me when setting it up so thats what I rolled with. :glasses:
  • rnroadrunner
    rnroadrunner Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    mine is when I weighed the heaviest @ around 215. this helps me to say never again.
  • sdirbder
    sdirbder Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I had just finished marching Drum Corps for the first time and I had lost 35 lbs over the summer. It was not very healthy. This picture was taken around Halloween. My girlfriends and I decided to dress up. I had gained some of the weight back. I felt so pretty. I met my boyfriend around the same time. I would love to get back down to that size. Healthy this time.
  • Schmoopy221
    Schmoopy221 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My pic is actually of me and my family (although you can't see them). It was the very first family pic we ever had done and it turned out awesome.
    :smile:
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I was getting ready to go to a Halloween Wacky/Tacky party -- can't see it, but Tshirt says "Nice Rack" (which is totally a wine reference).

:wink:
  • Driagnor
    Driagnor Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    It's from camping at a trance party that I went to about 2 1/2 weeks ago with some of my closest friends on the planet. Was 37 degrees celsius and one of the best weekends of my life :)
  • boyslie72487
    boyslie72487 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Me creeping on Zac Hanson!! Before Hanson does a concert they do "the walk" which is a mile walk without shoes on. This was in downtown Chicago so it was kinda gross, but still totally worth it! He's still hot, and they're still awesome :smile:
  • InstantSunshine
    InstantSunshine Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    eek! forum gangs! run for the hills!

Join us on the dark side muahahahahaha

Yay baby!

Another Darksider here! :glasses:
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Its my twin babies photo shoot...they were born back in January and I was lucky enough to get a free session :)
  • Driagnor
    Driagnor Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    It's also got me wearing my Top Gear "I am The Stig's fat cousin" t-shirt on as a reminder that I need to get to the point when that's no longer applicable :)
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Me...teaching. I'm a teacher.

Teachers always liked me. So much, in fact, they used special RED pens on all my papers! They would even write sweat notes like, "I don't appreciate your mockery of Jonathan Livingston Seagull. It isn't appropriate to make LSD references in my class."

Yup. They loved me.
  • SheehyCFC
    SheehyCFC Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I couldn't run a mile 4 years ago without panting (and that was ~14min/mile pace). Since then I have lost ~40lbs (20 on MFP) and run all the time. The picture is my finish line picture from the Cherry Blossom 10-mile race in DC (that I finished at ~10:30min/mile pace).

I also found it ironic that since it is a photographic "proof" from their website, it has the word written on it. I use it as "Proof" that anyone can make a change and do things they didn't think possible
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Mine is from my holiday to Orlando last week (I only got back on Saturday), with my daughter & 3 US TV actors that I met in the hotel lobby....

The actors (from left to right) were in Third Watch, Lost , 'Matt Parkman' from heroes

I'll probably change the photo next week....
  • foreverjade
    foreverjade Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    On the beach in Australia 2 weeks ago! The trip that I originally joined MFP to lose weight for!
  • shellbell2312
    Options
    Mine is from 4 years ago and it's a pic of me at a healthy weight. This is what I want to get back to so that's why I picked it!:heart:
  • JulsDiane
    JulsDiane Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    eek! forum gangs! run for the hills!
    Join us on the dark side muahahahahaha
    Yay baby!

Another Darksider here! :glasses:

Yet another here....:smokin:
  • InstantSunshine
    InstantSunshine Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    [/quote]