What's the story behind your profile pic?

Options

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209
    Options
    a pic from my last fab holiday oct 2010 in Tenerifeeeeeeeeee:smile:
  • ShaneT99
    ShaneT99 Posts: 278 Member
    Options

So you've been lying all this time about being chased by giant man-eating sharks?? I even spotted one in Chicago and made sure to warn you about it!

... I dunno about you anymore sharkey...

I no...I never lie. Sometimes I just stretch the truth. ; )
  • carolinenp
    carolinenp Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    My pic is the MiamiHeat Logo because I am supporter of all the Florida sport Teams, and since I dont have much faith ini the Magics this season, I'm all for the Heat! I want them to beat Kobe at the finals!

no way! go LAKERS! :)
  • JRB1965
    JRB1965 Posts: 15
    Options
    Well you see, I was walking down the street... and this big mean bear jumps out of nowhere and stole my taco. I was all like,"Hey you big meany! Gimme my taco back!" And the bear was like,"Rarr!" So I said,"If you don't give it back, I'm tellin!" And the bear was like,"Rarr!"

So I had to unleash my wicked cool Tai Bo skills on him. That's when some tourists snapped this super awesome picture.

Thanks for making my day!
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    Mine is for the blackout day as well... but with skin showing since that's how this *kitten* got started in the first place....
  • Karenvonw
    Karenvonw Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    My pic is from September when my hubby took me to Branson MO for our 6th wedding anniversary. It just gives me good memories and vibes for my weigh loss journey. My ticker pic is my son. That way when I get to log in my weight loss for the week I get to see him smile at me!
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    *waves hand* also part of the dark side.
  • C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    Options
    Blackout UGA Style!!!
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    blackout day kinda...its a pic i took with my cell phone at a Flaming Lips concert...Wayne Coyne playing a smoking trumpet with his mind! Flaming Lips are are one of the best live performances i have ever seen!
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Well you see, I was walking down the street... and this big mean bear jumps out of nowhere and stole my taco. I was all like,"Hey you big meany! Gimme my taco back!" And the bear was like,"Rarr!" So I said,"If you don't give it back, I'm tellin!" And the bear was like,"Rarr!"

So I had to unleash my wicked cool Tai Bo skills on him. That's when some tourists snapped this super awesome picture.

Wow, what a guy! :wink:

I have no tall tale relating to my current pic - it's just one which was taken fairly recently.

**Note to self - find a more entertaining profile pic!
  • DarkAngel864
    DarkAngel864 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    <
    Blackout, yet still driving the message home that means the most to me!
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    <-- me, right after earning a new 'personal best' in a local 5k (29:59). Only a few weeks ago too... I like to keep a current picture up because i think constantly SEEING my "new" self helps me to wrap my mind around my changing body. I am much fatter in my head than i am in reality (though i still have quite a bit of belly to lose!)
  • wsheaf82
    wsheaf82 Posts: 248 Member
    Options

Awwww. I love the meaning you put into your pic and just wanted to say that you will reach your goals you will get back to where you want to be! Keep up the fight!

Thanks for the support!
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    eek! forum gangs! run for the hills!

Join us on the dark side muahahahahaha

Yay baby!
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Current - One of my goal pics. Me as I was 5 years ago (and most of my adult life)... also, in a fairy costume at the L.A. Labyrinth of Jareth Masquerade ball.

In rotation - A pic of me cropped from a 2009 holiday picture (was near highest non-pregnant weight)
    In rotation - A pic of me at 8 years old. :smile:
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Mine is from 2 years ago when I had black hair and I took a close up picture of my eyes. My eyes are the only part of my body that I do not feel has any flaws. I love my eyes.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Mine is me yesterday when I found out the sample dress at the bridal boutique ZIPPED! Not only that, but it was comfortable....size 12...I couldn't believe it (I still can't)
  • xxPeppaxx
    xxPeppaxx Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Black out babes!!!!
  • Waynes_World
    Options
    Rose's for all of the wonderful darkside peeps ;}
  • cng1117
    cng1117 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Just gotten a new cut and was trying to get the angle for my mom to see it, the room was kinda dark though and when the pic took it had a greenish cast but i thought the effect was neat and you cant really see all my face chubs so i started using it as a profile pic.:happy: