What's the story behind your profile pic?

Options

Replies

• binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    My current one is in honor of people who can't mind their own business and feel the need to nose into others.

...not that I am bitter.

You changed your profile pic just to answer this question/thread? You're silly, as always ;)
    A group of us are doing it. Sort of the "black" sheep.

ATTENTION ATTENTION: The quotes around black were not meant to be racial. It was in direct reference to the color of my profile picture. Please put down the pitchforks and torches.
  • TCrawford70
    TCrawford70 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Our church did a Labor Day campout for the weekend and had Sunday service at Mt. Rushmore, the picture was at that service and it's with my daughter.
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Mine was taken last May after I cut 10 inches of my hair off!
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Taken when I was about 23. Me and some other buddies posing (being dorks) in Ein Gedi, Israel - near Dead Sea.

It's basically the shape I'm trying to get back to. Getting close!!!
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    My current one is in honor of people who can't mind their own business and feel the need to nose into others.

...not that I am bitter.

x2

X3...but with legs
    x4 but with my secret identity
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    ive joined the darkside today
  • Swilson87
    Swilson87 Posts: 139
    Options
    I really don't photograph well, so I never pose for pictures. My wife basically MADE me do this. She punks me from time to time.....lol
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    <<<Lightning rawks.
  • HalfofHilary
    Options
    mine is also in honor of today being.."If you don't like my profile pic then get bent" day.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    mine is also in honor of today being.."If you don't like my profile pic then get bent" day.
    Getting bent might help things a bit. Just sayin'.
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options

...not that I am bitter.

x2

X3...but with legs
    x4 but with my secret identity

x5 with a rose
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

Oooh I like the kitty's eyes
  • Debinapril
    Debinapril Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Mine was taken as a test on my son's 'broken' camera. It wasn't broken just needs careful handling, does he listen though...........:smile:
  • wsheaf82
    wsheaf82 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Mine is a picture of my favorite cartoon character when I was a kid, Wile E Coyote. You can see he is holding up a sign asking for help with a awestruck expression on his face with a hint of defeat and sadness. Reminds me how I felt looking into a mirror and seeing what I became. A fat overweight shell of what I used to be. Stripped of my self esteem and pride. No longer wanting anyone that knew me from my past even seeing me. Too lazy to get off my butt and change instead reduced to holding a sign asking for help and someone else doing it for me. Except no one else can do it for me and I don't want to be the person broken asking for help. So it's a picture of what I no longer want to be.
  • jewelzz
    jewelzz Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<
    just cuz
  • kbcakes
    kbcakes Posts: 84
    Options
    I had been growing out my hair for about 18 months, and this shot was taken after I had it cut and donated it to "Children With Hair Loss." It's an organization similar to "Locks of Love", but CWHL will take as little as 8" of hair, they will take grey and color treated hair (which works well for me now!), and is based in SE Michigan!

Since I have been blessed with LOTS of thick hair, it's a privalege to make a positive impact on some childs' life. My daughter has donated twice (she's 9 now, and growing out her hair from her donation last October) and I'll be donating mine again by the end of summer.

I LOVE the way my hair looks in this photo. Of course, I can't make it look like this right now, but it'll look that way again soon.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options

...not that I am bitter.

x2

X3...but with legs
    X4
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Purely out of bored, conceited bastardism...
  • theresnoeggs
    theresnoeggs Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Me at my lowest weight, 2 weeks after the last time I used heroin. :( It reminds me how NOT to do this. I lost about 50 lbs in 5 weeks when I started using, plus was suffering horrible post-partum-depression and lost my Nana who was completely healthy all of that combined with the dope I completely stopped eating. Would literally puke up every ounce of water I drank and every teeny morsel that went into my mouth.

Reminds me I need to write a new blog post..
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    My current one represents the lb of fat I have lost thus far!