What's the story behind your profile pic?

Options

Replies

• mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    "I'm a work in progress....so this profile pic is my progress so far....not quite there yet...but I'll be
  • cloth1dr
    cloth1dr Posts: 17
    Options
    This picture was taken of me almost 3 years ago on my 21st birthday weekend. My boyfriend took me to Louisville, KY for our first get-a-way together.
  • Dbow0207
    Dbow0207 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    My pic is the MiamiHeat Logo because I am supporter of all the Florida sport Teams, and since I dont have much faith ini the Magics this season, I'm all for the Heat! I want them to beat Kobe at the finals!
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    My babies! :) Well...my version of babies. That's why my name is wriglucy. wrigley is the puppy in teh blue collar, and lucy is the one with the red collar :)
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Well you see, I was walking down the street... and this big mean bear jumps out of nowhere and stole my taco. I was all like,"Hey you big meany! Gimme my taco back!" And the bear was like,"Rarr!" So I said,"If you don't give it back, I'm tellin!" And the bear was like,"Rarr!"

So I had to unleash my wicked cool Tai Bo skills on him. That's when some tourists snapped this super awesome picture.
  • trixylewis
    trixylewis Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    mine is a pic that i found, its not me but when i hit my goal weight i want something similar (butterflies) i keep it up to remind me what i want!
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Mine is of what I looked like after I lost a bunch of weight with WW and I felt happy and comfortable in my skin. I couldn't bear to put a picture showing the weight I put back on bc I stayed away from the camera after a certain point and those I did have looked so ugly, it was embarrassing. Now this picture just inspires me to get back to that weight and lose a little more...
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    As a reminder to why I am doing this...
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    My nickname. I don't want my picture out there. I'm kinda private like that.
  • JACQinthebox
    Options
    My picture was taken at a recent house party I attended and randomly found an Iron Man mask on a table. In some respects, it's kind of how I feel....trapped behind a mask. I want people to see past the weight and just see me.

Also, it was generally just a fun night :P
    Can't lie.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    me in a pair of size 8 jeans. thought i'd never see the day.... :wink:
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Today's picture is on honor of Mind your Own Business day.... this is for those few who just don't know how to keep their nose out of everyone else's business and stir up drama.

Enjoy.

Tomorrow I go back to my cute and fuzzy pictures!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    After I reached my goal weight I had boudoir photos taken for my husband for our 10 year anniversary....I love these photos...I feel so sexy and beautiful......p.s the picture in my "ticker" is me too!!

That's awesome! It's one of the things I'd like to do when I reach my goal. Our 16th anniversary is in a week, so it's definitely not happening by then. :laugh: I'm hoping to do it for our 17th though.
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Mine was taken last May after I cut 10 inches of my hair off!

I'm only responding to this thread because Sweetheart did and not too long ago my profile picture intrigued her enough to spark what has now become another great MFP friendship.

The story I'd like to tell...and the one I told her...is that this picture was taken as I was being eaten by a huge man-eating shark. I could have died. Seriously. The truth, however, is that my family and I were spending a weekend in Port Aransas, Texas with some very dear friends of ours and the photo opportunity just presented itself. It then became my profile picture on Facebook and MFP.

So you've been lying all this time about being chased by giant man-eating sharks?? I even spotted one in Chicago and made sure to warn you about it!

... I dunno about you anymore sharkey...
  • keepsiejess
    keepsiejess Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My bf is a programmer and set up my computer to take pics every half hour. This is us watching the Daily Show.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    At the beach in Seaside Florida a few weeks ago. We go every year, great little beach town.
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    My husband and I, on a beautiful early Spring day, I don't know why but I remember it so clearly. But it was after I lost 25 pounds, and was wearing a tighter shirt, and jeans, rather than a baggy shirt and sweats or jacket to hide myself. It just kinda depicts my confidence coming back to me I guess. I no longer felt the need to hide myself.
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Well you see, I was walking down the street... and this big mean bear jumps out of nowhere and stole my taco. I was all like,"Hey you big meany! Gimme my taco back!" And the bear was like,"Rarr!" So I said,"If you don't give it back, I'm tellin!" And the bear was like,"Rarr!"

So I had to unleash my wicked cool Tai Bo skills on him. That's when some tourists snapped this super awesome picture.

As always... I adore you lol
  • carolinenp
    carolinenp Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Mine is at Disneyland probably at my highest weight. I have a pass so one day, I will go back and do the same thing but, be WAY lighter!
  • SweetLe
    SweetLe Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    eek! forum gangs! run for the hills!

Join us on the dark side muahahahahaha