how to eat 6,908 calories daily?

Options
123457»

Replies

• princessekrystale
    Options
    I know Michael Phelps eats around 12000 calories everyday. But he exercises soooooooo much that it really does not affect him.
    Well if you really want to eat that much ... Then, do an american or chinese buffet morning, lunch and dinner, and 2 McDonalds triple thick shakes (large is around 800 calories) as snacks. I think you would make it to there if you do that.

Then again, I think I would get sick.

This is a video that describes Michael Phelps daily diet:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXRvXtcSu14
  • princessekrystale
    Options
    Oh she speaks French huh, me too, I'm part Canadian.
  • princessekrystale
    Options
    Julie, tu devrais verifier que tu as entre les bonnes donnees sur ton profil.
    Est-tu sure de ne pas t'etre trompee???
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Can we say "TROLL"!!!!!

That is very help full for someone who obviously does not speak english very well.

To the op your burns seem really really high,if you are going by what mfp says they are usally pretty high anyways.That is alot of calories to eat back,without a heart rate moniter to get a better idea of what you are burning.You are spending A LOT of time exercising.Mabey cut back on how much your doing if you are having problems eating that back.
  • jeffrodgers1
    jeffrodgers1 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10 with crazy long legs and there is no way I could WALK at 5.0 mph. I'd be jogging for sure. I really think she is not understanding how to log.

You can walk that fast on a treadmil.....

I doubt that you could sustain that for 2 hours. I run 6 mph to do half marathons. Even jogging at 5 mph, I have yet to see anyone keep up simply walking (even power walking). Either your treadmill is wrong or it is reading in Kilometers per hour.
  • Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    Well during my days fishing offshore back home in NL we would eat roughly that amount and here was a breakdown:
    Breakfast:
    4-6 eggs, 6 slices toast, 2 lb white fish, 3 cups tea or coffee, 2 cups of milk

Snack:
    1 lb potatoes
    oatmeal 1 bowl
    deep fried shrimp 1 lb.

Dinner:
    1 whole chicken
    Veggies
    Potatoes
    gravy

Snack:
    1/2 gallon milk
    deep fried fish fillets
    trail mix

Dinner:
    Fish white meat (usually cod) 2 lb
    Potatoes as much as you could eat
    veggies same deal
    1/2 gallon milk

When were fishing it was around a 30 hr shift of hard labour straight nonstop except for meals so you burned as much as an olypmic weight lifter.
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    confused?????
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10 with crazy long legs and there is no way I could WALK at 5.0 mph. I'd be jogging for sure. I really think she is not understanding how to log.

I'm 5'4", with short legs, and can easily walk a sustained 4.5 mi/hr.

I agree with about the misunderstanding logging, but... it is possible to walk that fast.
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    I weigh 280 lbs...There have been days I've touched a 7000 goal. However, it's not very often, and when I do I often leave close to 2000 sitting on the table.

You don't have to be a professional athlete to burn that much. Just weigh a lot and run, bike, and swim in the same day.

As to the original topic....Yeah, she's not entering the exercise properly.
  • kgool
    kgool Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I ate 10 Big Macs on a dare/bet once a few years ago. That is 5400 calories and I know I ate a normal day that day which had to be 3,500 calories average for me then. I was married and trying to take the cholesterol/obesity route to "till death do us part". It takes a lot of effort to gain 90 pounds in a year. I guarantee I have passed 7,000 calories a few times in my life.

- I am not proud of what this fact
  • cokolina
    cokolina Posts: 48
    Options
    I'm from Europe, Slovenija., This margerine you were talking about Flora or Pro activ. It reduces bad holesterole becouse it has steroles...

ok i'm not very good with english, but here it is popular from several years now;)