Move it To Lose for May: CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• themarketco
    themarketco Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Anymore room left? Heck even if not....I'm in!
    L
  • jessebreanne
    Options
    My name is Jesse. I am doing this challenge to up the motivation upon my return to MFP. I have decided for the most part to stop weighing myself and just go by how cloths fit to avoid the "spiral of shame" attached to not losing what I had hoped each week:)

However, in the spirit of this challenge I will weight today (168lb) and on May 29th to see how I did. I have no expectations for the end date exept to have completed every goal within the challenge. If I am in a smaller size on the 29th it will be a great accomplishment.

I am looking forward to having you all to chit chat about everyday challenges and triumphs on this weight loss journey and wish you all the best of luck. Feel free to message me anytime!
  • redxmasqueen
    Options
    We can so do this!!! I accept your mini challenge. I hike every weekend so burning 400 tomorrow will be easy peasy!! You coming with me?!
  • Drealicious
    Options
    PLease add me! i actually wrote out my own little calender for may to really do extra well this month, but it would be amaazzing to have a support group! im on here every day, and really could use some motivation
  • Mrz_Rich
    Mrz_Rich Posts: 90
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I'm Sarah, and I'm SO excited to be part of the May: CHALLENGE!!! I started MFP in January in conjunction with an office "live healthy" challenge...I've lost 25 pounds but our office challenge ended today.

I feel like the May challenge will keep me motivated and accountable and that's just what I need!! Can't wait to get started - I will So burn 400 tomorrow!! :) Give me a challenge and I will get it done!!! Are we putting starting weights? I'm 253.6 as of this morning...and Iit would be AMAZING to shed 8 or more during May!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!
  • dcberg00
    dcberg00 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello...
    My name is Darryl and my wife accidentally signed me up for this challenge, however, I am more than willing to participate. I think it will be great to add some "spice" to the new lifestyle my wife and I have begun. Having these weekly goals is GREAT. Thanks for adding me and GO GET'EM EVERYONE!!!
  • ptillison
    ptillison Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    1/2 way to completion on the saturday challenge. I burned 208 calories this morning on my early morning bike ride. I love my new bike!!!
  • scmusicbiz
    scmusicbiz Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me. Is there still room? If so, count me in!

Steve
  • mamabearr
    mamabearr Posts: 304
    Options
    I'd like to participate, but it seems like it's full already ):
  • tiffanyjade09
    tiffanyjade09 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I accepted to do this challenge because I would like to lose weight, but have a very hard time sticking to things. This morning my weight was 140.6 so hopefully by the end of May I will have lost 5-8lbs.
  • FitMomma0722
    FitMomma0722 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Any room for one more?
  • redxmasqueen
    Options
    I was looking at mountain bikes yesterday. I am getting closer and closer to purchasing one. What bike did you get?
  • jessebreanne
    Options
    I have completed todays goal of burning 417 calories walking into town to watch my 3 year old play soccer :) My goal for the rest of the day is to stay at or under 1200 calories.
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday!!!

How is everyone doing on the BONUS challenge of burning 400 calories today, before we even start?!?!

I'm over halfway there - I've burned 261 on a hike today. So, I'll need to look for something else to do to burn the extra 140 tonight.

While our challenge officially is at capacity.... .... .... ... I think it's a great idea to let those that expressed interest in joining us. What do you think, Team?? It would bump our numbers from 14 to 20. I think that is manageable, and who I am to say you can't MOVE IT TO LOSE IT in May?!?!

So, our final list of participants is as follows:
    dcberg00
    deal01
    jreese5226
    jessebreanne
    Brookelee30
    peariel
    l3xii
    tam120
    Sexymama34
    redxmasqueen
    tiffanyjade09
    Mrz_Rich
    ptillison
    FabOma08
    JessesGirl05
    themarketco
    Drealicious
    scmusicbiz
    mamabearr
    scharles0610

Welcome to everyone!!! Don't forget to post your name and what you hope to get out of the challenge before end of day tomorrow.

D.
  • scmusicbiz
    Options
    Thanks for letting me, and 5 other latecomers join this group. I appreciate your extending yourself to include us. I'm pumped, and ready to do soe serious work here.

Steve
  • scmusicbiz
    Options
    2 hour bike ride today. MFP credits me with 1459 calories for that! I am NOT going to have all of that for dinner!
  • Sexymama34
    Sexymama34 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone:) my name is Debra. I am so excited to be able to join this Challenge!..We all need the motivation and support. So lets all help each other through this:)
    As for the bonus Sat Challenge...I have almost 400 in...so I am off for a nice walk.

Have a great day everyone:)
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    Nooooo! Don't tell me I'm too late to join this!
  • messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for letting me in this challenge! It's my first ever.

I am hoping to gain my accountability back. I was doing so well until about February. I'm hoping by following through on each part of the challenge, week by week I will be back on track!

Exciting to think that I will more than likely be losing some of this excess weight too!!

I made the bonus challenge already, planning on doing the shred or C25K at some point today as well. WOOOOT!
  • tiffanyjade09
    tiffanyjade09 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    This is my first challenge too messyhare.