Kicking *kitten* In Our Twenties - May Challenge!!

Options

Replies

• NurseNatalie2011
    Options
    I got in some hot yoga (90min) today! It was a great class and I really gave it my all. Anyone else do yoga?
  • nausicaa11
    nausicaa11 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello, everyone,

Looks like the only time I get to post over here is when a new month's thread has been started, its been a very busy month, got tonnes of school work and a very tough project. And if you exclude all the walking I have been doing at school I haven't been able to exercise at all. Yep, not even a single minute! I haven't even logged much food in my diary but kept to my plan mentally which is why I have lost about 6 pounds. Thank God I didn't slip. Anyway, I'll be free after 20th May, and then hopefully I'll try to be more active in this thread and get to know everyone properly. My goals for May are the same, lose 6 pounds and try to reach the 8km/h mark on the treadmill.

Best of luck for May everyone! Happy losing!
  • RadicalCharlie
    RadicalCharlie Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Lost 1.5 lbs as of today, but I'm nervous as of tomorrow.

I would love to see this kind of weight loss everyday, but I know that's not going to happen lol.
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    I really love seeing how much this group has grown over the weekend - I've been having such an unusually busy (even for me) and hectic life these past few days and have not had proper access to a computer, unfortunately, so I have lots to catch up on... Logging and keeping tabs on the list here has just not been possible, but I did well for myself and tried to stay on task. Here's my quick update for now.

Welcome newbs to our group! And welcome back to all our returning "challengers" :bigsmile: Can't wait to get to know you all better this month and to support you in reaching your goals!\

AFM - April was a rollercoaster ride! Emotionally, physically and in all aspects of my life. My goals got totally thrown out the window mid-month and I really struggled to keep my life together... Here's hoping May is better! :noway:
    meagalayne- maintain between 125-128lbs; continue with YogaFit once a week; increase my H2O consumption to at least 6 cups a day; quit my job by May 1st; take time every day to feel happy and enjoy the journey!
    I weighed in at my lowest weight in recent memory on Friday - 123.2lbs - definitely TOO low and a sign that I am over-stressed, not sleeping enough, and just generally over-taxing my body. I need to work harder at finding balance, if that makes sense.
    I did yogafit for the first two weeks but dropped it the last two because my shoulders and back were really suffering. I find that certain poses are just way too stressful on my shoulders, and so decided to take a break.
    Water consumption was a fail. Keeping that goal for sure. I need to do better!
    Last work shift was Saturday night! WOOT!!! Finally done but I have a new job starting up soon, hopefully, and I'll be working crazy hours at another bar next weekend (12/13th) - For next weekend, my first weekend OFF since Aug, I'm taking a celebratory trip to Ottawa to see my best friend. WIN!

I have NOT been enjoying the journey and I need to do more of it. I need to find balance in my life, peace with myself and with food, trust in my body and my choices without constantly second guessing and relying so heavily on MFP for personal affirmation, and mostly just to take time each day to do something that helps me unwind and feel good. I miss being the happy, carefree and fun Meag that I was last year. This obsession over being the healthiest "me" I can be is making me feel very unhealthy, and it's not doing me much else. Sounds like a fail to me!

In better news, I tried spin again this month and am enjoying it. I also started the push-up challenge again and got back to running at least twice a week. So my goals definitely changed. Will be working hard at making life work this month.

Leela30: comment more on this month's challenge; eat at least 80g of protein a day
    Believeinmagic: To lose 13 pounds; eat more vegetables and do more strength training
    Meggonkgonk: To reach 133lbs; to run my 10k course at least 1x, Run my 4m run at 9:30
    Allie7383:get out of the 150's finally, continue with the 30 Day Shred, work on increasing my running distance, and overall feeling good about myself!
    SpaceCoconaut: To lose 2-3 lbs a week and stick to my experiment.
    Shannonaufman: lose 4 pounds to hit 169. Drink 64+ ounces of water 25/30 days. Finish C25K. Start One Hour Runner. Stick with 30DS.
    ~KanCrav~ Reach 143, Jog at least 3 times outside,follow WO schedule, incorporate Low GI foods into my diet.
    rai8759: GW 160.4, One day off per week (tracking food), WI on Friday, JM should kick my *kitten* 5-6 days a week, Cardio 3-5 days a week x 20-30 min., Tracking every day except day off, Eat less processed sugar
    wardiemelissa (Melissa)-continue to maintain weight between 120-125 lbs; exercise routine 5 days running, 2 days strength, 1 day rest (long run 10+miles on Sundays), continue to test out new recipes (including new fruits and veggies), and making more time for my family, AND try to post at least ONCE a day!!!
    pixycats: lose 5 pounds, continue C210K at least 3/week, stay under calorie goal 6/week, rest one day/week
    finncmh- not focus on the scale loss! keep working on running plan that I came up with for the 5k in June. Start the push-up and squat 6 week challenge
    lostalykat- To get back to 169 by June 1st. Work on headache prevention and be mindful of what I am doing and eating. Focus on my new training plan and enjoy life. Stress less, yoga more!
    WannabRN10- get out of the 160's!!! Work out at least 3 days a week (piloxing class, hot yoga class, and weights class). Eat Dairy Queen only twice (it is my fav!). Stay in a positive mind set and not get over-stressed with school.
    alwhisler-Increase my run to 45 minutes non-stop, get down to that lower pant size instead of being in-between :)
    sarahmay25- Complete an ab circuit every day of the week except rest day, and decrease my finish time of a mile by the end of every week.
    mkingraham (Megan)- get down to 208, strength train at least 2 times a week, run 3 times a week
    eleanoreb (Eleanore or El) - improve 10k run time, stay in bottom part of weight range, face food head on and not give in to temptations (rather than just avoid)
    MamaMango: Lose 7 pounds,keep my portions under control, do HIIT 3 times a week,strength train moderate-heavy 5 times a week,do some form of low to moderate cardio every other day,eat more fresh greens and less starch and grains! :)
    jyopchick: get back to 130lbs, only allowed one day to go over cals (and within reason), and MORE WATER!!
    crystalfaith: continue to workout at least 4 times a week, drink tons of water, finish the C25k program, and break into the 140s
    LisaRid - lose 10 lbs, drink 8 glasses of water each day, exercise 4x per week, and curb my dessert eating. May is the month!!! :)
    emmarie- do the best I can!
    shelsab-keep up my 10k running schedule, lose 5lbs, strength training 2x week, 3 yoga classes.
    k_ewilliams - log in everyday and keep out of the red, lose at least 5 pounds, run 3x a week
    spellbinder25: (1) Lose 4lbs to reach 133.5, (2) Do 30 Day Shred 5 times/week, (3) Count calories everyday, (4) Update on this thread at least twice a week.
    meagalayne - get back into my maintenance range and stay there, log food no more than 5 days/week, complete weeks 2 and 3 of the push-up challenge, make it to 4 spin classes, increase H2O consumption, and find ways make each day great!

Ill be back tomorrow to catch up with all you lovely, hardworking Pals! Keep it real, folks! :heart:
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    adding nausicaa11

Leela30: comment more on this month's challenge; eat at least 80g of protein a day
    Believeinmagic: To lose 13 pounds; eat more vegetables and do more strength training
    Meggonkgonk: To reach 133lbs; to run my 10k course at least 1x, Run my 4m run at 9:30
    Allie7383:get out of the 150's finally, continue with the 30 Day Shred, work on increasing my running distance, and overall feeling good about myself!
    Shannonaufman: lose 4 pounds to hit 169. Drink 64+ ounces of water 25/30 days. Finish C25K. Start One Hour Runner. Stick with 30DS.
    ~KanCrav~ Reach 143, Jog at least 3 times outside,follow WO schedule, incorporate Low GI foods into my diet.
    rai8759: GW 160.4, One day off per week (tracking food), WI on Friday, JM should kick my *kitten* 5-6 days a week, Cardio 3-5 days a week x 20-30 min., Tracking every day except day off, Eat less processed sugar
    wardiemelissa (Melissa)-continue to maintain weight between 120-125 lbs; exercise routine 5 days running, 2 days strength, 1 day rest (long run 10+miles on Sundays), continue to test out new recipes (including new fruits and veggies), and making more time for my family, AND try to post at least ONCE a day!!!
    pixycats: lose 5 pounds, continue C210K at least 3/week, stay under calorie goal 6/week, rest one day/week
    finncmh- not focus on the scale loss! keep working on running plan that I came up with for the 5k in June. Start the push-up and squat 6 week challenge
    lostalykat- To get back to 169 by June 1st. Work on headache prevention and be mindful of what I am doing and eating. Focus on my new training plan and enjoy life. Stress less, yoga more!
    WannabRN10- get out of the 160's!!! Work out at least 3 days a week (piloxing class, hot yoga class, and weights class). Eat Dairy Queen only twice (it is my fav!). Stay in a positive mind set and not get over-stressed with school.
    alwhisler-Increase my run to 45 minutes non-stop, get down to that lower pant size instead of being in-between :)
    sarahmay25- Complete an ab circuit every day of the week except rest day, and decrease my finish time of a mile by the end of every week.
    mkingraham (Megan)- get down to 208, strength train at least 2 times a week, run 3 times a week
    eleanoreb (Eleanore or El) - improve 10k run time, stay in bottom part of weight range, face food head on and not give in to temptations (rather than just avoid)
    MamaMango: Lose 7 pounds,keep my portions under control, do HIIT 3 times a week,strength train moderate-heavy 5 times a week,do some form of low to moderate cardio every other day,eat more fresh greens and less starch and grains! :)
    jyopchick: get back to 130lbs, only allowed one day to go over cals (and within reason), and MORE WATER!!
    crystalfaith: continue to workout at least 4 times a week, drink tons of water, finish the C25k program, and break into the 140s
    LisaRid - lose 10 lbs, drink 8 glasses of water each day, exercise 4x per week, and curb my dessert eating. May is the month!!! :)
    shelsab-keep up my 10k running schedule, lose 5lbs, strength training 2x week, 3 yoga classes.
    k_ewilliams - log in everyday and keep out of the red, lose at least 5 pounds, run 3x a week
    spellbinder25: (1) Lose 4lbs to reach 133.5, (2) Do 30 Day Shred 5 times/week, (3) Count calories everyday, (4) Update on this thread at least twice a week.
    meagalayne - get back into my maintenance range and stay there, log food no more than 5 days/week, complete weeks 2 and 3 of the push-up challenge, make it to 4 spin classes, increase H2O consumption, and find ways make each day great!
    nausicaa11-lose 6 pounds and try to reach the 8km/h mark on the treadmill.
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Welcome again to all of the newbies!! You are gonna love this group!:love:

Megan-you totally ended up kickin April's *kitten*!! great job, and great goals for May!:bigsmile:

emmarie-a lot can happen in 40 days...don't give up just yet!! Kick it into high gear and I bet you will end up with some pretty great results that you may be proud of afterall!!:flowerforyou:

wannabrn-it's Natalie right?! First of all...congrats on the upcoming wedding!! I have never tried the "hot" yoga but I do like doing diff kinds of yoga dvds at home! My 2 faves are Denise Austin's "Yoga Burn", and "Yoga Booty Ballet"! They both have cardio included so you end up getting a pretty great burn!

Space-great job on the loss so far, and good luck for tomorrow's WI!!

Meag-as always, great job on selecting new goals to challenge yourself! And congrats on your new job...I must have missed that announcement!

AFM-2 days left until my final WI!! can't wait! well technically 1 but y'all know my effed up schedule!! still feelin really positive about it regardless though!
  • drjennelle
    drjennelle Posts: 138 Member
    Options

i already feel so welcomed and ready to take on *mighty may* :)

WOOT!
  • McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    I want to join...

I didn't have any particular April goals except for "maintain" but this month I'm definitely in to set specifics. It's been swimsuit season here in NC for over a month and I've got an August wedding rapidly approaching so it's definitely time for me to kick it into high gear and push myself harder! And I've got a 10mile race on June 3 that I should probably start training for...

My May goals are:
    -actually rest on rest days
    -incorporate yoga into my routine
    -get back on a running schedule
  • McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    adding myself

nausicaa11-lose 6 pounds and try to reach the 8km/h mark on the treadmill.
    McBody- actually rest on rest days; incorporate yoga; get back on a running schedule for race
  • wardiemelissa
    wardiemelissa Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! This thread is moving fast!! Just wanted to check in quick and say good morning...I got in a quick 3 miles yesterday about a 8:54 pace. Will be back this afternoon sometime to check back in and hopefully have time to comment!!!

Melissa
  • RadicalCharlie
    RadicalCharlie Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    This thread is moving fast lol.. I don't know if I'll be able to keep up.

Another 1.5 lbs gone... And I kinda cheated measuring myself today. Since Saturday, I've lost at least an inch around 2 places that bother me the most, so I hope I can keep going with this.

Also, this means that I've reached a 3 lbs goal for this week, as long as I can keep it off!
  • meagalayne
    Options
    Tara - Thanks for staying on top of the list, girlie :happy: And thanks for the congrats haha - there was no official announcement because nothing's been finalized yet. Still waiting to hear back. Always waiting! Good luck on your weigh-in tomorrow lady - I know you're going to smash it!

Melissa - I am so impressed with how consistently your pace is improving. You are a tried and true example of how persistence and hard work really pays dividends when it comes to running, or any other fitness endeavour. You are so inspiring and I hope that the newbs and other members can get a lot of motivation from what a stellar example you set. You're FABULOUS! :bigsmile: You really do just have to LIVE THIS!

mcbody - Welcome! great goals - resting can be so tough for those of us all that have that all-or-nothing, conquer all challenges sort of personality. I hate to half-*kitten* things so resting always feels like a "cop-out", but it's totally 1000% necessary. So good luck with that goal this month.

jyop - Welcome! :flowerforyou: Glad to hear that you are so excited for our challenge and already feeling "at home". This group is the shizzle! :laugh:

Space - Fab loss! Do you weigh-in every day? Maybe try stepping back from the scale and only weighing in once or twice a week... You won't really see any "real" weight changes from day to day but the natural fluxes in our weight throughout the week can sometimes drive us mad, so make sure you keep some perspective on it :smile: Real, consistent, long lasting weight loss takes time and dedication -- Doesn't happen overnight :wink:

wannabrn - I love yoga! But I find that it can be really tough on my shoulders and back from time to time.... Might just be the instructor I have, or the fact that I really "give-r" and push myself hard during practice, but Ive decided to take a step back lately from it. How's the hot yoga? that's always intrigued me. Sounds great!! I know there are a few other ladies in on the challenge that love yoga as well.... Gonks, Cheralicia, and some others. Congrats on the upcoming nuptials, btw! AND welcome to Kickin' *kitten*!

Spell - Great job on your April goals, lady! :drinker: You did fab even though you aren't overly happy with your progress :smile: And wicked job with your running progress. Getting as pumped for the Warrior Dash as I am?!?! :noway: Doubtful! haha You're going to be killing those runs by August!

Alexis - You rocked your first month in this challenge chickie! Great to see you back and hope to see such fabulous commitment in May! Good luck on your 10K training - Definitely eager to hear about it. Lots of novice and seasoned runners here so feel free to post about your runs, any questions or concerns, or just to celebrate your running victories with a group of fellow runners that totaaaaally get that "heck ya, I just ran my fastest mile EVAR" feeling :wink:

Em - Just gotta do what you can girl :wink: Sorry to see that you're feeling so negative about your progress but you have to trust yourself to make the best decisions you can and just work within the limits of your lifestyle. It's tough not seeing scale results - I hear ya! But you know you're doing better than before, you're still getting out to bootcamp, and you're working towards a healthier you! So work on giving yourself a break and not feeling like you've "failed" - instead, just focus on what you have managed to accomplish this last month and how you can incorporate new goals this month that are attainable and will make you feel great :happy:

Guam - Welcome back and glad to see the renewed energy from you! I love it! I know you're going to do great this month - You always really inspire me by how well you manage life stresses while staying on track and doing good by yourself. I am in awe of you balance and dedication :blushing: Rock it this month, girl!

That's all the time I've got for now - Great job and welcome to everyone else! I'll try to keep up with the posts from now on, but I'll be leaving on a short trip this Friday so I'll be MIA the next few weekends, as well. Hoping to get in a good workout today, catch up on errands and all the stuff I couldn't get done this weekend, and then maybe just RELAXING this evening! PHEW! Have a great Tuesday, all :drinker:

Meag :heart:
  • rai8759
    rai8759 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Quote of the day:

It would be far easier to lose weight permanently if replacement parts weren't so handy in the refrigerator. ~Hugh Allen

Had a decent day yesterday. Worked (work night shift 7-7) and snacked (maybe a future goal to stop that) so I overdid it a little, but not too badly. Also overslept and didn't exercise Monday, so I have to get up and work out today to fulfill my goals.

L.A. Kat – I'm glad acupuncture went well. Regular headaches can be so terrible especially when they insist on sticking around!! I have heard that no alcohol does help, though. Triathlon training sounds beastly awesome, and I would love to join you in that “looking trim in a bikini” club this summer....

Guam – So glad you are on here. You are so positive and encouraging!! We are going to get our heads on straight for May! Good luck with apartment hunting! Remember that after a long day exercise is a great de-stresser. ;)

Lisa, Jyopchick, Sarahmay, MC,MamaMango (love it!) and anyone I missed– Welcome! You'll love it here!

Crystal – Plateaus suck! This, of course, is all hear-say because I've not hit one (I've not lost enough weight, lol), but there are plenty of gals on this thread that are there/have been there and could probably give you some great advice. Fight on and don't lose heart!

Mking – Great loss in April! Sounds like once TOM heads out of town he might take a few pounds with him.

Wannabrn – I've not done too much yoga, but I hear it is great during pregnancy so I might start! What is hot yoga like?

Emmarie – I didn't loose the weight I wanted to for my wedding. Toward the end I was so stressed out that I keeping track of my food or exercise was just one more thing to worry about. When that happened I focused on just maintaining. I don't know if that is what you want to do, but it helped take a little stress off of me. The bottom line is that you are marrying someone you love and that you have a great time! If you are heavier than you'd like that is disappointing, but don't let that stop you from enjoying planning and experiencing you wedding.

Good night (good morning to all of you). Have a great day!

Rachel =D
  • KanCrav
    KanCrav Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone!~!~! I hope you are all planning on rocking those calories away today!~!

~emmarie... we all have bad months. Dont be so hard on yourself!~!~! Sometimes life gets in the way of what WE think is important,I guarentee no one is going to notice if you are 5 pounds different on your wedding day. Your going to look beautiful ayway!~!~! Everyone will see how what you want them to see, so be happy and proud of all the hard work you put into getting to were you are now!~! And you have 40 days!~! Yes, it does sound like a short time, but think of all the workouts you can get in there!~! thats 20 nights of pushups before bed, 30 days of doing as many crunches as you can possible do, 40 days of eating healthy and getting the right amount of water that your skin needs to be radiant and gorgeous!~!~ Be excited, your going to look like a PRINCESS!~!~!

~Alexis... Great job on meeting your goals for the month!~!~ A 10K is so ambitious~!~! Have fun training, your doing great!~!

~Spellbinder... Make May count!~!~! Great Additude!~! You can do this.

~Meag... life did throw alot at you in April, but look at you now!~! Its only may 3rd and you have a new job and a new additude!~! You are awesome, and a HUGE inspiration, dont forget that!

~Tara... I know your WI is going to ROCK!~! I am pretty excited about it myself, you have me on the edge of my seat with your little count down you have going~!~

~Jannelle... I know what you mean about feeling welcome, I did to as soon as I joined! This group rocks, if I didnt find it I would have given up on myself a while ago, Im glad your here!

~Melissa.... KickA$$ job on your run!~!

AFM... I think I am doing pretty well. I made it to Spin yesterday even though I was hurting pretty bad from my 7k walk/jog on sunday. I can really see a difference in what I can do on my own before getting tired or starting to hurt, I love seeing progress!~!~! I went to a Woman's Bible Study today. I am not a church going person so I thought it was going to be weird, but I was accepted instantly and made feel totally welcome. I couldnt belive how hard I tryed to talk myself out of it and how much fun I ended up having. I am so greatful to have had the strength to better myself. AND a few of the women walk together 3 times a week. They all live in a community about 4k from my house. Its perfect!~!~! Maybe I can even get myself to jog there and back! I am using today as a rest day, I have a meeting tonight and did alot of errands today. (plus my bum hurts after yesterdays spin class. I actually thing I pulled my thigh muscule a little too much, I cant go more than a few minutes without moving it around to get the pain to go away. :ohwell:

I hope you all have a great day!~!~! Sorry I Couldnt get to everyone but If i dont start doing something then my husband is going to know how long I sat online today!~! (I dont want ANYONE to know how long Ive been sitting here..lol)

Keep It KickA$$ :glasses:
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Morning friends. I was really good and stayed in my calories yesterday. It is hard to believe considering I felt like I ate a lot of food, but I ended the night not as hungry as I started the day so win! I start triathlon training today in the pool. I am actually excited to swim again. It has been a full month since I swam for fitness so I am ready. It has been beautiful lately so some sunshine and the pool sounds great this evening. I feel like I have an army working to help me out. Between my triathlon coaches and my acupuncturists I am really getting to the root of the headaches. I am getting blood taken tomorrow for bloodwork to rule out any thing like anemia or pre-diabetes. I am glad someone wants to cross that off the list.

I cooked a huge thing of carrot soup last night but I am not sure it is that good....debating about brining it to work or not. I might just go make a big yummy salad. I am trying to cut down on cost tho because between the acupuncture and the triathlon training my expenses are way up this month. I decided to not buy any new clothes until I get back down to under 170, as in 168. I know I can do it.

Meag- I know you can do this this month. You are a rockstar at whatever you put your mind to. Just have the balance and feeling good your focus, you already lost the weight, now it is getting your head in the right place. I am rooting for you girl!:drinker:

Rai- Bikini body here we come! I am going to start working on my abs at least 3 times a week. hopefully hehe. I really want to focus on my thighs tho. For some reason with all the training my upper thighs are pretty flabby still.

Spell- OMG I took all of april off, be thankful you didn't gain. Get ready to hit it hard this month! I know I am hehe.

Question of the day: (should we bring this back?)

What did you want to be when you grew up?

I always wanted to be a veterinarian. But I could never handle all the sick puppies and kitties. It sounded good as a kid tho hehe.
  • meagalayne
    Options
    QOTD - YES! We should!! I love getting to know random things about everyone:bigsmile:

I always wanted to be a highschool or university math teacher/professor...

Yep! NERD ALERT!! I was a total mathlete in highschool and the proud owner of countless math awards from my younger years... The things you'd never have guessed about me, eh? :laugh:
  • Leela30
    Leela30 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Kat - Great job for staying in your calorie goal!

My goal for this week is to get my body comp exam done; right now I'm playing phone-tag with the PT at my school's gym. Once I have that info I'm going to use that as a starting point to see how things have changed for me in like 2 months. I'm mostly focusing on weight training and cutting back on my cardio. I've recently learned that doing mostly all cardio hinders muscle growth. :huh: So I actually found this great source that someone on another topic posted http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/womans_lean_sexy_bible.htm So I'm going to be doing this 12 week training program.

I weighed myself this morning.. STILLL at 140 That number hasn't budged in a long while. So I'm hoping that revamping up my schedule will make a positive difference. My biggest challenge: protein. As a vegetarian I've having problems finding enough lean (not carb packed) protein. And the whey protein that I've been drinking for like 2 weeks now, has some unpleasant GI affects. lol.

I'd love to hear how everyone's day is going though! What of your months goals have you accomplished today??

QOTD: I remember wanting to be a kindergarten teacher when I was a kid. But then I mostly wanted to be a psychologist (I got half-way there, maybe after I finish my Masters and get a job I'll go back for my PhD) lol:wink:

:flowerforyou: QUESTION: Who is your inspiration for staying on track and being healthy?
  • Leela30
    Leela30 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    whoops, I thought that was posted yesterday. Sorry Gang! Maybe we can use that questions for tomorrow. LOL
  • NurseNatalie2011
    Options

i already feel so welcomed and ready to take on *mighty may* :)

WOOT!

I do too! Everyone is so nice and supportive in this group. I just love reading about peoples goals and it is keeping me going. Thanks everyone!
  • mkingraham
    mkingraham Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    QOTD - YES! We should!! I love getting to know random things about everyone:bigsmile:

I always wanted to be a highschool or university math teacher/professor...

Yep! NERD ALERT!! I was a total mathlete in highschool and the proud owner of countless math awards from my younger years... The things you'd never have guessed about me, eh? :laugh:

You want uber nerd alert- Not only was I a math major in college, I continued to get my masters in mathematics! WOOO MATH!