Harry Potter Weight Loss Challenge - Hufflepuff

Options

Replies

• JD92
    JD92 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    well done Corsayre8!!

this poster is currently my desktop background... :wink: its a lot bigger, but i scaled it down to fit the post.

Harry-Potter-and-The-Deathly-Hallows.jpg

also, im going to try and add all of our Hufflepuff's to my friends list. i think i got to 5 requests before MFP told me I cant make more than 5 requests in a 10 minute period. boo!
  • Tamelaine
    Tamelaine Posts: 37
    Options
    Weigh in this morning--163.8! And on my period too, which absolutely shocks me. Usually I gain at least 3 pounds during and don't lose it again until at least a few days after.
  • lexiwho
    lexiwho Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Weigh in - 257
  • cgeiser1
    cgeiser1 Posts: 145
    Options
    weighing in at 142. Slight gain :-( This week I am going to do better! Going to really try hard at the challenges, log every day, and get to the gym at least four days.
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone :) hope everyone has had a great week.

I made it down to 145 :heart: so every exciting for me :happy:
  • AccioPancakes
    Options
    I'm back with a loss and am sitting at 274.6
  • knikkiola
    knikkiola Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey peeps,

Lw- 199
    Cw- 198.5

Only half a pound this week but hey a loss is a loss!
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I was 229.8 :( I can't seem to keep the weight loss down. I'm all over the place daily. Need to be better about my water. That seems to stabilize the fluctuations!
  • turbogirl4christ
    Options
    I'm at 157.2 :smile:
  • Nita_Bita
    Nita_Bita Posts: 136 Member
    Options
  • vitacat
    vitacat Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I was 229.8 :( I can't seem to keep the weight loss down. I'm all over the place daily. Need to be better about my water. That seems to stabilize the fluctuations!

This is my problem too! I know it but forget to do the right thing :(
  • MidnightRadio
    MidnightRadio Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm a day late weighing in. I'm at 247 today. Still haven't recovered from my three pound gain last week, but hopefully that's because it's TOM.
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    221 for me. Only 1lb but considering the hen do i'll take it!
  • t_rog
    t_rog Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I'm at 178 for this week. Ive been fluctuating between 181 and 178 for weeks now. It's frustrating!
  • MEMoggridge
    MEMoggridge Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Oh dear 199.2 for me today!!! Need a major change here!!!
    Been keeping under my calories all but Thurs but was only over by 152 !!!! Shouldn't have been enough to gain that much!!!
    Have been eating late so perhaps that makes me weigh heavier in the morning??? It doesn't make sense though!!!
    At least my scales are telling me that I have lost fat!!! Down by 0.9%!!!
    Hope the scales are better next week!!!
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Am now 177.5

178.4 this week so a gain of 0.9 :-( Mind you, I actually thought it'd be more of a gain due to having a very bad week. (the nsv trousers still fit though)
  • jpeebs88
    jpeebs88 Posts: 81
    Options
    227.8 :)

Kind of funny. I got on the scale and immediately got angry at myself, and couldn't figure how I'd put on so much weight. Then I realized that it was in the 220's not 230's as I've been in for the past month! lol
  • darthwein
    darthwein Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the late check in. I was away camping for the weekend. A good week for me I am down to 232. 3 lbs away from my HP goal. WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    SW: 225
    Current 215

5 more Lbs til my Goal. XD. Bet I'll gain tomorrow though. I gave in and had a treat, Tim Horton's sandwich on a bagel <.<
    Great work everyone!
    :D
  • wheelieblade
    wheelieblade Posts: 323
    Options
    I'll be away for 2 weeks from the 7th so probably won't be able to weigh in till I get back, have a had a real bad week so far and it's only Tuesday have well and truly fallen of the wagon but will be back on it tomorrow.