What did you eat for breakfast this morning?

Options

Replies

• fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I had Asda Vitality with Pomegranate and Blueberry, with skimmed milk. Delicious.
  • lynnmarie60
    lynnmarie60 Posts: 325
    Options
    Special K corn flakes (1 cup), 1/2 cup 1% milk with a cut up banana and for a mid-morning snack, I had 4oz grapes
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    fage total with blackberries, then a bowl of breakfast pudding-- 2 avocados, 2T almond butter, 1c coconut milk, 1/2c chia seed, 1 tube mojomilk.
  • pyro13g
    pyro13g Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    4 eggs, tbsp coconut oil, tbsp butter.
  • RichGebs
    RichGebs Posts: 345
    Options
    Special k cereal, apple, and a blueberry blast smoothie!! <3 so good
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    quick oats made with skim milk. Added a banana, some strawberry whey protein, and a tablespoon of sliced almonds.
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    What's breakfast?
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I ate two pieces of low sodium turkey bacon smashed between two ego grain waffles.

It was only 210 calories so I didn't meet 1200 calories today. I need to eat something better.
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    1/2c Fage Total, 5 sliced strawberries, and MojoMilk (which is like the best version of a healthy nesquik powder you could ever imagine!)

Where do you get the Mojo Milk?

I had a breakfast sandwich - whole wheat english muffin with an egg, 2 deli slices of turkey, a slice of cheese, yellow mustard and sprouts. Filling and tasty. :)
  • WhyW8
    WhyW8 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I WISH I could get my butt out of bed in the morning to make some bacon and eggs, but no...
    I actually had 1/2 cup quick oats, and mixed in there 1/2 bananna, 1/4 cup blueberries, 1 tbsp chopped walnuts and sprinkled cinnamon in there until my heart was content! Thats usually what I have (the blueberries was an extra treat today.) Oh and coffee...for me that goes without saying, but you don't know me, so there, I've said it! :)
  • jessie580
    jessie580 Posts: 87
    Options
    banana and 4 slices of pineapple
  • preppie84
    preppie84 Posts: 6
    Options
    Quaker oats made with skim milk, a tbsp. of Smuckers reduced-sugar grape jelly, and 3 oz. Chobani greek yogurt, which makes it sooooooo rich! I felt like I was getting away with something.
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    porridge with flaxseed, chunky peanut butter, cinammon and dark chocolate. Yum yum, have it every morning!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I tried something new today. I had an omlete with 1 whole egg and one egg white with 2oz of ground turkey, green peppers, onions, a sprinkle of taco seasoning, a slice of 2 per cent cheese. topped it with a little salsa. yum-o. going to take an apple on the go with me. I have an intense workout today and I wanted to get in lots of protein. Its good enough to eat for lunch or dinner. I'm def going to make it again!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Ok I had a really big breakfast ( i usually dont do this)
    370 calories I had 2 pcs whole wheat toast 2 veggie
    sausage patties 2 boiled eggs only 1 yolk and a no sugar
    added apple sause. ummm it was really good
  • DebiP10
    DebiP10 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    protein shake and a banana :ohwell:
  • amyllu
    amyllu Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    1oz Branflakes + 3floz Semiskimmed Milk
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    I can't decide what I want today...
  • fumblerdog
    fumblerdog Posts: 63
    Options
    Oatmeal with dried fruit and a few chocolate chips melted in for a little treat. :-)
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Oatmeal with dried fruit and a few chocolate chips melted in for a little treat. :-)
    that sounds soooo good!

Today's breakfast 2 hard boiled eggs, a medium apple, 4 strawberries