What did you eat for breakfast this morning?

Options

Replies

• osucristina
    osucristina Posts: 197
    Options
    I tried something new: an open face spicy egg sandwich. One slice sourdough, topped with 1 tsp mayo mixed with cayenne, avocado and fried egg. it was yummy!
  • lpoppenwimer
    Options
    Most mornings at home it's Irish Oatmeal with blueberries & Benefiber (a little Truvia for sweetener), 1 slice Natures Own Whole Wheat Double Fiber bread with small amount of whipped butter (better than the chemical concotions), and 8 oz Smart Balance 1% milk with Omega 3.
  • inglkimb
    inglkimb Posts: 2
    Options
    I just had 1/2 tbs peanut butter on cinnamon raisin toast....now on to the treadmill !!! Good luck !!!:tongue:
  • lestahling
    lestahling Posts: 36
    Options
    6 oz yogurt and two slices whole wheat toast with peanut butter. =)

Usually I'll have 2 eggs topped with hummus and turkey bacon or 6 oz yogurt with various fruit and a sprinkle of granola on top... changing it up today!
  • lucky723
    lucky723 Posts: 52
    Options
    how much different is the almond milk than regular milk? I know its so much better for you just wondering on the taste how much different it really is?
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    I eat super simple things for breakfast. This morning I had 2 slices of toast with pb and coffee..Every other day I have oatmeal with milk!!!!
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    how much different is the almond milk than regular milk? I know its so much better for you just wondering on the taste how much different it really is?

To me it is sweeter.
  • AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 480 Member
    Options

I love almonds so it was easy for me to transition to almond milk. I also think it has a sweetness to it. I'm having some lactose issues, so I'm laying of regular milk.

Almond milk has lower calories, but less protein.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    egg white crepe with some Fage Total and blackberries inside.
  • DrBorkBork
    Options

when I was consuming almond milk, I felt like it was the closest match to real milk on the market. It had a similar taste and texture, and was WAY better on both accounts than soy or rice milk.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    today's breakfast: veggie frittata and half an orange
  • Keegansmum6
    Keegansmum6 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I had an Arnold sandwhich thin with one egg one slice cheese tomato 1 tbs whipped unsalted butter, a little salt and pepper
    A clementine
    Cup of coffee with non dairy creamer
    Oh and a bottle of water
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Todays was 1 cup honey nut cheerios with 1/2 c 1% milk
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup of Lender Beaters, one slice of 96% fat free turkey slice. I made myself a nice filling omlet! Best part is it was only 90 calories totally and still FILLING! :o)
  • Janeta58
    Janeta58 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    old fashioned oatmeal with rice dream and fresh strawberries, topped with a tbsp of ground flax seed:drinker:
  • Monkeymin
    Monkeymin Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    30g of Coco Pops with Skimmed milk. Keeps me full until lunch time.
  • KPainter70
    KPainter70 Posts: 152
    Options
    1 egg plus 2 egg whites and a 1/2 cup (dry) oatmeal made with 1 cup of almond milk and 1 tsp ground flax.
  • pyro13g
    pyro13g Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    5 eggs, onion, mushroom, coconut oil, butter, coconut beverage, coffee
  • DrBorkBork
    Options
    a big ol' bowl of intermittent fasting :D
  • skinnybitch1987
    Options
    3 scrambled eggs, 1 oz. of cheddar cheese, 4 pieces of thick cut bacon and fruit. I don't mess around.