What did you eat for breakfast this morning?

Options

Replies

• liz827
    liz827 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Today I had 1/2 cup Quaker Instant Oats and 5 cut up strawberries mixed in.
  • jrusso28
    jrusso28 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Lentil Soup
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    wheat thins
  • sarahd26
    sarahd26 Posts: 9
    Options
    I started off with an innocent bowl of Special K chocolatey delight....

but then I got to work and one of the girls brought in Dunkin Donuts for her birthday....I only ate half of a glazed donut though, not a whole one!
  • AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    1 cup Kashi Go Lean Original (140 cal)
    1/2 cup Almond Milk Original (30 cal)
    8 oz Coffee (0 cal)
    1tbsp French Vanilla Creamer (13 cal)
    1 tbsp Cinnamon (18 cal)
    1 Egg (70 cal)
    1/2 Multigrain Sandwich Round (50 cal)

Total: Deliciousness (321 cal)
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Coffee. I hate breakfast. I know it's important, but I am never hungry in the mornings. I don't want to eat for the sake of eating when I'm not hungry. Coffee is my breakfast. And my first two glasses of water.
  • melinda1207
    Options
    A hard boiled egg & a kiwi
  • asilva3111
    asilva3111 Posts: 44
    Options
    Subway Muffin
    Forrest Ham, egg white only, a little bit of shredded cheese, onions, green peppers, a touch of pepper, melted, and followed it with 16 oz of water and Omega 3-6-9 softgel (trying to lower my chol) = 163 calories for the muffin and 15 for the Omega 3-6-9 and 2 cups of water.
  • aamb
    aamb Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    i had weetabix minis (new honey flavored) with 150mls semi skimmed milk and a cup of black tea with lemon...... my other favourite breakfast is a large egg poached and two slices of weightwatchers malted danish bread toasted, and my usual black tea with lemon. this is actually MORE than i ever ate before joining mfp
  • dnthaveasn
    dnthaveasn Posts: 113
    Options
    Breakfast for me today was a bagel and water.
  • purplepollypops
    purplepollypops Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I usually have a baked beans with melba toast and a banana but today I had Tesco cheese triangles and melba toast :smile:
  • pyro13g
    pyro13g Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    4 eggs, 2tbsp coconut oil, 1.5 tablespoon butter, ounce onion, 50g mushrooms, and half cup coconut milk beverage. 3g fish oil, multi vit, and 5000iu D3
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    Crustless quiche - sausage & egg
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Glass of chocolate soy milk and some vitamins early this morning. About to have my 'second breakfast' of a Kashi honey almond granola bar and a cup of black tea.
  • cahira
    cahira Posts: 163
    Options
    Today I had two low-fat nutrigrain waffles with a smear of peanut butter with water.

Normally I have a tortilla filled up with a scrambled egg, some diced Canadian bacon, and a slice of cheese. That's my favorite breakfast. I might even have that for lunch today!
  • JMCade
    JMCade Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    honey nut cheerios with skim milk, coffee with splenda and sugar free hazelnut creamer. gotta have a cup of joe!!!!:drinker:
  • Satya_Ayurveda
    Satya_Ayurveda Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Salmon and raw broccoli, it's not just for dinner! Combined with a slew of vitamins, herbs and a tall glass of hot water and I feel amped!
  • kafoteh
    kafoteh Posts: 18
    Options
    This morning I had my first attempt at an omelet, and it was so delicious!

3 Egg Whites
    2 Tablespoons of reduced fat Feta
    1 cup of fresh Spinach
    3 cherub Tomatoes diced
    Pepper to taste

I also had half of a grapefruit. This breakfast is a great kickoff to my Friday!
    I hope you guys try this...Enjoy!
  • mrswarrum
    mrswarrum Posts: 1
    Options
    This morning I had 1/2 cup oatmeal and 1 cup skim milk then went on a 40 min walk around the block.
  • Froggy1976
    Froggy1976 Posts: 472
    Options
    Coffee with real sugar and a little bit of half and half. Instant grits, individual packs are only 100 calories. The sodium is a bit high but I just have to watch the sodium the rest of the day.