What did you eat for breakfast this morning?

Options

Replies

• dancer_emt
    dancer_emt Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Half of a bagel with fat free strawberry cream cheese
  • dancer_emt
    dancer_emt Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the double posts lol
  • littledebi
    littledebi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    2 eggs (microwaved) on Trader Joe's Low Carb Tortilla (45 cals)
  • _eislek_
    _eislek_ Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    1 egg over easy, 2 turkey sausage patties (90 cals for both) and some canteloupe :)
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    this morning i had a fibre 1 peanut butter & chocolate cereal bar & an english muffin w/ PB
  • cdenham001
    cdenham001 Posts: 83
    Options
    I only have coffee for breakfast every morning.
  • JAG1224
    JAG1224 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    today's breakfast was 1/2 cup oatmeal made with 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk and half an apple.
  • liveyourlifex
    liveyourlifex Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    whole wheat tortilla wrap with peanutbutter and chopped bananas :) with a bottle of water on the side. so yummalicious haha
  • history_grrrl
    history_grrrl Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    McCann's quick-cooking Irish oatmeal, with cinnamon and sliced strawberries on top. And then half of a toasted whole-wheat English muffin with apricot preserves. Two glasses of water.
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    unmitigatedbadassery Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I had 3 egg whites with mushrooms, cilantro and a pinch of jack cheese in a whole wheat tortilla. Roughly 300 calories but a good solid breakfast.
  • dd122436
    dd122436 Posts: 39
    Options
    half cup of steel cut oats with 1% milk and coffee. I hate eating breakfast so something bland is easier for me to eat.
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    5 cups of water
    4 cups of coffee
    1 Fuji apple (sliced)
    1 TBS melted JIF Peanut Butter (to dip apple in)
  • daintycake
    daintycake Posts: 23
    Options
    1/2 cup of Coach's Oats oatmeal (my favorite!) with a dash of brown sugar and a pinch of sliced almonds
    It's my go to breakfast - fast and filling!
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Bisquick Pancakes w/ healthy-ish twist (added flax and graham flour) with Strawberries & Whipped Cream. Yum!
  • aamb
    aamb Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    i went back to one of my old faithful breakfasts today . after 2 weeks of cereal and milk, i had an egg scrambled and a slice of toast
  • cheshirechic
    cheshirechic Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Two organic eggs fried in one teaspoon of farm butter (so the yolks are still runny). Ate them with two slices of Ezekiel bread and an organic Fuji apple. Amazing.

(This is a typical post-workout weekend breakfast for me.)
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Scrambled egg beaters with mushrooms, peppers, onions and turkey sausage, with a slice of fat free american cheese and topped with a couple of dashes of Tabasco.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    2 hard boiled eggs and an orange. glass of water with lemon.
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    An outstanding Paleo grain-free "cereal" consisting of slivered almonds, walnuts, blueberries, strawberries, shredded unsweetened coconut, cinnamon & coconut milk.
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    One cup of Oikos fat free Greek yogurt mixed with one cup of Kashi Go Lean Crunch cereal. Very filling and a good shot of protein in the morning.