• wonnder1
    wonnder1 Posts: 460
    Options
    Carrot Top and Snookie...
    morph.jpg
  • iheartralphie
    iheartralphie Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    hahaha, there were some pics earlier on here of this lady that kind of looked like a cat/alien and I typed cat face lady in google, and found her.

http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/images/scarystein_4.jpg

Her boobs look like buttcheeks. LMAO
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Ha! This reminds me of the episode of "The Office" when they debated whether Hilary Swank was hot or not.

My picks for fugly are Cameron Diaz and Renee Zellwegger... dropped as babies...... on their faces....

I was JUST Thinking the same thing!!! "Kevin, the game is - is she hot. Not would you do her." LOL!
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options

LOVE me some Jared Leto! I fell in love with him when he was on that show "My so called life" with Claire Daines!! Way back in the day LOL

One of the best shows to ever be on TV
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    hahaha, there were some pics earlier on here of this lady that kind of looked like a cat/alien and I typed cat face lady in google, and found her.

"Her boobs look like buttcheeks"

ROFLMAOOOO
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Lopez and Mariah Carrey. Olddd news.
  • iheartralphie
    iheartralphie Posts: 104 Member
    Options

"Her boobs look like buttcheeks"

ROFLMAOOOO

They do though!! HAHAHAHAHA
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options

129198998718254564.jpg

Um wow, it's a good thing I didn't have any of my lunch in my mouth, I think I would have choked to death from laughing so hard....
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    wow, cat woman's boobs do look suspiciously like a butt crack. Gross!
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I agree on all the fugs!!! But I will give the ladies some HOT eye candy to get all the ugliness out of your mind :)

jared-leto.gif

Gerard_Butler.jpg

I would do Jared Leto in a heartbeat. His band was just here and I misseed it!!! Stupid work night.

LOVE me some Jared Leto! I fell in love with him when he was on that show "My so called life" with Claire Daines!! Way back in the day LOL

Me toooo!!!

I also find John Mayer super attractive. Some people really hate him. but his voice is sweet and have you seen him on the cover of Rolling stone? Yum. john-mayer-rolling-stone.jpg
  • ahartery9891
    ahartery9891 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Robert Pattinson, Brad Pitt and GSP.