"Hot" celebrities that you find unattractive

Options

Replies

• iheartralphie
    iheartralphie Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I agree on all the fugs!!! But I will give the ladies some HOT eye candy to get all the ugliness out of your mind :)

jared-leto.gif

Gerard_Butler.jpg

I would do Jared Leto in a heartbeat. His band was just here and I misseed it!!! Stupid work night.
  • cowpoke06
    cowpoke06 Posts: 171
    Options
    Angelina Jolie is the worst! I think she is so unattractive and all her movies are the same. I also don't care for Jack Black (how does he get all those parts normally given to cute dudes?) or Paris Hilton (rich and interesting are not the same thing)....and that goofy Will Ferrell. lol

omg...my thoughts on angelina EXACTLY!! Her movies are ALL THE SAME. She is the same character...except sometimes she has poorly executed accent. I say people watch angelina jolie movies for the same reason they watch jenna jamison movies.

and I don't think she's very attractive either
  • Marcus_E
    Marcus_E Posts: 124
    Options
    So many anti Rob Pattinson - but totally agree on that one - I didn't get what the women I knew were going crazy about after seeing the film - skinny pale dude..

Brad Pitt - someone mentioned Fight Club - seriously as a bloke not a fancy thing, but damn he was cut in that film - certainly a few blokes weren't thinking about his looks, but certainly wouldn't have said no to the body (and no I'm not gay)

I don't get the whole SJP thing - looks like a moose (at best), others include;
    Renee Zelllllllwwwweggggeeer (whatever her name is),
    Kirstin Dunst,
    Tori Spelling (if it wasn't for Daddy we'd never have had to see her face)..,
    Jennifer Aniston (sorry but I was always a Courtney Cox fan in the Friend's era)

I'm sure there's loads more as well.. But I have to disagree with a couple namely Angelina Jolie and Julia Roberts - something does it for me with the whole height thing.. And for the person that said David Beckham (the one married to Posh) - okay he might speak like he's as dumb as, but seriously, I'd go gay for that :)
  • cowpoke06
    Options
    I agree on all the fugs!!! But I will give the ladies some HOT eye candy to get all the ugliness out of your mind :)

jared-leto.gif

Gerard_Butler.jpg

I would do Jared Leto in a heartbeat. His band was just here and I misseed it!!! Stupid work night.

JARED LETO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30 SECONDS TO MARS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE BANDS (it's just a bonus that leto is the singer) and they were just in Grand Rapids but I was sick
  • iheartralphie
    Options
    oh, and why are there guys out there who think Snookie is hot???? She has a mouth that reminds me of across between a turtle and an old granny mouth !! On a trashy, oompa loompa hooker.
  • cowpoke06
    Options
    buwahahaha, trashy oompa loompa hooker. I'm so calling someone that this week (as a joke of course)
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    ... On a trashy, oompa loompa hooker.

Hahaha. Now I'm off to GIS "Snookie" because I know not of what she looks like and I *must* know what an Oompa Loompa hooker looks like or my life won't be complete. I have a strange feeling I might need the sandpaper again...

EDIT after GIS: What the f... was THAT?!
  • zojo78
    zojo78 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    For me, it's Robert Pattinson. No way Jose, I wouldn't touch him with a 100 foot pole. Also Angelina Jolie.. and Brad Pitt is only attractive sometimes! Fight Club for instance..;]

Lol Totally agree on all three!!!
  • zojo78
    zojo78 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Defo Colin Farrell - he looks like Kevin Webster's long lost identical twin! (for the English out there!!)
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Can't stand to look at Nick Cage or Daniel Craig. Cage always has his mouth open. ALWAYS.

s220091417.jpg

HAHAHAHA
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    So many anti Rob Pattinson - but totally agree on that one - I didn't get what the women I knew were going crazy about after seeing the film - skinny pale dude..

Brad Pitt - someone mentioned Fight Club - seriously as a bloke not a fancy thing, but damn he was cut in that film - certainly a few blokes weren't thinking about his looks, but certainly wouldn't have said no to the body (and no I'm not gay)

I don't get the whole SJP thing - looks like a moose (at best), others include;
    Renee Zelllllllwwwweggggeeer (whatever her name is),
    Kirstin Dunst,
    Tori Spelling (if it wasn't for Daddy we'd never have had to see her face)..,
    Jennifer Aniston (sorry but I was always a Courtney Cox fan in the Friend's era)

I'm sure there's loads more as well.. But I have to disagree with a couple namely Angelina Jolie and Julia Roberts - something does it for me with the whole height thing.. And for the person that said David Beckham (the one married to Posh) - okay he might speak like he's as dumb as, but seriously, I'd go gay for that :)

I have to agree...Angelina Jolie and Julia Roberts are babes......David Beckham is crazy hot and a super nice guy (long story but i have heard from numerous people involved in soccer that he is super nice to the kids)

Can't stand Johnny Depp....greasy...yuck
  • Karleyyy
    Options
    Here's another one .... Channing Tatum!

I <3 me some channing tatum...I can't even think about him right now

WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? CHANNING IS SO HOT. If he isn't hot then we are all doomed, no one is hot if he isn't hot.
  • Karleyyy
    Options
    I really don't think that Tom Hanks is all that attractive. I was a bit upset to see him in the Angels and Demons and The DiVinci Code

I have a big crush on Tom Hanks. I think it's his personality and the roles he plays. Just like Adam Sandler.
  • iheartralphie
    Options

Hahaha. Now I'm off to GIS "Snookie" because I know not of what she looks like and I *must* know what an Oompa Loompa hooker looks like or my life won't be complete. I have a strange feeling I might need the sandpaper again...

LMAO!!!! you are going to laugh when you see her, its only made better by her behavior, she is on that Jersey Shore piece of *kitten* show
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    For me, it's Robert Pattinson. No way Jose, I wouldn't touch him with a 100 foot pole. Also Angelina Jolie.. and Brad Pitt is only attractive sometimes! Fight Club for instance..;]

Fight Club! One of my FAVORITE movies!

I don't know when it happened but I really don't find that many celebrities attractive. I used to. Now I tend to pick out actors' performances, or their actual voices. (Laurence Fishburne, for example? NUMMY. Or the Old Spice Guy.) I am a sucker for Scottish accents, so Billy Connelly, Ewan MacGregor, and Dougray Scott are really nice to listen to as well.

Jessica
  • wonnder1
    wonnder1 Posts: 460
    Options

Seriously-if you make me spit water again, I'm unfriending!
    129198998718254564.jpg
  • Marcus_E
    Marcus_E Posts: 124
    Options

LMAO!!!! you are going to laugh when you see her, its only made better by her behavior, she is on that Jersey Shore piece of *kitten* show

Had no idea who or what you were referring to either, and after finding out - still trying to work out who or what she is :) the comments now make sense :laugh: :laugh:
  • iheartralphie
    Options

Seriously-if you make me spit water again, I'm unfriending!
    129198998718254564.jpg

OMG!!!! That is HILARIOUS!!!!!!
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    129198998718254564.jpg

^^ That's the stuff nightmares are made of...

What if -- just what if -- Carrot Top and Snooki had babies? I hypothesize that the orange would be so blinding the world would implode.
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options

jared-leto.gif

Gerard_Butler.jpg

LOVE me some Jared Leto! I fell in love with him when he was on that show "My so called life" with Claire Daines!! Way back in the day LOL