Is there something that you eat every single day?

Replies

• Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Only coffee every day.
  • bellinachuchina
    bellinachuchina Posts: 498 Member
    I eat peanut butter on whole wheat toast, and Greek yogurt every single day!

Almost the same...

Natural peanut butter, cocopop multigrain rice cake, 0% fat FAGE Greek yogurt :)
  • whatupskinnyjeans
    whatupskinnyjeans Posts: 229 Member
    cheese!!!
  • lilac01
    lilac01 Posts: 180 Member
    Carrots.
  • Nigel99
    Nigel99 Posts: 498 Member
    I have a couple of things that I have eaten every day, save for a couple of rare days here and there in the last four months or so...

Almonds
    Baby carrots
  • Tracenspace
    Tracenspace Posts: 53 Member
    Greek yogurt. I like the brand Fage the best and Chobani second best. I tried Athenos and it made me gag.
  • kristarablue
    kristarablue Posts: 702 Member
    I go through phases of eating the same thing day after day but right now it is typically

egg whites with either feta or 2% cheese

balance bar

Protein shake

Grapefruit
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    I pretty much eat the same things every day but I always eat: eggs, protein powder, mccains frozen veges, cheese, dark chocolate, yoghurt, oh and coffee :D
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Oatmeal and a Fuji apple every morning, once in awhile I will add dried cranberries.yummy!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Almonds or a banana would be the closest to everyday.
  • PNWriter
    PNWriter Posts: 223 Member
    toasted Orowheat Sandiwch Thin with a Light Swiss Laughing Cow wedge spread on it. And a side of Fage 2% Greek Yogurt...usually blueberry, honey, or cherry :) That's my breakfast!
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Sugar free chocolate pudding, muscle milk (banana flavor) or a protein bar. Laughing cow light cheese, low fat forzen burger patty, And my vitamins of course!
  • frenchfri87
    frenchfri87 Posts: 196 Member
    Protein shakes!
  • _eislek_
    _eislek_ Posts: 198 Member
    Coffee with fat free creamer. Everything else varies.
  • sue26
    sue26 Posts: 412
    coffee :smile:
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Greek yogurt IS different than regular yogurt, but the brands vary widely. In my opinion the store brands that I have tried and even Yoplait are rather nasty on their own. The Oikos greek yogurt is great and I also like Chobani. Greek yogurt provides more protein, while usually being fat free and very creamy and I find the plain varieties are a great subtitute for sour cream.

Greek yoghurt is completely yummy IMO! And as stated above, can be used instead of sour cream. Also, you can make dips with it, put it in curries, make cheese with it...it's really versatile. In addition, it's great for relieving sunburn (just apply it to affected areas), makes a great face pack, and can be used as hair conditioner....amongst other things. It can also be used to treat thrush, both in adults and babies.

I have yoghurt most days (I make my own) but every single day without fail (unless I am ill), I have my five-a-day. I always have done, and cannot imagine not eating fruit and veg on a daily basis!
  • SlowlyLosingLolita
    SlowlyLosingLolita Posts: 93 Member
    I'm all over the place when it comes to my food lol.
    I get bored easily and I like to play around in the kitchen with making different things vegan-ized.
    If I could eat one certain food each day,though; it would be watermelon.
  • Eggs! Yay for protein!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Cheese. Doesn't matter in what form but I have it everyday. If it's not string cheese, it's American, or mozzarella, or muenster or parmesan or or or or. LOL I love cheese! :-D
  • Tankplanker
    Tankplanker Posts: 365 Member
    Bananas, I have at least one a day and more often than not two. Protein shakes would be a close second, although I go the odd day without one.
This discussion has been closed.