Not trying to bash on men

Options
sculley
sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
( my mfp men i love you guys)

This morning I was talking to the guy that I am smittened with at the gate he was standing watch, a van comes up to get inspected and these two guys get out and you can tell they purposely stairing at me:ohwell: It was like wow are you serious...you see me talking to well i think my bf :love: and he is inspecting your vehicle and your checking me out

WOW I have been out of the dating scene for a long time

Anyone else have a story like this.

Replies

• sculley
    Options
    ( my mfp men i love you guys)

This morning I was talking to the guy that I am smittened with at the gate he was standing watch, a van comes up to get inspected and these two guys get out and you can tell they purposely stairing at me:ohwell: It was like wow are you serious...you see me talking to well i think my bf :love: and he is inspecting your vehicle and your checking me out

WOW I have been out of the dating scene for a long time

Anyone else have a story like this.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Well, sadly, I haven't been checked out in quite a while-- :sad: LOL-- but, what REALLY grosses me out is when I see my daughter getting checked out. I find it SO rude. She's 16, and yes, she is very pretty, but really-- does every middle aged man or migrant worker that passes her HAVE to check her out? I've seen senior citizen men check her out. My daughter is mortified when I yell, "Hey, grandpa, eyes off my daughter." ( Well, mutter, maybe, is a better word-- hee)
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    I havent been checked out in a really long time.... until the other day

I was just leaving the bank and a car with 3 hot guys in it, parked right beside my car... sooo im walking up to my car and the guys are walking towards me ant the first guy goes "hey there" i said nothing and kept walking so they walk past me (im still trying to get ot my car) and the second guy goes" I'd like to get me a piece of that!!!!" I bolted for my car and im sure i was 15 shades of red :laugh: I didnt know what to say ... it was pretty funny!!! so i got in my car and drove off as they were all staring at me...:blushing: but lemme tell you it felt awesome to have some guys looking my way:bigsmile:

jackie
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Woo-Hoo Scully! :drinker:

I think at this point, I'd have to be a prison guard in order to get checked out. :grumble:
  • sculley
    Options
    I can't believe the disrespect of them looking at you daughter like that.... I had a hard time in my early 20s with much older men doing the same thing...Like wow....yucky!!!

I was saying it because it was odd for me. I dont know how to handle being a new HOT comodity LOL.. Still the ugly duckling in my mind you know
  • jamdblake4
    jamdblake4 Posts: 179
    Options
    Ok don't hate, I check out women all the time at the gym it sometime gets me motivated.
    I don't really have to think about my daughters they are 16 and the other is 15 I guss they take after there Dad I heared one say that some guy was checking her out at the mall and she looked at him and said really loud WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING OLD MAN.
    The guys are checking you out. Why because your HOT.
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Ok don't hate, I check out women all the time at the gym it sometime gets me motivated.
    I don't really have to think about my daughters they are 16 and the other is 15 I guss they take after there Dad I heared one say that some guy was checking her out at the mall and she looked at him and said really loud WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING OLD MAN.

My daughters favorite comment when guys check her out is "OMG am i wearing something of yours"

:laugh: she is 13 but looks older....

jackie
  • kzeidler
    kzeidler Posts: 11
    Options
    :sad: :brokenheart: I haven't had a guy check me out in several years not even my husband. I can only hope that if he sees me making progress with my weight loss that he will catch on and start caring about his weight also. Maybe he will appreciate me more too.

Does anyone have a problem with their spouses losing interest in them because of the weight gain? I want to be in love with my man again.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    :sad: :brokenheart: I haven't had a guy check me out in several years not even my husband. I can only hope that if he sees me making progress with my weight loss that he will catch on and start caring about his weight also. Maybe he will appreciate me more too.

Does anyone have a problem with their spouses losing interest in them because of the weight gain? I want to be in love with my man again.

You know, bless my hubby's heart-- as I got heavier, "I" lost interest in me. I hated myself, and couldn't handle that he still loved me and "wanted" me and still found me attractive. Go figure. He has always been a gem in that way. ( among may other ways) I don't deserve him. I made things so hard for him because I couldn't accept me the way I was, so I couldn't "GET" how he could.
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Well, sadly, I haven't been checked out in quite a while-- :sad: LOL-- but, what REALLY grosses me out is when I see my daughter getting checked out. I find it SO rude. She's 16, and yes, she is very pretty, but really-- does every middle aged man or migrant worker that passes her HAVE to check her out? I've seen senior citizen men check her out. My daughter is mortified when I yell, "Hey, grandpa, eyes off my daughter." ( Well, mutter, maybe, is a better word-- hee)

I don't know HOW you deal with that! Ugh - it makes me a bit sick. What is with middle aged men checking out minors, or for that matter, checking out ANYONE in a creepy way...
    :angry:

Do you REALLY yell that out to them? If you do, I LOVE it!!!!!
    :tongue:
  • AJCM
    Options

I'm totally asking this just to try and understand men better... so you check women out, yeah? Just in admiration of beauty? Or lustfully??? :ohwell:

I often notice beautiful men, young and older, and appreciate their asthetic qualities, however it is never lustful or creepy...
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    lol yeah I still get checked out....although it's usually by NASTY old geezers haha.

Although if it's a hot guy, I take it as a compliment ::bigsmile::

Just the other day these guys yelled at me while I was driving and I just don't pay any attention!
  • AJCM
    Options

Reading this post was kind of heartbreaking - thank you for sharing such intimate thoughts and feelings!!! I think you WILL be in love with your man again, and I hope you guys find the passion again!
    :flowerforyou:

After having my babies, I felt the furthest from "attractive". As soon as I started on the weight loss journey, I started to really try and give myself more time to feel beautiful, so I would do my makeup and hair every morning, make sure my toe nails and finger nails were always painted and well manicured, and with only about 10lbs lost I went out and bought myself so new lingerie - and it all made a WORLD of difference, and definitely reignited things with the hubby! (because I felt great, he picked up on that). I used to spend the evenings snacking, so now once the kids are in bed, I carve out a little time to do my nails, and do some "personal care" (waxing, plucking, etc)!!!! Just a thought...
    :flowerforyou:
  • AJCM
    Options
    lol yeah I still get checked out....although it's usually by NASTY old geezers haha.

Just the other day these guys yelled at me while I was driving and I just don't pay any attention!

Hahaha! A young attractive guy (maybe 19/20 yrs) checked me out the other day, and as I smiled back I thought in my mind, "Bless his heart for checking out this old lady!!!". :love:

Although come to think of it, he might not have been checking me out at all - maybe I reminded him of his mom!!!! :blushing:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I am a man and I do check out the opposite sex from time to time. I think that is just how we are wired.

I think God's greatest masterpiece was when he made woman.

I sure hope I have never ever made anyone uncomfortable though. I totally understand the concern

with men staring too much in todays world (lots of sick people out there). Speaking of which, I have

watched the to catch a predator and can not belive how many men do this. May God proctect your

daughters.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    For some reason, my red Nike cap gets attention!! I wear it to the gym and I get looks galore!! :laugh: :wink:

I get looks more in general though.....I mean, I HAVE lost a lot of weight but my confidence is a lot higher than it used to be. I am sure that shows on the outside.
  • AJCM
    Options
    I am a man and I do check out the opposite sex from time to time. I think that is just how we are wired.

I think God's greatest masterpiece was when he made woman.

I sure hope I have never ever made anyone uncomfortable though. I totally understand the concern

with men staring too much in todays world (lots of sick people out there). Speaking of which, I have

watched the to catch a predator and can not belive how many men do this. May God proctect your

daughters.

What a great post - you've probably never made anyone uncomfortable - sounds like you are just enjoying the views...
    :smile:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I havent been checked out in a really long time.... until the other day

I was just leaving the bank and a car with 3 hot guys in it, parked right beside my car... sooo im walking up to my car and the guys are walking towards me ant the first guy goes "hey there" i said nothing and kept walking so they walk past me (im still trying to get ot my car) and the second guy goes" I'd like to get me a piece of that!!!!" I bolted for my car and im sure i was 15 shades of red :laugh: I didnt know what to say ... it was pretty funny!!! so i got in my car and drove off as they were all staring at me...:blushing: but lemme tell you it felt awesome to have some guys looking my way:bigsmile:

jackie

Ohh Jackie, they were looking at YOU the same way you look at Cadbury chocolate!! :laugh: :wink: Sniff any wrappers lately??? :laugh: :laugh: (I will NEVER forget that you know!!!)

But, how funny is "I would like to get me a piece of that".............I mean, haven't they come up with something ELSE to say besides that???? :laugh: :laugh:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    For some reason, my red Nike cap gets attention!! I wear it to the gym and I get looks galore!! :laugh: :wink:

I get looks more in general though.....I mean, I HAVE lost a lot of weight but my confidence is a lot higher than it used to be. I am sure that shows on the outside.

Is that all you are wearing...no wonder the looks :love: :love:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Hahaha! A young attractive guy (maybe 19/20 yrs) checked me out the other day, and as I smiled back I thought in my mind, "Bless his heart for checking out this old lady!!!". :love:

Although come to think of it, he might not have been checking me out at all - maybe I reminded him of his mom!!!! :blushing:

Hey, it is my goal to be one of those moms whos teenage son gets embarrassed because his friends say "Your mom is hot!!" :laugh: :laugh: That's my motivation!! haha!