Not trying to bash on men

Options

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    For some reason, my red Nike cap gets attention!! I wear it to the gym and I get looks galore!! :laugh: :wink:

I get looks more in general though.....I mean, I HAVE lost a lot of weight but my confidence is a lot higher than it used to be. I am sure that shows on the outside.

Is that all you are wearing...no wonder the looks :love: :love:
    Umm, no....not THAT confident yet!!

I wear the most boring gym clothes. I wear these black Jockey athletic shorts and a white t-shirt and my red nike cap most of the time!! hehe
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    lol yeah I still get checked out....although it's usually by NASTY old geezers haha.

Although if it's a hot guy, I take it as a compliment ::bigsmile::

Just the other day these guys yelled at me while I was driving and I just don't pay any attention!

Hahaha! A young attractive guy (maybe 19/20 yrs) checked me out the other day, and as I smiled back I thought in my mind, "Bless his heart for checking out this old lady!!!". :love:

Although come to think of it, he might not have been checking me out at all - maybe I reminded him of his mom!!!! :blushing:

Hey, it is my goal to be one of those moms whos teenage son gets embarrassed because his friends say "Your mom is hot!!" :laugh: :laugh: That's my motivation!! haha!

Tam - you will be! It's all in how young and "hot" we feel, right?!?!
    :tongue:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I had a bum check me out and tell me I had gorgeous eyes.......:sick:

I hissed at him.
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    [and a white t-shirt

No white after Labor Day. Just a fashion tip Jeremy gave me.
  • BEFORE
    Options

I hissed at him.
    Does that make me a bum too. You do have pretty eyes.
  • firegirlred
    firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Bunny you crack me up.

I usually get double takes when the person on the road next to us realizes its a woman in the front seat of the fire engine, not a man. And sometimes they don't realize I'm a woman. I get checked out by both men and women.

Turns out everyone likes a "person" in uniform.
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options

I hissed at him.

Hmmmmmm....depends on the day you catch me on....cause I do believe in violence... :laugh:
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    Bunny you crack me up.

I usually get double takes when the person on the road next to us realizes its a woman in the front seat of the fire engine, not a man. And sometimes they don't realize I'm a woman. I get checked out by both men and women.

Turns out everyone likes a "person" in uniform.

HAHAHAHAHA! That kills me! Who can resist a "person" in uniform!
  • BEFORE
    Options

I hissed at him.

Hmmmmmm....depends on the day you catch me on....cause I do believe in violence... :laugh:
    Why does a kick to the groin come into my mind first. I am soo looking the other way now.
    There Bunny problem solved.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    lol yeah I still get checked out....although it's usually by NASTY old geezers haha.

Just the other day these guys yelled at me while I was driving and I just don't pay any attention!

Hahaha! A young attractive guy (maybe 19/20 yrs) checked me out the other day, and as I smiled back I thought in my mind, "Bless his heart for checking out this old lady!!!". :love:

Although come to think of it, he might not have been checking me out at all - maybe I reminded him of his mom!!!! :blushing:

Hey, it is my goal to be one of those moms whos teenage son gets embarrassed because his friends say "Your mom is hot!!" :laugh: :laugh: That's my motivation!! haha!

Tam - you will be! It's all in how young and "hot" we feel, right?!?!
    :tongue:
    Oh absolutely! Here's to being hotties who are envied in our 50's! Whos with me??
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options

I hissed at him.

Why does a kick to the groin come into my mind first. I am soo looking the other way now.
    There Bunny problem solved.

HAHA! Good idea....my fiance appreciates it.
    And I'd hate to ruin my new shoes. :tongue:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    I havent been checked out in a really long time.... until the other day

I was just leaving the bank and a car with 3 hot guys in it, parked right beside my car... sooo im walking up to my car and the guys are walking towards me ant the first guy goes "hey there" i said nothing and kept walking so they walk past me (im still trying to get ot my car) and the second guy goes" I'd like to get me a piece of that!!!!" I bolted for my car and im sure i was 15 shades of red :laugh: I didnt know what to say ... it was pretty funny!!! so i got in my car and drove off as they were all staring at me...:blushing: but lemme tell you it felt awesome to have some guys looking my way:bigsmile:

jackie

Ohh Jackie, they were looking at YOU the same way you look at Cadbury chocolate!! :laugh: :wink: Sniff any wrappers lately??? :laugh: :laugh: (I will NEVER forget that you know!!!)

But, how funny is "I would like to get me a piece of that".............I mean, haven't they come up with something ELSE to say besides that???? :laugh: :laugh:

they were definately looking at me EXACTLY the way i look at chocolate!!! see now you have a good visualisation....:laugh: and "i'd like to get me a peice of that" what a stupid comment lol its like a was a steak... or a peice of chocolate... (i say that every time i walk by the chocolate isle in the store"
  • TamTastic
    Options

I was just leaving the bank and a car with 3 hot guys in it, parked right beside my car... sooo im walking up to my car and the guys are walking towards me ant the first guy goes "hey there" i said nothing and kept walking so they walk past me (im still trying to get ot my car) and the second guy goes" I'd like to get me a piece of that!!!!" I bolted for my car and im sure i was 15 shades of red :laugh: I didnt know what to say ... it was pretty funny!!! so i got in my car and drove off as they were all staring at me...:blushing: but lemme tell you it felt awesome to have some guys looking my way:bigsmile:

jackie

Ohh Jackie, they were looking at YOU the same way you look at Cadbury chocolate!! :laugh: :wink: Sniff any wrappers lately??? :laugh: :laugh: (I will NEVER forget that you know!!!)

But, how funny is "I would like to get me a piece of that".............I mean, haven't they come up with something ELSE to say besides that???? :laugh: :laugh:

they were definately looking at me EXACTLY the way i look at chocolate!!! see now you have a good visualisation....:laugh: and "i'd like to get me a peice of that" what a stupid comment lol its like a was a steak... or a peice of chocolate... (i say that every time i walk by the chocolate isle in the store"

We are coming up on Halloween soon.......how do you handle the BAGS and BAGS of chocolate????? All in their purty Halloween wrappers!! :laugh:

Yes, I sometimes say "I'd like to get me a piece of that" when looking at chocolate! :laugh: :noway: Too funny!
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    Oh...I have been checked out more then once....(besides the crazy bum in Boise)....

A guy at Walmart was checkin me out while I was shopping with my mother.....he ran into one of those end displays.....yeah..... I laughed (only after he'd left....see I have a heart)
  • TamTastic
    Options
    My favorite is probably when at the gym and there is an entire row of ellipticals. Like 10....and I am on one, the rest are empty and a guy will look at me and get on the one right next to me! And keep glancing over. :laugh: :laugh: I mean, how obvious can you get??
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options

jackie

We are coming up on Halloween soon.......how do you handle the BAGS and BAGS of chocolate????? All in their purty Halloween wrappers!! :laugh:

Yes, I sometimes say "I'd like to get me a piece of that" when looking at chocolate! :laugh: :noway: Too funny!

there is an easy soultion to the halloween chocolate.... we go trick or treating and i let the kids eat as much as they can that night... so much they get sick .... then i throw the rest out ... :laugh: :laugh: does that make me a bad mother????:laugh: :laugh:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

I think my son would be ill, let alone embarrassed. But, it is a lovely goal, just the same!!
  • p90x_Dude
    p90x_Dude Posts: 332
    Options
    Yep guys can be pretty disrespectful. I have to admit women are much smoother and know how to plan a look, get everything you need in .25 seconds and be on your way before el hombre even noticed you were checking him out. We on the other hand need 5-10 seconds to glare inorder to be satisfied :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Yep guys can be pretty disrespectful. I have to admit women are much smoother and know how to plan a look, get everything you need in .25 seconds and be on your way before el hombre even noticed you were checking him out. We on the other hand need 5-10 seconds to glare inorder to be satisfied :laugh:
    That is funny! I guess we DO know how to be a bit more discreet.........unless of course we WANT the guy to see us looking!