Not trying to bash on men

Options

Replies

• ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Little girls have that affect on men.....
  • JennyGetsFitness
    Options
    I recently told a person that I lost weight, he looked at my boobs and said "I wish I'd known you before that. These must have been larger at the time - size "DD"?"

agh...
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    It is amazing how having a daughter can change a mans thinking in this area too.

I've heard you've had lots of men's daughters. wait.gif
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    It is amazing how having a daughter can change a mans thinking in this area too.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    You are Rotten.
  • qtwithaq
    Options
    Normally when a guy yells at me. I normally just smile and shy away (if he is a cutie) if not I normally just ignore them and walk away. LOL (the reaction is for the dirty old men LOL)

Men are so funny. Why not act like a gentlemen and say "nice skirt, shirt or hair LOL" that is too much like right .
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

You are Rotten.

blowkiss.gif
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I always get the "Hey baby" and whistles from construction workers. :sick: But my bf gives me plenty of wonderful compliments. :love:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    You guys are soooo awesome!!!

I love the lines that the daughters are saying:laugh: good for them

And to the woman out there having a hard time when their spouses finding you attractive...sweetheart once you start feeling good about yourself I am sure things will fall in to place, my heart goes out to you **HUGS**
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options

And to the woman out there having a hard time when their spouses finding you attractive...sweetheart once you start feeling good about yourself I am sure things will fall in to place, my heart goes out to you **HUGS**

Hey - I just saw that you live in San Diego - I was just there and it is a gorgeous city!!! Lucky you that you get to live there!
    :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

Hey - I just saw that you live in San Diego - I was just there and it is a gorgeous city!!! Lucky you that you get to live there!
    :flowerforyou:
    San Diego is a great city! I was there years ago but absolutely loved it! PERFECT weather!
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    lol yeah I still get checked out....although it's usually by NASTY old geezers haha.

Although if it's a hot guy, I take it as a compliment ::bigsmile::

Just the other day these guys yelled at me while I was driving and I just don't pay any attention!

Hahaha! A young attractive guy (maybe 19/20 yrs) checked me out the other day, and as I smiled back I thought in my mind, "Bless his heart for checking out this old lady!!!". :love:

Although come to think of it, he might not have been checking me out at all - maybe I reminded him of his mom!!!! :blushing:

Hey, it is my goal to be one of those moms whos teenage son gets embarrassed because his friends say "Your mom is hot!!" :laugh: :laugh: That's my motivation!! haha!

Tam - you will be! It's all in how young and "hot" we feel, right?!?!
    :tongue:
    Oh absolutely! Here's to being hotties who are envied in our 50's! Whos with me??

First let me say that Ezzie is a smokin hawtie, and I check her out every chance I get! :devil: The view just never gets stale or old, period. Secondly, let me say that if I didn't also check out all the other hotties (that would any woman from age 2 to 92), then Ezzie would have to call for a defib unit to get my heart restarted. I never intend to make *any* woman feel anything other than appreciated for the truly fine work of art she is.:heart: But yeah, us guys are wired a bit differently (ya think?), and all too often we do make a woman feel uncomfortable with the leers. I guess ya just hafta take the good guys with the pigs.
    On the other hand... I remember when Ez and I stopped into a Subway, and the young, attractive, smoldering brunette behind the counter was totally checking me out, especially my "assets"! Gawd was that ever a turn on, and a laugh! :tongue:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    lol yeah I still get checked out....although it's usually by NASTY old geezers haha.

Just the other day these guys yelled at me while I was driving and I just don't pay any attention!

Hahaha! A young attractive guy (maybe 19/20 yrs) checked me out the other day, and as I smiled back I thought in my mind, "Bless his heart for checking out this old lady!!!". :love:

Although come to think of it, he might not have been checking me out at all - maybe I reminded him of his mom!!!! :blushing:

Hey, it is my goal to be one of those moms whos teenage son gets embarrassed because his friends say "Your mom is hot!!" :laugh: :laugh: That's my motivation!! haha!

Oh absolutely! Here's to being hotties who are envied in our 50's! Whos with me??

First let me say that Ezzie is a smokin hawtie, and I check her out every chance I get! :devil: The view just never gets stale or old, period. Secondly, let me say that if I didn't also check out all the other hotties (that would any woman from age 2 to 92), then Ezzie would have to call for a defib unit to get my heart restarted. I never intend to make *any* woman feel anything other than appreciated for the truly fine work of art she is.:heart: But yeah, us guys are wired a bit differently (ya think?), and all too often we do make a woman feel uncomfortable with the leers. I guess ya just hafta take the good guys with the pigs.
    On the other hand... I remember when Ez and I stopped into a Subway, and the young, attractive, smoldering brunette behind the counter was totally checking me out, especially my "assets"! Gawd was that ever a turn on, and a laugh! :tongue:

And then did Ezzie slug her??? LOL....you still got it my dear pal....and so does Ez...so glad you two have each other and we have you all! HUGS!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I have a funny story.....I guess I get looked at here and there...I try not to make eye contact because I'm shy that way....I KNOW said the girl w/ the Pit right?! lol but anyway..i am...usually I notice if I'm out running w/ my son in the jogger...I run on a busy street and well I can see the heads turning to look and hear the beeps...but I always pass it as just doing it to any girl they see....not because I'm stunning LOL....please! especially not running LOL

BUT the other day we are passing this older gentleman who sits on his front yard in all the time... we see a lot on our route....and I always smile or say hello etc...so I guess this time he was a bit in the bag...as that big glass of pale pink drink looked like a cran and vodka which is not too bad cept it was like 10am ...ANYWAY...I pass and nod and he yells out...."Hey....I hope to God you're not trying to run your *kitten* off for your husband or what have you...cuz you're gorgeous as is!"....................Me.....I laughed so hard I had to stop running.....that was a classic!

Oh I also had like three stock boys at the market following me around trying to be witty while I was shopping....I think I'm so short they don't feel threatened...LMBO maybe they were practicing their moves or something LOL

hugs!
    Ali
  • jamerz3294
    Options

And then did Ezzie slug her??? LOL....you still got it my dear pal....and so does Ez...so glad you two have each other and we have you all! HUGS!

>:D< >:D< HUgz back sis, luvya! :tongue: And Ez simply batted those cute eyelashes at me, and said, "Of course she checked you out... after all, I did!" Wowzaaa! :love:
  • JennyGetsFitness
    Options
    I recently told a person that I lost weight, he looked at my boobs and said "I wish I'd known you before that. These must have been larger at the time - size "DD"?"

agh...

I feel like chopped liver...
    It was kind of heartfelt story...
    Oh, well, can't demand love...
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    I don't mind an admiring look, but I hate being looked at like I'm an object and not a person.

I don't mind a compliment - it might even make my day, but a cheap come-on or offer for a brief encounter...EWWW!

I don't mind being the object of a harmless crush -- but I don't like being stalked.

~~~
    When I broke up with my boyfriend before I met DH, FIVE of his so called friends asked me out on a date within a week. I turned them all down and called the ex-bf. I wanted to know what he'd been saying about me, and what kind of jerk friends did he have? :laugh: Although I thought it was slimy of the guys it did feel kind of good to get asked out so many times in a week!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I have a funny story.....I guess I get looked at here and there...I try not to make eye contact because I'm shy that way....I KNOW said the girl w/ the Pit right?! lol but anyway..i am...usually I notice if I'm out running w/ my son in the jogger...I run on a busy street and well I can see the heads turning to look and hear the beeps...but I always pass it as just doing it to any girl they see....not because I'm stunning LOL....please! especially not running LOL

BUT the other day we are passing this older gentleman who sits on his front yard in all the time... we see a lot on our route....and I always smile or say hello etc...so I guess this time he was a bit in the bag...as that big glass of pale pink drink looked like a cran and vodka which is not too bad cept it was like 10am ...ANYWAY...I pass and nod and he yells out...."Hey....I hope to God you're not trying to run your *kitten* off for your husband or what have you...cuz you're gorgeous as is!"....................Me.....I laughed so hard I had to stop running.....that was a classic!

Oh I also had like three stock boys at the market following me around trying to be witty while I was shopping....I think I'm so short they don't feel threatened...LMBO maybe they were practicing their moves or something LOL

hugs!
    Ali

You ARE gorgeous girl!!! That was a great line on his part though! :laugh: :laugh:

Men! Gotta love em huh?? :huh:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options

hugs!
    Ali

You ARE gorgeous girl!!! That was a great line on his part though! :laugh: :laugh:

Men! Gotta love em huh?? :huh:

Can't live with em! Can't live with out them! :tongue:
  • jamdblake4
    jamdblake4 Posts: 179
    Options
    Ok don't hate, I check out women all the time at the gym it sometime gets me motivated.
    I don't really have to think about my daughters they are 16 and the other is 15 I guss they take after there Dad I heared one say that some guy was checking her out at the mall and she looked at him and said really loud WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING OLD MAN.
    The guys are checking you out. Why because your HOT.

I'm totally asking this just to try and understand men better... so you check women out, yeah? Just in admiration of beauty? Or lustfully??? :ohwell:

I often notice beautiful men, young and older, and appreciate their asthetic qualities, however it is never lustful or creepy...

when I was a younger man, more of a lustful looking now that I'm and old man!!!!!!!!
    it's more like a second of lustfulness then my wife comes in my mind and shes pissed because I was just checking out some other chick.
    just to justifiy my looking there are some women in the gym who are wearing thing that may be bettter suited in the GO GO then a public gym.
  • jamerz3294
    Options

You are Rotten.

blowkiss.gif

And I've heard that you have had lots of daughter's men? :devil: