Not trying to bash on men

Options

Replies

• jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Yep guys can be pretty disrespectful. I have to admit women are much smoother and know how to plan a look, get everything you need in .25 seconds and be on your way before el hombre even noticed you were checking him out. We on the other hand need 5-10 seconds to glare inorder to be satisfied :laugh:

is this amount of time needed to process what exactly it is your looking at???:laugh: :laugh: jk :bigsmile:

jackie
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    I have to admit that I do my fair share of checking out the cute little butts of (some of) the construction workers around here.....and it doesn't help that the hubby is military......

I look, no touch, no wolf whistles, none of that. I check out my hubby too! (I have to thank his football couch....)

Last time a got checked out....well, I was at the music store with the hubby. lol. The guy came over and tryed to pick me up. It was kinda funny. lol
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Oh...I have been checked out more then once....(besides the crazy bum in Boise)....

A guy at Walmart was checkin me out while I was shopping with my mother.....he ran into one of those end displays.....yeah..... I laughed (only after he'd left....see I have a heart)

hahah I've gotten like stalked at wal mart before! More than once, every corner I would turn they would be there! Only one of them was a QT tho :tongue:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Oh...I have been checked out more then once....(besides the crazy bum in Boise)....

A guy at Walmart was checkin me out while I was shopping with my mother.....he ran into one of those end displays.....yeah..... I laughed (only after he'd left....see I have a heart)

hahah I've gotten like stalked at wal mart before! More than once, every corner I would turn they would be there! Only one of them was a QT tho :tongue:

Yikes....

Oh here is another one.....
    One of my students last year totally crossed the line into sexual harassment by some of the jokes/comments in class....He's sooooo lucky that I am a teacher and would of been toasted if I'd actually punched him in the face like he deserved....

Sometimes guys (especially idiotic seniors in high school) have nooooo tact at all.
  • p90x_Dude
    p90x_Dude Posts: 332
    Options
    Yep guys can be pretty disrespectful. I have to admit women are much smoother and know how to plan a look, get everything you need in .25 seconds and be on your way before el hombre even noticed you were checking him out. We on the other hand need 5-10 seconds to glare inorder to be satisfied :laugh:
    That is funny! I guess we DO know how to be a bit more discreet.........unless of course we WANT the guy to see us looking!

Yep seen that one too, especially when with my significant other. She's pretty laid back though and shrugs it off...thankfully
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    is it bad that i'v ebeen checked out by more guys than gals, in the past few years :grumble: :grumble: ... and yeah all guys check out the women, but some definitely go overboard with it....most of my close friends are female and they find it funny, beacuse apparently when we are walking by a group of the rude ones, i get all tense, :mad: fists clenched, fight mode on.... without me even noticing i'm doing it :laugh: ... i'm usually the guy who doesn't see the hot woman that my friends see becsause i'm off in my own lil world staring at my feet or staring off into space:huh:
  • p90x_Dude
    Options

is this amount of time needed to process what exactly it is your looking at???:laugh: :laugh: jk :bigsmile:

jackie

Nope it's just like most dogs some men need more time to savor the meal :laugh:
  • p90x_Dude
    Options

Yikes....

One of my students last year totally crossed the line into sexual harassment by some of the jokes/comments in class....He's sooooo lucky that I am a teacher and would of been toasted if I'd actually punched him in the face like he deserved....

Sometimes guys (especially idiotic seniors in high school) have nooooo tact at all.

Well thanks to all the teacher/student relationships that seem to be okay as long as it's female teacher and teenage boy, these boys now have fantasys about scoring with their hot high school teachers. Guess it's always been a fantasy for some boys, but seems like it's becoming more of a reality these days
  • magichatter06
    Options

Yikes....

AH, I totally pushed this memory to the back of my head...

One time I was at Office Depot and this weird looking, I think something was "wrong" with him, kept following me around and he finally caught up to me and was like "are you scared of me" and I was like "no?" and then he asked my name and I def. didn't tell him. He walked off and started whistling at me while I was walking the other way....

:ohwell:
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    That is just sick and wrong....and the only thing that saved him from a royal *kitten* whoopin is the law...and thats only cause I didn't WANT to lose my job last year.

Mag, it's freaky isn't it.
    I am soooo not kosher with random guys checkin me out or comin up to me.
    (I know that makes it tough on guys......but hey....we all got our limit)
  • mknipp
    mknipp Posts: 106
    Options
    I went for my walk yesterday morning (first time since my fall last week), and I had my MP3 player hooked up and walked to the beat. I heard this voice with a little accent yell, "I SEE YOU!!!" I turned around and said, "Hi," to that man who was inside his fence standing by a large tree. I thought that was funny. In Kentucky people wave at each other in passing. Not flirting, just friendly most of the time.

Well, this morning I went walking again, and as I passed this man's house, he was sitting on the porch reading the newspaper. I waved and he called me over. I turned down the music and stood outside his fence, and he said, "You know yesterday when I said, 'I see you? My cat was up the tree and I was talking to him trying to get him to come down! I hope you weren't offended?" I just laughed, and he just laughed, I turned up the music and went on walking. My second trip around, he said something about a cat, so I stopped and he pointed across the street (more like a narrow alley) to what looked like a skinny stray cat with four baby kittens. He asked if I knew anyone who'd lost a cat and I told him no. I fell in love! With the cats, I mean! I'd have taken them home in a minute, but my husband is allergic. Mr. Cat Lover seems to be a nice, caring neighbor. I thought it was sweet of him to clarify what happened yesterday! Guess things aren't always what they seem.
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    My favorite is probably when at the gym and there is an entire row of ellipticals. Like 10....and I am on one, the rest are empty and a guy will look at me and get on the one right next to me! And keep glancing over. :laugh: :laugh: I mean, how obvious can you get??
    That reminded me of years ago when I belonged to a gym. The aerobics class was in front and the weights were in back. When the aerobics class started, you could not get on a machine towards the front. Then there were the guys had to get a drink at the water foutain in front of the class. Talk about guys struting their stuff. I always planned my workout by using the machines in front before the class started and the ones in the back after the class started. I was head over heals in love at the time and
    did not even want to look.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    lol yeah I still get checked out....although it's usually by NASTY old geezers haha.

Although if it's a hot guy, I take it as a compliment ::bigsmile::

Just the other day these guys yelled at me while I was driving and I just don't pay any attention!

Hahaha! A young attractive guy (maybe 19/20 yrs) checked me out the other day, and as I smiled back I thought in my mind, "Bless his heart for checking out this old lady!!!". :love:

Although come to think of it, he might not have been checking me out at all - maybe I reminded him of his mom!!!! :blushing:

Hey, it is my goal to be one of those moms whos teenage son gets embarrassed because his friends say "Your mom is hot!!" :laugh: :laugh: That's my motivation!! haha!

Tam - you will be! It's all in how young and "hot" we feel, right?!?!
    :tongue:
    Oh absolutely! Here's to being hotties who are envied in our 50's! Whos with me??

Me! Me! I'm in my 50's but not an envied hottie yet. Working on it though. :bigsmile:
  • BEFORE
    Options
    That is just sick and wrong....and the only thing that saved him from a royal *kitten* whoopin is the law...and thats only cause I didn't WANT to lose my job last year.

The last thing I would want to do is make someone uncomfortable.
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    My favorite is probably when at the gym and there is an entire row of ellipticals. Like 10....and I am on one, the rest are empty and a guy will look at me and get on the one right next to me! And keep glancing over. :laugh: :laugh: I mean, how obvious can you get??
    That reminded me of years ago when I belonged to a gym. The aerobics class was in front and the weights were in back. When the aerobics class started, you could not get on a machine towards the front. Then there were the guys had to get a drink at the water foutain in front of the class. Talk about guys struting their stuff. I always planned my workout by using the machines in front before the class started and the ones in the back after the class started. I was head over heals in love at the time and

Ohhhh that's adorable! :heart:
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options

The last thing I would want to do is make someone uncomfortable.

To be honest, I just don't think they think about it..... I mean women always say they want guys to make the moves but call em weird when the WRONG ones make the moves. Guys think in general, women usually think in specific (Like, I want the HOTTIE...I am into to be forward....Not the "nerd" down the way.)
  • BEFORE
    Options

What was even funnier was the grunts and groans those guys would make while working out by the class. The crazy things you women makes us do.
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options

What was even funnier was the grunts and groans those guys would make while working out by the class. The crazy things you women makes us do.

I would worry someone was gonna pull something or pop something important outta place with all that noise.
    (This is why I don't work out at gyms)
  • magichatter06
    Options

You're totally right!!!!
  • BEFORE
    Options
    It is amazing how having a daughter can change a mans thinking in this area too.