Admit it.

Options
BigBeaver
BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
Okay, so I need a laugh. So I came up with this idea. Admit something you would normally be embarrassed to admit, something that no-one would know, but keep it clean, K, already had one locked.

I will give you a couple to get the ball rolling.
1) I own Britney Spears CD's. Yeah, i know, but i actually can sing along with the songs.
2)I like to watch movies and shows like Degrassi, what a girl wants, you know the teen type movies and shows, takes me back to my HS days when things were easier.
3) I was scared of the dark until I was 13.

See how that goes, now, go ahead and laugh, I don't care. But, if you laugh, and I am watching, you better post at least one about yourself.

Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I love to watch Americas Next top model, I love the pictures
    I also like Britney Spears
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I'm game.

I drank too much at my own wedding.

way too much.

Cleaning puke out of a car's center console should not be a honeymoon activity.
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    1. I sing and dance to ABBA while I file at work!

2. I have never flown ever

3. I cant watch scary movies or I must sleep with all the lights on!
  • BigBeaver
    Options
    See, that is what I am talking about. Yeah, it is fun and gets a lil laughter rolling, @missoutandabout, yeah, that would be one activity that wouldn't be considered fun.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I cant go to sleep with anything pointy pointed at me
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I went to Little House on the Prairie the Musical ... and I umm ... kinda liked it ;) lol
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    After vowing to never watch it, I'm hooked on Dancing with the Stars this season.

I own a "Village People: LIVE" album. On vinyl. It may be the first sacrificed in case of a zombie attack.

And I like the Spice Girls. My nickname used to be Posh. :embarassed:
  • BigBeaver
    Options
    1. I sing and dance to ABBA while I file at work!

2. I have never flown ever

3. I cant watch scary movies or I must sleep with all the lights on!

So ABBA is what makes you wiggle, *runs out to by ABBA CD* are you ready??
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I like to do the Party Rock Shuffle at work.

If you don't know what that is, check out the LMFAO music video for Party Rock Anthem.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    1. I wet the bed until I was 7

2. Since being bitten by a bunch of tropical ants, I am wary of ants

3. I like the smell of skunk
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    I had a nightlight until I was about 15. Wasn't the dark that scared me, it was the old-fashioned bisque/china dolls right next to my room (saw a bit of a scary movie about dolls, and couldn't sleep in my room w/o a light for years!)

Um .... I still like to play make believe. Not even talking about playing it with my kids. Just by myself, when no one is watching :)
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I check under my bed before I go to bed.
    I have 2 songs by the Jonas Brothers on my Ipod.
    I also have Britney Spears new CD.
    I love watching Big Brother in the summer time.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I have a HUGE flat screen tv, cable, a dvd player, a surround sound system and an XBox Live w/ Kinect.

There are 4 remotes.

I'm 23 years old and don't know how to work them.

(I can get the dvd player on to do my work-out videos and then I run like hell to get away from all of them.)
  • pragya728
    pragya728 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Justin Bieber!!
  • LoveDLady
    LoveDLady Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm a complete nerd. I can pretty much quote the entire Lord of The Rings movies from start to finish. I'm not quite as good at Return of the King though. Oh and Harry Potter, all of them. I've already watched the Deathly Hallows part 1, nine times. I'm kind of a loser, but at least I know it.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    I do turbofire and when the girly songs come on I sing along. For instance I sing "boom I got your boyfriend" and "im a bad girl"
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I had just started a new job at a financial institution and was standing at the teller station taking care of a customer. I was lucky enough to have the entire staff in the teller area for some reason when my slip fell down to my ankles. There were loud guffaws of laughter. It took me a few seconds - but seemed like an eternity - to decide if I should pull it up (and risk flashing everyone) or stepping out of it. I stepped out of it, finished taking care of my customer, picked it up and high tailed it to the ladies room. It took me years to wear a skirt to work again!

Oh, and I have to stand on the drain in the shower since I watched the movie "IT" several years ago.
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Haha great idea!

1. I was afraid of the dark till about 10.

2. I am DEATHLY afraid to fly.

3. I dance in my room when nobody is looking..yupp:blushing:

4. When i was little....i hated brushing my teeth...so when my parents told me to, i would go into the bathroom, turn on the water and stay in there a few minutes so they thought i actually was.
  • DoneWithTheFatGirl
    Options
    I didnt learn how to ride a bike until I was 15 and haven't ridden one since... well, other then stationary of course.

I only had sex with my sons dad once.... yup, once is all it takes.

I often get nervous in the shower that someones going to walk in and shoot me like in the movies.

I can't watch horror films because my nightmares get so bad that I literally can't sleep.

When Im up late and can't sleep, i usually turn on the Disney channel.

I have more clothes that DONT fit me then I do clothes that DO fit me.

I still dream about a "cinderella" story for my life.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    1) I'm so afraid of mirror with the lights off. So very afraid.

2) I have nightmares about electronic equipment backfiring. It can be major like a scuba tank not providing air, or minor like a walkman that just won't turn off.