Admit it.

Options

Replies

• DoneWithTheFatGirl
    Options
    I do turbofire and when the girly songs come on I sing along. For instance I sing "boom I got your boyfriend" and "im a bad girl"

shhhhhhhh me too... "pull over that *kitten* to fast"
  • christiejf
    christiejf Posts: 12
    Options
    1. My husband thinks I'm a dork because I sing to Nick Jr. songs "there's a party in my tummy, so yummy, so yummy", while swaying back and forth.

2. I own a Vanilla Ice cassette tape and I do not have a tape player anymore LOL. I also have (compliments of my brother - so it's only 1/2 bad) Ace of Base CD's.

3. I looking at people's mugshots on the internet.
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    * wiggles and sings. Dancing queen *
  • bipandora
    bipandora Posts: 19
    Options
    HAHAHAH!!!

Let's seeee.... sometimes when my hubby isn't home I will eat all the crap I yell at him for buying and then tell him I threw it out or I claim ignorance. LOL!!

ummm... when I was a kid, I used to fantasize that I had a long, sleek cat tail... the fantasy has followed me for 20 years. If you walk behind me and I am in la-la land I might swish my butt like I have a tail. ROLMAO!!!!!

giggles... This isn't a secret, but it is HILARIOUS! My 5 year old niece asked me at my mother's bday dinner why my belly was so big. The silence and looks lon my family's faces were priceless! I answered immediately, "Because I'm fat" and started to roar! I'm howling now! LOLOLOL!!
  • pragya728
    pragya728 Posts: 250 Member
    Options

I often get nervous in the shower that someones going to walk in and shoot me like in the movies.

OMG...that is soo me!!
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I'm a complete nerd. I can pretty much quote the entire Lord of The Rings movies from start to finish. I'm not quite as good at Return of the King though. Oh and Harry Potter, all of them. I've already watched the Deathly Hallows part 1, nine times. I'm kind of a loser, but at least I know it.

I knew I liked you, Yeah, Harry Potter, own all the movies, watch them multiple times, just got the Deathly Hallows part 1, watched it three times, so you got me beat,
    Say, what are you doing in July, isnt that when part II comes out, :bigsmile:
  • dfborders
    dfborders Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I love to dance in the elevator at work when no one else is on it. I also do jumping jacks and dance in the ladies room-:laugh:
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    1) I'm an avid gamer and I watch a lot of anime. A LOT.

2) I can sing.

-2.5) I'm a great drunk karaoke singer.

3) I actually like theatrical musicals.
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    1) I'm also a gamer like anubis.

2) I'm scared of that girl from the ring... I dont know why
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    4. When i was little....i hated brushing my teeth...so when my parents told me to, i would go into the bathroom, turn on the water and stay in there a few minutes so they thought i actually was.

Hey, Faking-Out-The-Parents buddy! *high-fives*
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! Everyone is too funny.
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I have to watch tv and play video games with the lights on

I never had sexual intercourse before :blushing:

I had my first bf when i was 26 :blushing:
  • xXAlana21Xx
    xXAlana21Xx Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    when i was a child i watched those kiddy learning shows longer than i should (i felt i was too old to watch them but i watched them anyway)
  • TNGirlyGirl
    TNGirlyGirl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    1. I can't pronounce the word "aluminum" -- which is really sad since a) I'm an English teacher and b) the city I live in was named after the stupid stuff!

2. When I was in high-school, I out-belched the football team. What can I say -- it was warm Root Beer!!
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    4. When i was little....i hated brushing my teeth...so when my parents told me to, i would go into the bathroom, turn on the water and stay in there a few minutes so they thought i actually was.

Hey, Faking-Out-The-Parents buddy! *high-fives*

*high-fives*...haha yeah i did that a lot but also with other things.

*****Dont worry...i brush my teeth now:laugh:********
  • DoneWithTheFatGirl
    Options
    when i was a child i watched those kiddy learning shows longer than i should (i felt i was too old to watch them but i watched them anyway)

I used to turn them on and claim i was watching them for my sister because she's almost 8 years younger than me. :)
  • tabi26
    tabi26 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    :cry: I'm scared of the dark.......like HUGELY scared of the dark...If I have to go outside at night I stand at the door and plan my route to where I have to go and back to the house making sure that I can place my back against a wall for most of the journey. And if there is a part of the trek where I have to be away from a building I sprint to the next building and basically slam my back against the wall when I get there.....Why you may ask???....b/c I also believe in seriously crazy killers (like in 'I know what you did last summer' or all those other corny scary movies) and my mind believes that those crazy killers always sneak up from behind! LOL!!!

Also, TERRIFIED of tornados...I don't even live any where that ever has them, but if there's a storm I'm ALWAYS hiding out in my basemtn...with mykids...and my dogs.....and a lifetime supply of food and water hahahaha!

The tornado thing is actually so bad that I've considered therapy or hypnosis to get over it lol. My poor kids :cry:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I am an unashamed Bee Gees fan.
  • bbbbb33333
    bbbbb33333 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I enjoy Wii Just Dance
  • skbruewer
    skbruewer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I secretly love Miley Cyrus' song "Party in the USA", and chair dance to it in my office...
    I like using IT terms at work to make fun of people so they won't know it.
    I can still sing every word to "Ice, Ice Baby", and will do so anytime it comes on, no matter where I am.
    I'm still afraid of clowns. Ever since seeing "It" as a child, they freak the s**t out of me!
    Also, my husband and I love iCarly and The Penguins of Madagascar!