Admit it.

Options

Replies

• crewellademel
    crewellademel Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    When I'm bored, like when I'm in line at the grocery store, bank, resturant, I have these daydreams about gun toting hooligans busting into the store to terrorize everyone and then I jump up and do some type of amazing martial arts move (which I've NEVER done in my life!) to disarm them all and save the day. :blushing:
  • liveinbliss
    liveinbliss Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I often wish my entire life could be like Phineas and Ferbs summer vacation!
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    I cant swim:(

Super embarrassed about this!!!!
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Another confession, I have to log on here everyday, just to see what my friends have done and been up to, cause If I dont I feel like I have missed something important.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I secretly like "Wake me Up Before You Go Go".

I think I have gone too far. I'll get my coat and turn in my cool card before I leave.
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options

I will teach you, I promise, I am a good instructor
  • dhiggins8
    dhiggins8 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I would sneak into my parents room to sleep with them during thunderstorms... until I was 18. I still don't like them.

wait what your parents or thunder storms?
  • Life0nMars86
    Life0nMars86 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    1 - Growing up I had porcelain dolls on a shelf and every night mad my mom turn them around cuz I could see their reflection in the mirror and their eyes just glaring at me and it freaked me out.

2 - I needed a night-light for the longest time, as well as needed music on or something in order to sleep...until a few years ago, now I need total silence, and total darkness...strange....

3 - I'm crazy about Disney movies and the Disney channel, and well, most cartoon/animated kinda shows/movies

4 - I was OBSESSED with Hanson growing up (posters covered like every inch of my walls), and I'm still a pretty big fan :blushing:
  • Life0nMars86
    Life0nMars86 Posts: 155 Member
    Options

I can't swim either :frown:
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Everyone should learn to swim. Please. Do it for me, even though I like that Wham song.
  • dhiggins8
    dhiggins8 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    i like to watch HP and LOR as well

i still have an 8 track player

love lightning and thunder storms

hell when the weatherman says to take cfover I do the oppsit and go to see whatis happening.

when I was in high school I would leave half the day can skip english class and claim to have bee nin the AV dept getting movies ready for the next day.

have to wear the same color jersey as the texas Rangers when they play to be sure to bring them good luck.

oh man I have so much baggage huh?
  • Triquetra
    Triquetra Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    1. I was the only girl in grade 3 (yes...3) to wear a real bra (not a training one,one with real cups)
    2. I LOVE scary movies and action movies
    3. I listen to heavy metal music (and sometimes pop like Katy Perry) but metal is my fav!
    4. I used to go skinny dipping in the buff in the river behind my high school at lunch and then get dressed and go back to class wet...the worst part is the gang that did this was co-ed:blushing:
  • beccaschmitter
    Options
    I am totally freaked out by clowns....

I gag when I brush my teeth because I can't stand the feel of the bristles in my mouth (don't worry, I make myself do it)

When I was little and got grounded, I would write "help me" in the frost or mist of my bedroom window backwards in hopes that someone would see it and come take me away...(such a drama queen!!!:blushing: :blushing: )

I had a poster of Michael Jackson in my room when I was younger and I would kiss him goodnight every night before i went to bed!
  • lilac01
    lilac01 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    1)I had nightmares for a week after I watched See No Evil.
    2) Whenever I have time, I watch WWE.
    3) I like watching UFC cause the guys r hot.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I hate boogers...I didnt know how to blow my nose until I was 23.
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Starcraft 2 is better!
  • pyro13g
    pyro13g Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    I got 5150'd.

I google everything.

I googled 5150'd.

here!
    Save everyone some Googling.

5150 (Involuntary psychiatric hold)
  • skinnyjeanzbound
    skinnyjeanzbound Posts: 3,932 Member
    Options
    I sing to my dog. Not just to real songs on the radio, but I actually make up songs--sometimes lyrics and melody, sometimes just new lyrics along to old tunes. My husband's favorite is to the tune of Streisand's "Memories"--it's about the remnants of steak juice my dog searches for in his dish long after he's licked it clean.

Oh, and I'm not even a very good singer LOL!
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I am deathly afraid of bats. We had some in an old Victorian home I lived in before my divorce and just hearing that skittering, squeaky sound made my heart pound.

I like the song Mmmm Bop.

I secretly wish that Hogwarts was real and that I could go there. I even have my wand all picked out.

Ok, thats more than enough...
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I like to workout to old Bobby Brown songs and when I hear "Party All the Time" by Eddie Murphy, I still giggle at the thought that I used to think it said "potty all the time"

I often wake up in the middle of the night with one sock on, one sock off- and I dare can't sleep with any part of my body hanging over edge of bed as it freaks me out.

My dream car is a 1964 flat black with silver interior Mustang or a 1969 Mustang Shelby GT 500 that is midnight purple with black interior