Admit it.

Options

Replies

• XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    My husband asked me to make 40 dagwood subs (sandwiches) for his poker/cigar party tonight. 2 sandwiches are only pickles, jalapeno pepper, onion, garlic, horseradish and hot mustard :devil:
  • amandae79
    amandae79 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    1. I still step over cracks because I don't want to break my mothers back...

2. I try to hold my breath while going over bridges and going through tunnels.

3. i pretend i have magical powers and move my hands to open automatic doors and elevator doors.

LOVE NUMBER 3! LOL
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    My husband asked me to make 40 dagwood subs (sandwiches) for his poker/cigar party tonight. 2 sandwiches are only pickles, jalapeno pepper, onion, garlic, horseradish and hot mustard :devil:

LOL
    give those to the winner
  • ninyagwa
    ninyagwa Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I secretly like "Wake me Up Before You Go Go".

I think I have gone too far. I'll get my coat and turn in my cool card before I leave.

Unfortunately I agree. In addition, every time I hear it I have to dance like Carlton from the Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

Seriously guys, have you been reading my diary....'cause me too!!!
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    I cant swim:(

Super embarrassed about this!!!!

I will teach you, I promise, I am a good instructor

Haha i tried....when i was like 7....but because i was the youngest....the teacher let me learn on my own...except....i was SMALLER than the 5 year old....and i almost drowned:(
  • amandae79
    amandae79 Posts: 169 Member
    Options

I often get nervous in the shower that someones going to walk in and shoot me like in the movies.

OMG...that is soo me!!

HAHA... ME TOO
  • JEK717
    Options
    I will admit it......i LOVE LOVE LOVE snoop dog!!!!!
  • Buddie616
    Buddie616 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I can belch pretty loud too! FUNNY!!!!
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I cried when I watched "My Best Friend's Wedding"
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    1. I am deathly afraid of racoons (sneaky *kitten*)
    2. I am a huge True Blood fan
    3. I am a Bengals fan
    4. I check the inside of my trunk before I drive anywhere
    5. I love the song "You Spin Me Right Round Baby Right Round" like a record baby right round, right round...
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    This one is hard to admit. I just downloaded a song from Big time rush for my girlfriend.

:hangs head:
  • Driagnor
    Driagnor Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I once got home from a party quite drunk and passed out while I was taking my trousers off. I woke up sitting on the edge of the bed, doubled over, holding onto my trousers around my ankles :)

I'm horrifically bad at reading signals from women if there's any interest.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I admit:

I wake up every day thinking this is the day I might die.

I've done the "ghost hunting" thing with recorders, night vision cameras etc. And had something respond to a question I asked at a cemetery at night once....:huh:

I can't sleep if there is any light in the bedroom at night. Every clock gets covered :bigsmile:

I'm an insomniac, but when I do fall asleep, I need white noise in the background to help (rain sounds work best!)

I get teary eyed when I think about my daughter growing up and not needing me any longer (but not my son..weird huh?).

Making people laugh is therapy for me.
  • boy03727
    boy03727 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I got 5150'd.

I google everything.

I googled 5150'd.

here!
    Save everyone some Googling.

5150 (Involuntary psychiatric hold)
    I instantly thought of a Peavey 5150. (Eddie Van Halen's guitar amp). Sorry, guitar players are obsessed with gear.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    3. I am a Bengals fan
    5. I love the song "You Spin Me Right Round Baby Right Round" like a record baby right round, right round...

The Bengals fan is rough. I'm a Cardinals fan, which is pretty rough but I think you have it worse. I'm sorry man...
  • kaholmes18
    kaholmes18 Posts: 8
    Options
    3. I am a Bengals fan

omfg i effing love true blood!!!!!!!!!!!!! alexander skarsgard (eric) can kidnap me and hold me hostage in his basement tooo!!!! he is my backround on my laptop, cell phone, and I have a printout in my bedroom....my boyfriend hates it!!
  • JEK717
    Options
    I admit:

I wake up every day thinking this is the day I might die.

I've done the "ghost hunting" thing with recorders, night vision cameras etc. And had something respond to a question I asked at a cemetery at night once....:huh:

I can't sleep if there is any light in the bedroom at night. Every clock gets covered :bigsmile:

I'm an insomniac, but when I do fall asleep, I need white noise in the background to help (rain sounds work best!)

I get teary eyed when I think about my daughter growing up and not needing me any longer (but not my son..weird huh?).

Making people laugh is therapy for me.

Haha i cant sleep with light either. That's not weird about your son...most dads are like that with their daughters...its cute!

Oh and the last one...you are VERY good at it!
  • justkelley
    justkelley Posts: 53
    Options

3. I like the smell of skunk

OMG I love the smell of skunk too!!! People think I'm so weird but whatever. It smells great to me lol
  • justkelley
    justkelley Posts: 53
    Options
    i always check behind shower curtains or doors to make sure no one is hiding behind.
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options

3. I like the smell of skunk

OMG I love the smell of skunk too!!! People think I'm so weird but whatever. It smells great to me lol

Ummm, so do my daughters along with the smell of gasoline. Should I be worried?:indifferent:

BTW - If you have a dog and it's ever been tagged by a skunk, and you accidently got tagged by proxy because the dog ran back to you and rubbed up against you... you'll know that the smell of roadkill skunk is NOT the same as freshly tagged skunk!! :sick: