• Life0nMars86
    Life0nMars86 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Oh you guysssss....I totally needed these laughs tonight lol :bigsmile:
  • Robyn_T
    Robyn_T Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I admit:

* I loved New Kids on the Block when I was in grade school. I even had a framed poster of them that I hung over my bed.

* My first celebrity crush was Paul McCartney. This would have been in first grade, so circa 1987. He had a feathered mullet. It was hhhhhot.

* I cut open, looked, and then resealed Christmas presents until I was 18. I was like a ninja, because no one ever caught on.

* I cried when the baby ant died on Honey I Shrunk the Kids.

* My first "date" with my fiance was suppose to be a one night (or maybe a couple night) stand and we met online. That's not something we tell our families.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I eat muh boogers. I said it. Don't judge! Haha

Hope you at least log it in your diary.....gotta count all the calories! lol
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    When I was little I wanted to be a boy because they get to take their shirts off in the summer...

Haha me too!
  • Russellb97
    Russellb97 Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I love the movie Mama Mia, seen it like 12 times.
    I listen to a good mix of show-tunes AND heavy metal
    Oh and I got hooked on Teen Mom 2, this past season.
    There's several more but I will stop here. :embarassed:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    My friend is preggo and she plans to name her son Gage. That's the name of that kid. Ugh. She got mad when I told her that. (it was kinda my bad, I announced that factoid on her fb wall)

*****Dont worry...i brush my teeth now:laugh:********

LMAO. Yeah, here too.

Adding another:

Ya know this kid?
    Pet-Sematary-Remake.jpg

That's the kid from Pet Sematary. Little *kitten*. He freaked me out so much when I first saw that movie. When I went to go pee in the middle of the night, for years, I insisted on running back to my bed and hopping onto it -- to avoid getting close to the gap between the bed and the floor. That little f-er is not gonna cut *my* goddamn achilles tendon.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I like to sleep fully covered up with only my nose sticking out of the blanket.

I have slept with the same pillow for 31 years.

I am OCD about many things and definitely have adult ADHD or ADD

I am super shy but most often it comes across as me being just a snob

I wrote in a diary every day for 21 years and only stopped last year.

I love the smell of gasoline and felt markers.

I was a 26 year long nail biter.....finally quit 13 months ago.
  • Imsojen
    Imsojen Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I am a total WoW nerd...
    I read and Enjoyed all the Twilight books...
    I am a complete reality TV *kitten*.. Survivor, Big Brother, The Voice, all of em except the Bachelor type
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I used to have the hots for Richard Simmons when I was little. :sick: I think I liked his hair. :laugh:

When I was little, I wanted to be one of three things when I grew up: a boy, a "cowboy-girl" (that's what my Mom said I used to call it), and.....Puerto Rican? LOL Yes, I wanted to be Puerto Rican. :laugh:
  • Hazelhaze05
    Hazelhaze05 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    On a lazy day it becomes the perfect day if there are a million reruns of deadliest catch on.

When I was a kid and hadn't lost any teeth I was jealous that my friend had. So I stole her tooth and tried to tell my Mom it was mine so the tooth fairy would come lol

I love cars, so I have all of the hot wheel models of my cars that I have had and my dream car.
  • Pheef52
    Pheef52 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Love this post.....

I am 29 and still watch things only teens should watch regularly (Thank God for DVR) this includes:
    -Almost everything on the CW, especially One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, Vampire Diaries, Hell Cats and the new 90210 (yes I love the old one too)
    -ABC Family, The Secret Life of an American Teenager, Make it or Break it, Pretty Little Liars
    -Teen Nick-Degrassi ( I have watched this show for YEARS like when the original was out in the 80's I couldn't help but watch it when they remade it with a next generation ( this was before Aubrey Graham became Drake. Instant Star (so sad this went off)

Which brings me to my next issue I am addicted to DVR and it keeps me from going to bed when I need to trying to catch up with shows. So I can delete old ones to tape new ones lol.

I'm so Ashamed :blushing: LOL
    -
  • Pheef52
    Pheef52 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I admit:

* I loved New Kids on the Block when I was in grade school. I even had a framed poster of them that I hung over my bed.

Nothing wrong with liking Boy Bands Lol. I would be going to the NKOTBSB concert this summer if tickets hadn't sold out so fast. I'm waiting for the NSYNC come back.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    aw man, everyone else already said most of mine:
    I also am a huge LOTR and HP fan
    I love heavy metal and Broadway showtunes, but HATE all forms of rap
    I get freaked in a dark house after scary stuff has been on
    Spiders and bees make me scream and run like a little girl
    My reality TV addictions are American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance
    TP must go OVER the roll, not under/behind, that's just stupid:laugh:
    I can NOT sleep with bare feet, I HAVE TO have socks on
    also, I can't sleep uncovered, even if it's 95 degrees and humid, I at least need a thin sheet.
    And all body parts must me firmly ON the bed. Don't you know if anything hangs off it's monster bait?
    I used to play Magic The Gathering and had/have a huge collection (still lurking in boxes under my son's bed)

I'm not embarrassed of any of these though, they're just the little things that make me ME!

Oh, a good one I just remembered:
    I have NEVER PUMPED GAS. I will go WAY out of my way to find a full serve station or make someone do it for me.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    ok this one's tough for me.

I'm a 37 year old man, married, I manage and pitch for a mens baseball team, I work out in a gym with heavy weight, I'm a personal trainer, I play football, I was a rugby player, I enjoy camping WITH a fire, and WITHOUT a portable stove. I like man stuff, I really do, I'm not trying to convince anyone, I just enjoy that kind of thing. I like Godsmack and Tool.

and yet,

Oh man, it's hard to type
    I watch Glee
    And I like it.
  • YoAdrian2011
    Options
    4. When i was little....i hated brushing my teeth...so when my parents told me to, i would go into the bathroom, turn on the water and stay in there a few minutes so they thought i actually was.

Oh my god! I used to do this too! I would even wet my toothbrush because my mom always checked!
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I love Jersey Shore, Teen Mom, Say Yes to the Dress.

I am embarrased to tell people how my husband proposed. He put the ring in a Video Game case.

I pooped on the floor of my room on Easter when I was 5, I didn't want to go because people where at our house. I still won't go #2 anywhere but home, and my husband must be sleeping or downstairs for me to go.

I cannot have my feet covered at all when I'm sleeping, they must be sticking out of the blanket, no socks even if it's -20.
  • QueenofCups
    QueenofCups Posts: 365 Member
    Options

*****Dont worry...i brush my teeth now:laugh:********

LMAO. Yeah, here too.

Adding another:

Ya know this kid?
    Pet-Sematary-Remake.jpg

That's the kid from Pet Sematary. Little *kitten*. He freaked me out so much when I first saw that movie. When I went to go pee in the middle of the night, for years, I insisted on running back to my bed and hopping onto it -- to avoid getting close to the gap between the bed and the floor. That little f-er is not gonna cut *my* goddamn achilles tendon.

*OMG, that scene was terrifying!! I have my bed and box spring directly on the floor now, which really helps my light fear of something coming out from under the bed for me.
  • QueenofCups
    QueenofCups Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    So....my secrets:

*I can't sleep with the closet door open.
    *When I walk outside at night, I get this really spooky feeling (if I am alone). Not b/c I think I am going to get mugged or raped or something, b/c I think some Supernatural being is going to jump out and eat me. Like a werewolf or something.
    *There are some days when I am home with the kids, and it's been a particularly challenging day, that I just daydream about packing my stuff and moving to a new place and starting over. Not b/c I don't love my kids and would miss them terribly, but b/c I don't always feel like I am equipped to raise them the way they deserve.
    *A lot of the time if I let myself think about it, I truly believe no one really loves me, that its all an act. Or they just think they do. If I dropped off the planet it wouldn't affect anyone at all.
  • niavalentino
    niavalentino Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    This seriously made me bust a gut, this is FANTASTIC! I guess its my turn then!
    In order of some of my embarrassing things...

1. When I was 16, I got really sick with a virus from stress (varsity track and volleyball, college class, AP courses, honors classes, church involvement) and I ended up bawling like a baby during a dress rehearsal for the Passion Play at church - not because it was Jesus' crucifixion scene but because I had a fever of 105 and felt the need to pass out. It only got worse when I got home... and at 16... I literally crapped in my pants before I could make it to the restroom because I couldn't control my bowels. I sobbed, and cried out for my mom to help me off the floor.

2. I'm 20 years old... and still love Sailor Moon. Yes, I said it. I have two posters in my studio apartment and I am not ashamed.

3. When I was a kid, I was pretty much like the kid from Sixth Sense... I saw dead people, I swear to God. It scared the Holy Spirit out of me, and I had to keep my closet closed for years until I was probably 14.

4. Sometimes, I pop in my Backstreet Boys cd from when I was like 9 into my laptop, and start busting out into song Tom Cruise style with my underwear, socks and a tanktop.

5. My friends call me "cherry popper"... not because I continually steal the virginities of young men/women, but because I keep introducing them to new things or places. Its definitely interesting when one of them must project in a public place "YOU POPPED MY CHERRY!" :laugh:
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    this is an awesome idea...

1. i love justin bieber
    2. i got a spiky haircut when i was younger and liked it
    3. i am a lipgloss DIVA.....at one time, i had 70 lipglosses...i have about 20 now
    4. i snort when i laugh....but i have to be laughing really hard