Admit it.

Options

Replies

• rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    as much as i love rock and heavy metal - i still love pop and listen to it regularly >.>
    i secretly wish for super powers
    i slept with stuffed animals until i was 18 - they make awesome cuddlebuddies <.<
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    -i still to this day at the age of 26... ok 27 sleep with a night light. only i blame it on my son bc hes still so young.
    -i have to sleep with a fan on bc im scared shytless of the silence.
    -the movie the grudge scared the **** out of me and i didnt sleep for 2 whole nights after watching it.
    -obviously i cant watch scary movies by myself
    -terrified of michael myers bc when i was 16 i broke my arm, went to a haunted house and was chased out by michael myers with a chainsaw. i tripped and fell and he stood above me with that fn chain saw for what felt like ever.
    -hence being scared of chainsaws.
    -and last, i totally have bieber fever! (sp)
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    2) I only asked 1 girl out....in the 3rd grade

Haha i guess i should admit....never gone on a date...or had a boyfriend...and nobody laugh!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I can't use a booth in the bathroom if someone is using one already.
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I never wash my face and have never had acne problems.

I am terrified of mice.

I got married in a corn field.

I love Ice Ice Baby and Baby Got Back

I can rap The Real Slim Shady
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I am 32yrs old and I am hooked on the show Vampire Diaries - mostly because Ian Somerhalder is totally hot. I was a big fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer when it was on as well. However, I am not into vampire books or anything like that.

There are a couple songs on the radio that if I hear them I start crying due to past memories

I have never broken a bone in my body, although I tried for about 3mths to do so when I was about 10 or 11 by repeatedly jumping out of trees

I don't think I am pretty- never have. Hate everything about my face, have since I was in jr. high- Always envious of girls who have gorgeous faces, you know, the ones who walk by guys and get the second glance because of their face and not just their bodies

I organize the clothes in my closet into groups: first by color, to include jean wash, then by style (tank tops/camis, then short sleeve shirts, followed by long sleeved shirts, then short sleeved sweater type/knit shirts, then long sleeved ones, sweatshirts, then hoodies, then cover-ups/shaws, then jackets. I also have the hook always facing so that the front of the shirt is to the left and jean pockets are folded in with the butt of jeans going over the top of hanger instead of under

If I am over at your house and I see your TP is rolled under, I will flip it to the correct way, over :)
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I have Fergilicious on my ipod.

I'm deathly terrified of birds.

I eat my pizza backwards, crust first, unless I'm out at a restaurant, but then it's really hard to eat it.
  • Zaggytiddies
    Zaggytiddies Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I eat muh boogers. I said it. Don't judge! Haha
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Good topic. I admit that I often procrastinate and delay my workouts because I'm goofing around on MFP.
    I will probably think of more later, and come back to edit this.

also....
    If I am over at your house and I see your TP is rolled under, I will flip it to the correct way, over :)

I wish there were more like you
  • jennyb31
    jennyb31 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I hate driving on bridges over water because I'm scared if I wreck I'll have to pick which one of my kids to save first.

I am obsessed with before and after weight loss transformations/sucess stories

I am watching Disney channel as I type and my kids are in bed
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    When I was a kid I use to wear a poncho on my head because I loved long hair
    Now I have long hair that is down past my butt and I will never cut it.
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Shaq is my favorite rapper... EVER!

You gotta be joking, right? right??
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    I was a big fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer when it was on as well.

I have never broken a bone in my body, although I tried for about 3mths to do so when I was about 10 or 11 by repeatedly jumping out of tree

All of these too!
  • DarkAngel864
    DarkAngel864 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I never learned to ride a bike.
    I wet the bed until I was about 8 or 9 (ok, 11)
    I was one of the first girls to get my period...I always had maxi pads stuck on my locker
    The first time I had sex I thought it would be perfect, but it was daylight and Bone Thugs was playing
    I don't look under beds but ALWAYS in the shower if I'm in a new place or coming home after a trip
    When I'm nervous, I trace my fingers on my palms. My friends all will do it to me sometimes cause they know how much it calms me, they're the best!
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    1) "Real Housewives" addict
    2)

WAIT! I think that's shameful enough. :embarassed:
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    up UNtil I was about 21 I rocked myself to sleep everynite
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Alright i have to admit this..i dont want to keep this in ANY longer...

I admit that...some of these posts just make me laugh:laugh: i wont say which though:tongue:
  • Eliza1980
    Eliza1980 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Haha great idea!

1. I was afraid of the dark till about 10.

2. I am DEATHLY afraid to fly.

3. I dance in my room when nobody is looking..yupp:blushing:

4. When i was little....i hated brushing my teeth...so when my parents told me to, i would go into the bathroom, turn on the water and stay in there a few minutes so they thought i actually was.
  • carlynishere
    carlynishere Posts: 330 Member
    Options

I wish there were more like you

I SOOO do the same thing too! The guy at work always puts it on wrong every time...no matter how many times I change it!! LOL
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I play World of Warcraft. I even enjoy it. Nerdy? Maybe. Fun? HECK YES! :)

Some things that seem like they should feel shameful, really don't shame me at all :) Yay warcraft! It's how I met my boyfriend! (3+ happy years together :happy:)

I was SO into the backstreet boys, I thought N'Sync should disappear. There was some crazy battle between the two back in the day!

I listened to Will Smith's 'millenium' song on Dec 31, 1999. :laugh: