Starting JM 6 week 6 pack Sunday 22nd May

Replies

• Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    I have a love/hate relationship with mountain climbers! I love what they're doing to my shape but I hate how much they cane my legs!
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Yeah...I'm a bit like that too! Ther r some crazy side plank leg raises at the end tho that make me long for mountain climbers tho!!
  • drblythe
    drblythe Posts: 163 Member
    Hi! Becka63 told me about your group. I've just got back from a 5wk holiday but had previously done the 30 day shred and slim-down so wanted something to help me get back into working out everyday.

in the past iv'e found it much easier working with a group and recording measurements in the beginning... despite the embarrassment :)

so i've just had a quick look at 6wk 6 pack today and would love to join your group if you'll have me.

best of luck to everyone, it doesn't look easy but i'm sure we'll all see some awesome results.

Blythe
    x
  • DebiP10
    DebiP10 Posts: 275 Member
    Hi hun, your more than welcome :smile: we will be starting on monday so we can prob do our weight and measurements on sunday ready for starting. As i understand, its on 2 levels and each lasts 30 days so was thinking about doing it monday-friday with weekends off and weight and measure every 15 days.
  • Katrob9
    Hi Blythe, welcome to the group! I'm sure we'll all see great results :)
  • becka63
    Not sure when we should measure again as level 1 is for 30 days so how about half way through at 15 days?

Hey - wanted to bump this thread anyway - just to remind us all that we're 6packing it from Monday!

But....by my maths, there are 42 days in 6 weeks, so L1 is 21 days and L2 is 21 days! Obviously people might be doing it 5 days a week (I intend to initially), what if we record measurements when we've done 11 days of L1, then at the end of L1 and repeat for L2?
  • drblythe

Hey - wanted to bump this thread anyway - just to remind us all that we're 6packing it from Monday!

But....by my maths, there are 42 days in 6 weeks, so L1 is 21 days and L2 is 21 days! Obviously people might be doing it 5 days a week (I intend to initially), what if we record measurements when we've done 11 days of L1, then at the end of L1 and repeat for L2?

Works for me.

I'm going to take my starting measurements on monday (tomorrow) before I start.

Looking forward to it :)
  • DebiP10
    Thats ok with me, looking forward to tomorrow to start another jillian challenge, got great results from 30 day shred.
  • DebiP10
    Sunday 22nd May

weight 117lb
    bust 34
    waist above 26 1/2
    waist below belly button 27
    hips 32
    thighs 19

Im weighing in today as just measured after finishing 30 day shred plus im at work tomorrow so wont have time.
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Just stopping by with my 2p worth! I'm in my final week of 6week 6pack and ive got great results. I'll be posting my final progress pics on Friday but have some from previous weeks on my profile page.

Good luck, it's a tough one but stick with it!
  • DebiP10
    Thanks curleesam, i cant wait to start :smile: your ab pics are awesome, cant wait to see your final results!
  • rdfrds
    rdfrds Posts: 2
    I want to join in a group, just not sure which to do first. The 30 day shred 1 and the 6 week 6 pack 1 are both available on exercise tv ( free on demand with ATT&T) I recorded both but which should I start with? I actually burned about 5 of JM workouts from ATT Uverse free on demand.
  • DebiP10
    The choice is up to you hun. we have just finished the 30 day shred, that was our first dvd together. Why not check them both out and choose the one that interests you most? they are both great workouts and you will get results from both which ever one you choose to do first.
  • becka63
    After a w/e of partying hard, I am defo ready 4tomoro!

Am a bit worried about taking my measurements after indulging so, but will suck it up & do it!
  • evelyn602
    evelyn602 Posts: 43 Member
    I'm in too I started last week actually along with 30 DS I didn't take measurements but I did lose 2 lbs so far. I plan on doing it every day with a break in 2 weeks due to vacation. Well see how this goes but pleased so far.
  • drblythe
    Alrighty Here It Goes (I hate this part) :)

Weight- 152.7 Lbs (69.3Kg)
    Bust - 35
    Waist above Belly button- 29
    Hips - 39
    thighs (Left) - 22.5
    Upper Arm (Left) -12.5

Ok now that thats done I'm off to give this work out a try before racing to work.

I'll check in once I get home later and see how everyone went on the first day :)

Good luck x
  • sculptcha
    sculptcha Posts: 163 Member
    Hello there, I hope I can still join this group! I finished 30DS last week, and would love to keep it going with another killer Jillian workout, and would be great having others for motivation. I won't be able to start until Tuesday though (because Netflix sent the wrong DVD and I won't have the correct one until then). I'll be doing it with No More Trouble Zones, most likely alternating days, so I can start with NMTZ on Monday and then 6W6P Tuesday, if you all will have me. :flowerforyou:
  • DebiP10
    Of course Sculptcha your more than welcome :smile:
  • Katrob9
    DVD arrived this morning so that was blooming close!! I have a rehearsal straight after work today so it'll be about 10.30 before I can do the 6 week 6 pack but I am so in for starting it! Really excited after a weekend of no exercise :)

Are you all going to log it as circuit training?
  • becka63
    Ok, D1 of L1 done!

My starting measurements are:

Weight: 64.6kg / 142.4lbs
    Waist: 69cm / 27"
    Hips: 84.5cm / 33"
    R thigh: 57.5cm / 23"
    L thigh 57cm / 23"
    Round bum: 94cm / 37"
    Under bust: 76cm / 30"

Wasn't so bad, had a few days break from JM in preparation of starting today, it's amazing how even 5 days away makes me feel less fit, was huffing and puffing in no time!

Hate the side plank knee raises. Seriously. :grumble:
This discussion has been closed.