Starting JM 6 week 6 pack Sunday 22nd May

Replies

• DebiP10
    DebiP10 Posts: 275 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS curleesam :flowerforyou: look forward to hearing your result
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Day 3 done! just undid my good work with a chinese though. Sigh!! I'm going to try and do it twice on Saturday to catch up with you guys :)
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Sorry all - im still out with a back injury after doing day one on monday but hope to join you again on saturday and go from there. Well done everyone :)
  • sculptcha
    sculptcha Posts: 163 Member
    I did day two today (I'm doing it every other day), and it was a bit easier, though my wrists are definitely sore from attempting side planks again. This time I did them up against a table and kept my other hand on the tabletop rather than keeping it on my hip. It helped a bit for extra support.

And I can understand why she designs the workouts the way she does, but I seriously wish we didn't have to keep flipping over from abs on our backs to planks. I just want to lay on my back a little longer, I'll keep exercising, just please don't make me flip over again Jillian :sad:

It's like that in NMTZ too.

But really, it's great.
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Hey all. Good to hear you are all sticking with it. I posted my progress pics today so I hope this spurs you on

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/250416-6week6pack-completed-pics

I am going to continue with it twice a week for maintenance I think.
  • drblythe
    drblythe Posts: 163 Member
    I just want to lay on my back a little longer, I'll keep exercising, just please don't make me flip over again Jillian :sad:

Haha tell me about it. I guess its good to keep us moving :)

I did day 5 today, I'm feeling much more coordinated. but still struggle with the side planks, but i'm getting there.

I'm having a big weekend of eating out this weekend as we have some family birthdays going on, so I think I'm going to do it everyday. and maybe add in NMTZ on sunday.

Glad to see the great results in the other thread, gives me something to look forward to :)

x B
  • DebiP10
    D5 done. will continue over the weekend too as its my 1st wedding anniversary tomorrow and we are going out for a meal so thought it best to get plenty exercise in :laugh:
  • DebiP10
    D6 done TWICE lol big meal tonight for my 1st wedding anniversary and dont want to go over my calories if i can help it :happy:
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    D6 done TWICE lol big meal tonight for my 1st wedding anniversary and dont want to go over my calories if i can help it :happy:

Wow! Twice? That's awesome! Enjoy your anniversary meal :-)
  • DebiP10
    Awwww thanks hun. mind you i didnt do it in one go, had an hour break inbetween :smile:
  • becka63
    Still awesome!
  • becka63
    Did D6. Bicep in left arm aching a bit, not sure why. Felt really good - thought this time tomorrow I'll be 1/3 of the way through L1....that's one of my 6 pack then!
  • drblythe
    Did day 6 today (missed yesterday).

went out with the in-laws for my boyfriends birthday (a week early so there'll probably be another dinner next week with friends)

I was sure I'd be over my cals today but pulled up just under, feel a little ill though, as I pretty much had all of my days calories in one meal.

on to week 2 tomorrow. well done everyone.

x
  • DebiP10
    Rest day today for me. been out shopping and gonna chill and relax. went over my cals by 600 cals last night from my anniversary meal but not too stressed as ive been under my cals all week as never ate exercise cals for the simple fact i was too full to eat any more lol
  • DebiP10
    Back on the wagon today 1 week over 2 more to go on level 1 :happy:
  • becka63
    D7 done! The side planks nearly made me cry today...that's all I can remember about this workout!
  • drblythe
    Day 7 done, I so wanted to slack off today but managed to drag myself out of bed to do it :)

my wrist is really really sore now though, but i don't know if its from that or if I hurt it with all the drumming today, will have to see how it holds up with all the planks tomorrow.

i'm finding side planks easier but only with my right arm down... my left side is ridiculously week though (one of my arms is more muscular than the other form playing drums. haha)

well done guys.

B x
  • becka63
    D8 done - burned 300cal! Woohoo!

Also started c25K :-)
  • DebiP10
    D8 done plus a massive workout in the gym this morning before work :happy:
  • becka63
    That's dedication!

Just done D9, felt really good, even did most of the side planks! I will not let them break me! 313Kcal today! Whoop!
This discussion has been closed.