Starting JM 6 week 6 pack Sunday 22nd May

Replies

• drblythe
    drblythe Posts: 163 Member
    Alright,

I had to have yesterday off as I couldn't put any weight on my wrist.

but the plan is to not have saturday off so still get my 6 days in the week.

wrist is feeling better today so I'm off to do day 8 once my dinner has settled :)

Hope everyone's having a great week

B
  • DebiP10
    DebiP10 Posts: 275 Member
    WTG Becka :smile: they are hard but i wont give in either lol. Hope your wrist is feeling better soon drblythe, dont push yourself though, if it hurts, do it on your elbow hun :flowerforyou:
  • DebiP10
    D9 done :smile: starting to feel a bit bloated as nearly TOM :ohwell: hope it doesnt affect my measuring
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Seriously- drop them to the elbow! I have done that...now I do as many as I can, but confess to doing a few more bridge kicks than JM!

Right, I also want to state that I hate the side lunges at the start...wtf? There's no way I'm lungeing to my knee!

Well done everyone- I'm weighing in etc on fri, I won't b able 2 6pack sat n sun so mite attempt 2 on mon! Eek!
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Sounds like you all are doing great! I re-started the DVD this week from level 1 and it is a welcome relief from the gruelling level 2. I have decided for maintenance I am going to do level 1 and level 2 at least once a week each.

Tbh I am waiting until my "burn fat boost metabolism" DVD is finally delivered so I have a new one to complete.

p.s - once you get used to level 1 try adding in ankle weights, that makes it very interesting!! LOL
  • becka63
    Did D10 this morning- am trying to double time the 1st time through as well-
  • DebiP10
    just home from work and absolutely shattered with this heatwave, gonna have tonight as my rest day and do workout tomorrow and twice on saturday so im doing the usual 6 days. will post my measurements on saturday morning as i cant tomorrow as im up and out the house at 5am
  • becka63
    Did D10 this morning- am trying to double time the 1st time through as well-

Oops. I appeared to have stopped mid-flow!

Was gonna finish with D11 and measurements tomorrow, then parents visiting so 2 rest days, back for D12 on Monday :-)
  • sculptcha
    sculptcha Posts: 163 Member
    Haven't checked in here for a while. Sounds like everyone is doing great!

I originally started doing it every other day, but decided last Sunday to do it six days a week instead. I am a bit behind the rest of you (I'm on D7), but I had been doing NMTZ on my off-days, so at least Jillian was still kicking my butt in some form.

Overall, I am loving this workout (when it's over of course). I seem to have even gotten a bit better at the !@#$%& side planks, although I did strain my groin muscle while doing them today. :/

Keep up the awesome work, everyone! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • DebiP10
    Hi guys, well on thursday and friday night i just couldnt motivate myself to do 6w6p after 2 horrible stress days at work ( although i was going to the gym in the mornings so didnt totally slack off ) so today ive got up and did the 2 days i missed so im kind of up to date now. Also did a quick weigh and measure but have stood the same :ohwell: and ive been so strict, think it may be down to TOM so im gonna wait till next week and hopefully see some results or im gonna scream :mad:
  • becka63
    Starting measurements:

Weight: 64.6kg / 142.4lbs
    Waist: 69cm / 27"
    Hips: 84.5cm / 33"
    R thigh: 57.5cm / 23"
    L thigh 57cm / 23"
    Round bum: 94cm / 37"
    Under bust: 76cm / 30"

Measurements 04/06/11:
    Weight 63.5kg / 139.7lba
    Waist: 69.5 cm / 27.2"
    Hips: 82.5 cm / 32"
    R thigh: 56cm / 22.5"
    L thigh: 55 cm / 22"
    Round bum: 94 cm / 37"
    Under bust: 73cm / 28.5"

DIdn't get to do it yesterday, was a manic day, got family this weekend but back on Monday!

Pleased with my (almost) 2lbs loss!
  • DebiP10
    Well done becka, great job hun. well, i may as well put my measurements in for this week as promised.

starting w/m
    23/5/11

weight 117lb
    bust 34
    waist above 26 1/2
    waist below belly button 27
    hips 32
    thighs 19

sat 04/06/11

weight 117lb
    bust 34
    waist above bb 26
    waist below bb 27
    hips 32
    thighs 19

no weight loss and only 1/2 inch above waist after 11 days :mad: hopefully next measure day will be something to celebrate :drinker:
  • DebiP10
    wasnt that happy with results but then my hubbys said that im focusing on core work and burning fat so may not get same all round results as the shred which makes sense. ive added a pic to my profile of my abs since starting 6w6p and theres deffinately noticable results ( the recent pic is the last one with my stripey pjs on :laugh:
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    well, I had a horrible week and a bit so haven't done 6w6p for days! I'm starting again from scratch today. I'm not going to let anything get in my way this time :)
  • becka63
    Yeah it is mainly a core workout, I have been doing some zumba for wii, cycling and started c25k (only done it twice so far!) to increase my cardio!
  • DebiP10
    6w6p done for today. im off work for 3 days so cant get to gym ( free gym at work) so ive been searching net for another workout to do and found a link for level 2 ripped in 30 so im gonna do that in 10 mins :smile:
  • becka63
    Jus done...oh God - D11? Can't think straight!

After 3 days of rest it was tough...really wasn't focussed on it at all, but got through...until tomorrow!
  • DebiP10
    D15 done. wasnt in the mood today as TOM arrived but pushed myself to do it and glad i did, cramps gone :smile:
  • becka63
    D12 done - sooooo struggled today!

Felt better for it, but struggled on the left leg diagonal get up - pain in muscle on my right side :frown:

Never mind. Can't do tomorrow but will be back at it on Thursday - only 9 more days of L1!
  • drblythe
    drblythe Posts: 163 Member
    Hi Guys,
    Sorry for being AWOL the last few days.

It was my partner's 29th and he managed to stretch the party over most of the long weekend so I didn't get to do any workouts.

But I was back yesterday with Day 9 and Just finished Day 10. which was tough after the break!

I also started c25k yesterday to help work off any extra weight from the weekend.

I dont know about weighing in after my break as I'm pretty sure I've gained, but we'll see. Maybe I'll just do it before moving on the lvl 2 .

Well done on sticking with it guys!

x
This discussion has been closed.