Shedding the fat girl inside lost 103Lb pic included

Options

Replies

• gailosborne
    gailosborne Posts: 435
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! Well done on such a great achievement! I lost a similar amount and have been in maintenance for about 17 months - it took my mind a long time to 'catch up' with the changes in my body and even now I can still suprised when I catch my reflection in a shop window or something!

My friends often said 'you are wasting away' etc, I began to say that if they saw me walking down the street they wouldn't think I looked too thin; it's the big change that makes it seem more extreme!
    481471 Posts: 95
    Options
    Oh wow well done!! I love before and after piccies, they really inspire me! Congrats you look fab!! :)
  • millymoozie
    millymoozie Posts: 150
    Options
    Wow! MFP should put you in some advertising! Awesome job! Keep up the great work!!!! =D
    i second that you should be used as an advert to inspire others
  • JulyHummingbird
    JulyHummingbird Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You are my inspiration! You are exactly where I want to be (I'm a little more than half way there). :)
  • rockthehourglass
    rockthehourglass Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You look incredible. You put in a LOT of work to get there and you should be so proud of yourself!
    I totally get how you feel about the protective fat thing. I know I feel the same. I am very sensitive and self conscious and I don't want to let anyone in...well when I'm so overweight, that's not a problem, because nobody really WANTS in. In the past I've lost weight, but I've never gotten past a certain weight, where I just start to look better and get compliments. Then I immediately quit. It's not a conscious decision, it just happens. This time I am vowing to work through that fear and get to a healthy weight for myself. And maybe then I can feel good enough about myself to let people closer without being afraid. Because it's getting really lonely being this way and I don't want to waste anymore precious time in this life!
    That went on forever lol but I just want you to know I do understand and I think you are kicking *kitten*! :)
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look wonderful! GREAT job! :)
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!
  • kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!! You ask if it's a good thing???? Most definitely gurl! you must feel on top of the world!! It sounds if you have changed yourself inside and out....and you are happy about that!! It's great! It's wonderful! It's amazing!! Yup, ***ALL GOOD**!! Wow! Congrats!!:flowerforyou:
  • pokeyranch
    pokeyranch Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I understand and relate completely to your statement, congratulations:wink: .
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Absolutley amazing !!! You are a true inspirtation !!! Keep it going !!!
  • kristarablue
    kristarablue Posts: 707
    Options
    Oh my goodness, I think I am going to cry! You look amazing! What an incredible transformation. I am in awe. I bet you feel crazy good!!
  • kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! Yes the pictures show quite a difference, but it's your words that show the true transformation. Very inspiring!
  • Stacey765
    Stacey765 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    well done! Your transformation is incredible!
  • cjwolfjen
    cjwolfjen Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    wow u look great
  • patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! What a knock out bod you have now!!! Congrats on meeting your goal! Amazing transformation!!
  • maryrshstattoo
    maryrshstattoo Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    OMG. Is this even real???

So many people I wish would join and see transformations like this. My mom for one.

Congrats!!! You're NOT wasting away, that was before at 260.
    [/quote

Absolutely real LOL MFP really helped me get here, it truly saved my life.
  • MelanieP_TX
    MelanieP_TX Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    awesome!!
  • simplyshannal
    simplyshannal Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on making a healthy life change that has benefited you in so many ways! You are a true inspiration to all, including me! :happy:
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    OMG! I love these success pics! You are gorgeous!
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Great job! I think that backpack says it all!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!