Replies

• pattycakes726
    pattycakes726 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look absolutely incredible!
  • pixietoes
    pixietoes Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    Reading your story made me cry. Seeing another mature woman's journey really touched my heart. Thanks for sharing, and congratulations!
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - don't be afraid to enjoy your success, you earned it with your hard work and commitment! As someone just starting out on this website to really change my lifestyle for the better it is an incredible inspiration to see how far you have come.
    I think that you need to be easier on yourself as far as the "fat girl/skinny girl" mindset - you didn't change things over night and this is a mental process as well as a physical one.
    Adjusting how you view yourself, regardless of what the mirror tells you, will take time because after so many years of being heavy your mind/heart has to make peace with the past and embrace who you are now.
    Remember - you deserve this! You are worth the effort it takes to look and feel good and you should be really proud of everything you have accomplished!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Wow! You must be soooo proud of yourself. What an inspiration you are! :smile:
  • Winged_Victory
    Options
    You are an inspiration!! Thank you for sharing your success! It gives me confidence that I too will get there :-)
  • runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options
    Amazing, amazing, amazing!!!
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Wow, look at you! The difference is astounding!
  • kennysrush
    kennysrush Posts: 124
    Options
    You're looking fantastic and have come a long way. Way to go!
  • Vixxta
    Vixxta Posts: 31
    Options
    You are a special kind of role model, Mary. Your words and pictures echoed strongly with me. Your determination got you there, girl! You made it! You faced yourself in the mirror and went after your demons one day at a time. I like that you keep your old photos front and center; when you look at those pics, always be kind to that woman and remember to thank her. She gave you the wisdom and the patience to transform. Keep on keepin' on, sister!! :bigsmile:
  • CherrySunday
    CherrySunday Posts: 301
    Options
    WOW! What an inspiration!! I say to myself at times, I often feel like a butterfly that's not quite ready to come out of the cocoon. Your pics are just amazing!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! :noway: :noway: You look awesome. I can't believe you're still in the overweight catgory, you don't look it at all.

Thanks for sharing and best wishes on continued success.
  • brianlocal3
    brianlocal3 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    great job and the riding on that cruiser has got to be alot more comfortable. Outstanding job. Hydrate and Press on HUA!!!!!!!!
  • miller32807
    miller32807 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!!! I understand how you feel. I have been big since elementary school and you get use to using it as a barrier against people. You want to hang out and have friends, but at the same time, it's your protection. And you start to feel that if someone IS your friend when you are big, then they must be true friends. If they love you when you are big, they will love you forever! I've learned that isn't true. And now I'm learning to love ME and to work on ME!!! Once again, you look amazing and have done a great job!
  • meshellw
    meshellw Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!!! You look awesome... Sure hope I can do the same... Keep up the fantastic work.....
  • bossymom
    bossymom Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! Congratulations!
  • rosiedoes
    rosiedoes Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Wow. Good work - I was so impressed by this I turned the computer around to show my housemate!
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! What a great new belief system. Thank you for sharing, it's inspiring. Very happy for you, woot woot!
  • mageepilot
    mageepilot Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    So awesome! You look super! I can see why you wouldn't recognize the woman in the first pics, no one would ever know you were the same person. You are so inspiring!
  • tccook3
    tccook3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You have made an amazing change in your life that will enable you to live a longer healthier life. I too am approaching 50 in a few years and started realizing that I need to be healthy and feel good. It seems like you are there and good for you!!! Best of luck on the rest of your journey and continue to do what you are doing.
  • capricorn144
    capricorn144 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Take it to the bank! You have done some amazing work!!!
    You look great if you stop there or if you choose another goal...best to you! :flowerforyou:

The best part is your attitude and confidence. VERY INSPIRING...thanks for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!